A Song for Everything

PicassosPleasure

Is Her Pleasure
(Updated April 23, 2024)

My daughter says I have a song for everything. So I thought I would give others like me a chance to challenge each other. Here's how it works:

Word: The poster above you left you a single word or concept to post a song for. (Consider them prompts, triggers, clues or challenges.)

Song: You post a song that the word (or its derivative) or concept reminds you of, or search for one that you think fits. (Please embed the YouTube link.) There are no hard and fast rules about how your song must fit, it should just relate somehow to the word or concept.

Word: You provide the next poster with a single word or concept. Control of the game passes to the next poster.

(Note: This thread is intended to be fun and free-flowing. Near impossible words or concepts, or those designed to stump other players, slows down play and will be over-ruled by me to keep the flow of the game going for everyone to enjoy.)

I'll start off with the first word to get it started.

House

Last edited:
My daughter says I have a song for everything. So I thought I would give others like me a chance to challenge each other. Here's how it works:

Word: The poster above you challenged you with a single word.
Song: You post a song the word reminds you of, or search for one. (You can add the song title or specific lyric it's used in if you like.)
Word: You challenge the next poster with a single word.

I'll start off with the first word to get it started.

House
You could do this all day, I'm confident. 😁 Great game!

Back