"Are You Not Entertained?" An Arts and Entertainment Challenge

Day 24: Free Day
@Tigobitties98 said something in the Face thread the other day; Hair grows out or can be re-colored. It's one of the safest, least permanent forms of self expression. While I agree, and have had my hair most of the colors of the rainbow, my favorite type of self expression is on the other side of that coin.

Tattoos. Near permanent, ever present, and a big decision to make. At first. After a while, it becomes more natural, and more akin to doodling on yourself... But while each subsequent tattoo might not hold as much meaning as my first two do, I still love them all the same. I'm up to.... 8 birds now.

Body art.
Love it to death.

image.png
Absolutely gorgeous ink! I love that 😍

Day 25: Something that had a perfect ending

Today I will embrace the cringe and be free. I love Bridgerton. It's silly and romantic and wonderful and Kathony had my whole heart. It's great when the second season is even better than the first. It really did have the perfect season finale.

And a quick shout out to everyone who shared their faves over the last few weeks. It was lovely to learn a little about what makes you all tick. Thanks for participating 🫶🏼

Day 25: Something that had a perfect ending
It's strange. The best story I've experienced in recent years is neither book, nor film, nor play. It's a game.
Disco Elysium is an RPG that came out a few years ago. There's no combat, the graphics are sub-par, but by god. The story. The characters. The writing. The voice acting. It's simply an absolute masterpiece.

Often games like these end on a whimper. The creators had a good idea but were unable to tie it all up. This is the exact opposite; the more you play, the more you experience, the more you want it. Need it. It's a digital page-turner. I locked myself in an entire weekend and basically only stopped to sleep. Hadn't done anything like that since I discovered Harry Potter.

Take a couple of minutes, and listen to the opening scene.
There's nothing but dialogue, between a broken man and his brain.
If you're hooked, play it. You won't regret it.

Last edited:
Back