Tune Trios: 3 songs and 1 theme. Make your own Tune Trio in Mister Chillax's philharmonic lounge.

MisterChillax

Beatnik
Members of the forum and music lovers, welcome to a new music thread.

Let's have a new virtual music game. The name of the game is Tune Trios.

Your creativity is the limit. It will power this thread. Take us on a journey into sound and into your mind.

Connect 3 songs in whatever way you like and can think of.

From your top 3 songs by an artist to 3 songs that make you want to vomit and anything in between. Package 3 songs into one post.
Connect 3 tunes by something obvious or by something unique, like 3 songs you listen to when you wash your dishes or when you are
having sex. Make it about whatever you want. It's your Tune Trio.

A short comment about your starting point will be helpful to others. Add comments about your choices if you feel like it.

3 songs and 1 connecting element you pick. That's it.

Of course, you can take one theme from one user and contrast it with your choices on the same theme. Contrasts are interesting, but please refrain from harsh, judgmental comments about musical tastes. It's as pointless as arguing about the weather.

Use the easily available, cost-free virtual turntables with the musical archive of humankind just a few clicks away by combining 3 songs however you want.

I'll get the ball rolling with 3 tunes about, well, music.

I think this thread might become a new favorite of mine 😍

I’m choosing resilience as my connecting theme.

First up: Benjamin Clementine- I won’t Complain

Next: Matt Maeson- Beggars Song.

Finally: Enya- Only Time

3 songs with lyrics runining the music for me.

Love, love, love the bassline, but then "She broke her leg. Call the ambulance. Emergency." Why?
The Simon says part would have been enough.

Always happy to hear a catchy piano house song. This is a damn catchy piano house song. The difference between dynamic,
joyful club sound and lyrics of lovesickness is way too big for my taste. But many people don't have a problem
with singing along. 🤣

The title felt already outdated, when the tune was released. It's def outdated today.

Back