Tune Trios: 3 songs and 1 theme. Make your own Tune Trio in Mister Chillax's philharmonic lounge.

MisterChillax amazing thread!

Harrypalm I can't see the second song in your second trio, between big bad John and Lonelyville (it says video unavailable). Could you tell me what it is? It would be lovely to listen to the whole trio.

Ok, my first... I just found this thread last night, so it's rushed, enjoy. <3

MisterChillax amazing thread!

Harrypalm I can't see the second song in your second trio, between big bad John and Lonelyville (it says video unavailable). Could you tell me what it is? It would be lovely to listen to the whole trio.

Ok, my first... I just found this thread last night, so it's rushed, enjoy. <3

@uhmm welcome! Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it. I enjoyed your Tune Trio of Radiohead covers. No worries, nobody could tell it was rushed by looking at it.

I'm struggling with this, can I have a clue, please?! Is Crockett's Theme a reference to Miami Vice?

Absolutely. No need to struggle. Excellent remixes of eighties songs. Miami Vice is as eighties as it gets.

The second song in Harry's second Trio is THE BUOYS "Timothy", btw.

Absolutely. No need to struggle. Excellent remixes of eighties songs. Miami Vice is as eighties as it gets.

The second song in Harry's second Trio is THE BUOYS "Timothy", btw.

Thank you! The Miami Vice thing was a little confusing, especially as I thought it had Jamie Fox in... so, I'm just going to move on from that.

I really liked the Cure remix.

I've got an idea for my next trio, but have to check something. Also, I got distracted and made a couple of response trios.

I wanted to do a covers' response, but Crockett's Theme. So, I broke google trying to find 80s TV shows and I settled on The A-Team because IMDB gives it 7.5 stars (is that 80s enough?) and also, Ed Sheeran saved me here. I'd forgotten how sad the music video is, luckily I found a nice remix. So it's 2 covers and a remix... I'm calling it a success.

2 Covers and a Remix (The 80s)

Harry, I loved your 'Let's floor it!' trio, it was all new to me but really enjoyed it, thank you!

Sunday Driving Vibes

^ I know it's a metaphor, but he uses the word Ferrari, so I'm running with it. Don't @ me!

Harry, I loved your 'Let's floor it!' trio, it was all new to me but really enjoyed it, thank you!

Sunday Driving Vibes

Yes, Harry's trio was all new to me and I enjoyed it very much.

Every Tune Trio is a success. There are no rules. You can package 3 songs together any way you want. I welcome every Tune Trio. It's cool to see, when people are active and participating on this thread. It takes effort.

I had the Running up the Hill remix on heavy rotation. Top notch for my taste. I like the cover by Chromatics also a lot:

I have more remixes of eighties songs in the pipeline.

Last edited:
Inspired by the great posts by @Harrypalm and by @uhmm, I'll do another driving vibes Tune Trio.

I always loved driving through the night and listening to this one. Still do. Came first to mind.

Classic, often heard on roadtrips with friends:

This one has a great driving vibe. Passing streetlights to the rhythm is awesome. Probably not for everyone. 🤣

Back