Want Kinky Phone Sex Tonight? -- Sat 1/8

bicuriousinnnj

Really Experienced
Want Kinky or Vanilla Phone Sex Tonight?

Looking for intelligent and articulate female for phone roleplay.

38 professional male, intriguing, intelligent, down to earth, fun, charming and more.

I'm up for anything...name your desire.

I'm sort of exiled on the Washington coast - working remotely. I'm single with an overactive imagination. Currently unattached. Looking for some periodic phone fun with an intelligent woman.

---------

Licking In The New Year

I have this one particular fantasy where you and I pretend that you're 18 and a freshman in college and you still live with your parents. I'm 21 and I live off campus at another college an hour and a half away.

This year, your parents decide to have a New Year's Eve party at their house. Your relatives are there and some of them are spending the night. There are no empty bedrooms, so your parents have me sleep on a blow-up mattress alongside your bed. As we begin to retire for the night, your mother reminds us that I am to stay on the mattress for the entire night. We kiss each other good night and get comfortable in our beds.

After about 5 minutes, without warning, you slide your pajama pants and panties off and pull off the covers and position yourself on the edge of the mattress. I rise up on my knees and grab the back of your thighs just below your knees and push your legs up. I take each of your toes into my mouth, gently licking and sucking each one like a delectable appetizer. I also make sure to lick and kiss the soles of your feet.

I then start to kiss and lick my way up your calves and shins and along your inner thighs. I gently nuzzle your lips with my mouth, teasing your pussy as I make my way to your mound of pubic hair. I kiss and nuzzle your bush until you grab the back of my head and pull my mouth onto your wet hole and whisper to me to eat your pussy real good and not to stop until you cum.

I drop my briefs and begin stroking my engorged cock. I'm going to cum with you.

You soon command me to lick and gently suck your clit the way you like it. Your muted moans and groans grow more intense as you get closer to climax…I'm doing it exactly the way you love it. I soon focus on sucking your clit rhythmically. Each time I suck it, I gently release it from my lips and plant them right back for the next gentle suck. This starts to drive you crazy as you moan and squirm on the silk sheets.

The swells of pleasure continue to build for what seems like an hour. You're reaching the point of no return and then suddenly...you're gripped by a very intense orgasm that shudders your entire being and leaves you delightfully spent and disoriented.

You lay back down vertically along the edge of the bed facing me. While still on all fours, I plant the deepest, wet kiss on your still quivering lips so you can taste your own pussy on my mouth and tongue, as I French kiss you deeply before we slumber.

Last edited:
I wish you had posted this earlier. My schedule is now full for tonight. The part about silk sheets really grabbed my attention as well. Oh well never mind I am sure you will be inundated with offers

My phone doesn’t like doing kinky things anymore. Ever since I tried to jam it up my ass it wants nothing to do with me now kink wise.

Last edited:
We can always fit each other into our schedules and more! ;)

I wish you had posted this earlier. My schedule is now full for tonight. The part about silk sheets really grabbed my attention as well. Oh well never mind I am sure you will be inundated with offers

Hmmmm, maybe I can win my phone back into being kinky with a new leather case and a bottle of Astroglide.

Hmmmm, maybe I can win my phone back into being kinky with a new leather case and a bottle of Astroglide.
If you hold out a bit, bicurious might get you that new case. It is probably cheaper than all the trips he is paying for

If you hold out a bit, bicurious might get you that new case. It is probably cheaper than all the trips he is paying for

I thought I was having kinky sex with my phone? I don’t go that way. Not even slightly curious. :eek:

Tough crowd tonight. Got "inundated" with one PM from a clown posing as a female.

I yearn for the good old days of Lit. Remember the good old days?

After much pleading and showering my phone with gifts. It’s still not interested in having kinky sex with me. :rolleyes:

I stopped looking. I was in a little phase for a day or three.

I enjoy vanilla just the same.

I'm now committed to meeting the Queen of all my dreams by chance. Perhaps at the laundromat, butcher shop or supermarket checkout line.

My new bride will also be quite adept at phone sex for those days when our genitals are way too raw from wild, rabid physical sex.

Back