Dear Playground Forum

So I went around the house and found nanny cams in every room. Turns out the whole neighborhood and my family want to be watching me all the time. This is totally true and really happened.

So I went around the house and found nanny cams in every room. Turns out the whole neighborhood and my family want to be watching me all the time. This is totally true and really happened.
I heard they were filming a new season of freaks and oddities. Its your moment to shine, cover yourself in ketchup and smile

One time when I was a young man, I went down to my favorite fishing spot down on the river. As I sat quietly, this beautiful woman approaches from out of nowhere with her own fishing gear. We started a quiet conversation where she mentioned how she likes to pound fish into submission and I asked her to demonstrate.

She didn't catch anything that afternoon, sad to say, but I did catch crabs.

All right. Fine. You want to hear it? Here it goes.

So, a while back, I was freshly thirty. And my wife turns up with this kid from her work. This gal was a beauty queen from her home state and had won a scholarship at the nearby university. And she'd picked up a job working at my wife's bank for a little spending cash and to pad her resume. And for some reason, my wife decided we'd make good "in loco parentis" for this kid.

Well, I didn't want anything to do with this situation at first. So, I'd try to avoid her. It took her a couple of months, but she eventually wore me down to where I wouldn't stand up and take off to the other room any time she was over. Can't really remember if that was after she had had Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with us. She had both with us, and New Year's, and her nineteenth birthday because the pageant scholarship she'd won had sent her two states away for some reason I never did understand and she couldn't really get home. Not that there was any reason for her to since her mom was dead, her dad was a pilot and gone all the time, and the grandma that finished her raising got put in an old folks home about a month after she left...

And, you know, we made a few memories. I mean, I set up her college checklist item of a girl/girl experience with a prostitute who worked the hotel I was working the overnights for. In the Jacuzzi Suite, under my discount. And covered the bill. So, there was that. And, okay, it was really sweet that she turned up with some homemade chocolate-covered strawberries for me on Valentine's. Or those brownies over Spring Break that I didn't eat any of, but my wife sure did enjoy.

But, the year she had the scholarship for came to an end and it was time for her to go back where she came from. And for "reasons" (which were never fully explained to me), she wasn't going to be able to leave town for three days after she had to be out of the dorm.

Oh, I know what was said. Supposedly, she had to finish out her two weeks' notice. But, you tell me why she didn't turn in her notice three days earlier? Or why she didn't go to work any of those three days?

Any road, I'm doing my ritual morning workout after my wife has gone to work, down in the floor, sweating my way through my first set of a hundred pushups. And this gal comes out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel and a smile with wet hair and water still beading on her skin and asks me if can she use my razor.

Now, you have to understand, I'm thick. I don't mean my dick. Nor, at the time, my waist. I mean, when a gal is interested in me that way, I just don't get it. If she is at all subtle about it, I'm just not gonna understand. I mean, in retrospect, I probably should have figured that it means something when a little nineteen-year-old... well, eighteen at the time, she didn't turn nineteen until March... beauty queen turns up with homemade chocolate-covered strawberries just for me on Valentine's Day. I mean, I'd just passed off her trying to slip some tongue in the New Year's kiss when I tucked her in on the couch as her being a little drunk. But, surely specially made chocolate-covered strawberries should mean something!

Even missing that cue, I guess I probably should have figured out something was up when her "special birthday date" left after the hour was up and she came down to the desk where I was working to ask if I would join her in the hot tub for a while. But, I just went up with her and stood watching out the window overlooking the front desk to make sure no one came in while she soaked a little more, then tucked her in and went back down to finish the nightly audit.

Hell, I hadn't even really wondered for very long just why I'd woken up the afternoon before completely naked, in bed, with my cock throbbing in time with my pulse, and just soaked from hip to hip. Not yet I didn't.

So, I told her "Sure, you can use my razor."

She stood there just looking down at me for a minute with her brow furrowed and then went back up the hall to finish her shower.

So, I got back to it and finished that set of push-ups, and flipped around to do a hundred crunches.

In a bit, she comes back up the hall, still in nothing but a towel and a smile, and leans up against the wall near where I was doing my ab work. And she just leans there. Looking at me. Watching me. So, after a minute, I stop. And I'm sitting there, in the floor, just dripping sweat from my workout, and I can't hear the shower anymore. And, well, she's already borrowed my razor. So, I can't figure out just what it is she wants. So, I ask her, "Can I help you with something, baby bear?"

She stands there for a minute, chewing on her bottom lip, and then she says, "Mama Bear told me how you are."

And she goes back to chewing that bottom lip.

Well, yeah. I'm sure my wife had told her about me before we met. But, we'd known each other for the better part of a year now. So, I just didn't understand what the fuck she was...

"I want you to train me," she says.

And drops the towel.

I have to tell you, there are a few seconds there that I just don't remember. Never have. I honestly could not tell you just how I went from sitting in the floor to holding this nineteen-year-old, naked, dripping (in more ways than one), wide-eyed beauty queen against the wall by her throat as I growled in her ear, "are you sure this is what you want?" Thankfully, I do remember everything else from that long day in beautiful, awe-inspiring detail

But, what the fuck. This has already gotten long.

Any road, you asked, NRJ. So, there ya go.

Dear playground forum,

I just have to share … I’m so excited. It finally happened… the Dicktacles are real!!

Ok ok … let me explain. I was tired after work and so I wandered into the local bar. I sat at the bar top and ordered a glass of white wine. Before I could pay, an extremely handsome gentleman offered to buy it for me. I don’t normally get bought drinks by strange sexy men, so I figured.. why not.

Before I knew it, hours had passed while we laughed and chatted and flirted like crazy. I don’t even know how the topic of tentacles came up .. but he mentioned he has a hard time with women because most are so intimidated by his … physique.

Colour me intrigued… I asked him to elaborate and he said he is endowed with not a regular dick … but a swarm of Dicktacles… and they like to pleasure independently … he said it can be a lot for most women to handle.

Well, I am not most women … I told him.

Needless to say we got a room in a hotel nearby and I’ve never felt so exhausted land explored in all my life. But never … never more satisfied. I can never go back to regular dick again.

Rip dick … hello Dicktacles.

(This is 100% a true story, ask @MrsPassion .. I texted her photos)

Dear playground forum,

I just have to share … I’m so excited. It finally happened… the Dicktacles are real!!

Ok ok … let me explain. I was tired after work and so I wandered into the local bar. I sat at the bar top and ordered a glass of white wine. Before I could pay, an extremely handsome gentleman offered to buy it for me. I don’t normally get bought drinks by strange sexy men, so I figured.. why not.

Before I knew it, hours had passed while we laughed and chatted and flirted like crazy. I don’t even know how the topic of tentacles came up .. but he mentioned he has a hard time with women because most are so intimidated by his … physique.

Colour me intrigued… I asked him to elaborate and he said he is endowed with not a regular dick … but a swarm of Dicktacles… and they like to pleasure independently … he said it can be a lot for most women to handle.

Well, I am not most women … I told him.

Needless to say we got a room in a hotel nearby and I’ve never felt so exhausted land explored in all my life. But never … never more satisfied. I can never go back to regular dick again.

Rip dick … hello Dicktacles.

(This is 100% a true story, ask @MrsPassion .. I texted her photos)
(Jesus. Fucking. Christ 😂🤣😂)

But really though. The pictures were shocking, alluring, tantalizing. I was instantly jealous. I’m still waiting for his number CCG!! Sharing is caring!! 🥵

I was in a local high street store yesterday, buying Christmas presents (mainly for myself because my wife doesn't understand that I still play professional sport even though I am a pensioner), when two beautiful twin sisters stood next to me in the men's sportswear department.
I was getting kitted out for my plans to become a pro pickleball player next year when the girls asked for some advice about what to buy their boyfriends for Christmas.
Being a helpful kind of guy I suggested that they accompany me to the changing rooms and I could model various items of clothing for them.
I also said they should buy themselves some sexy new sports gear and they happily agreed.
We spent the next three hours in the same cubicle and things got kind of hot as various items of clothing were discarded.
At one point I sat on the bench and one of the girls impaled herself on my cock while her sister climbed on to the bench and held on to a clothes peg enabling her pussy to be level with my face. I munched her pussy as her sister licked her out from behind.
After a store detective asked us to leave, we got dressed and I arranged to give the girls some weekly coaching sessions.

Back