Dear Playground Forum

NRJLIVES4ever

Here for the party
This will be amazing.

So one day I was working as a cable satellite installer. It was for this totally hot lady. She had boobs and was very booby. Also ass too. One thing let to another and next thing you know? She mounted MY dish.

Feel free to share your own completely true and not at all made up sex stories. Don't be shy with the ones that make you look particularly skilled. 😜

I once had a reverse gang bang with a group of nurses who were out celebrating a birthday and got them all pregnant that night. I heard they later were on TV or something...

I was a freshman at a large state university in the Midwest, and I never thought I could ever have an experience worthy of these pages, but that was before I met the sorority girls of my dreams.

(References to killer weed or blow, buddy being passed out, women making out)

Name and address withheld by request

I would, but typically people swallow my fictional shit whole and then doubt me when I inject some realism. Still scratching my head about the disbelief surrounding Winterstorm Goliath and how it affected Lubbock and specifically the lower socio-economic neighborhood I was living in in A Final Valentine a few years back.

I wish I could write a more fun story but I was out running earlier and then I tripped and fell over my enormous penis. Don't you hate when that happens?
I hope you're okay! I can't relate to that specifically, but I just recovered from a traumatic brain injury after my enormous, natural tits punched me in the face so hard while jump roping.

I wish I could write a more fun story but I was out running earlier and then I tripped and fell over my enormous penis. Don't you hate when that happens?
Wow, you are a lucky man. Mine is the opposite. A lot of times I'm out shuffling along with my walker, and trip over my scrotum. Or my ball sack if you will. Because I am old. And it hangs down very far.

When I was a freshman in college I was failing chemistry so I asked my sorority sisters for a favor and we went to office hours togeher and had some really active discussions about bonding. My professor especially liked it when we acted out the double and triple bonds. I was shocked that he gave me an A as my final grade-I guess i really got a handle on the subject :)

one time I was out walking in my neighborhood and I saw this man trip over his enormous penis so I went over to him and said. “Do you need a hand with that big boy? Maybe someone to kiss it and make it better???”

He was really hurt and needed more than just kisses but when he left I could barely walk and I knew I’d done a good job. Who knew I’d find him just a few weeks later here on Lit.

So one time in college the hottest girl in school asked me out (I didn't even know she knew my name) and we went to the movies where this super hot actress snuck in to try to anonymously watch herself and they sat on both sides of me and the three of us had a French trio thing and no one even noticed us but the guy at the concession stand knew and he gave me a head nod and free candy when I left.

Many moons ago, I worked as a pizza delivery boy. (I was still a virgin then, so "boy" is correct.) One night, this woman with a sultry voice ordered "the biggest pizza you have with all the meat!" Since I had not yet been exposed to the delights of carnal pleasure, I didn't hear anything untoward.

Soon enough, I was in the car on a chilly evening to deliver this gargantuan pizza. I went up to the door and rang the bell. The sultry-voiced lady asked, "Who is it?"

I replied: "It's Pizza Dream! Your pizza dream come true!" I know--I thought it was cheesy too. 😛

She answered the door stark naked! She must have seen my eyes bulging out of my head because she gave me a moment while she simply smiled at me. Then she explains, "I'm sorry sir, but I seem to have. . . misplaced my clothes, and I don't have the money for the pizza. . . ."

I instantly panicked. I thought, goddamn it--the boss is going to kill me! I screwed this one up just last week!

Or that one time you and I met and went to a toy store together? And we came back to our hotel room and both proceeded to cum hard in the bath tub and on the bed with our new toys?
Yes. Like that.
And we both took naked pictures

Back