Dear Playground Forum

Weeks ago, I was outside my log cabin chopping wood to keep the fire inside going. My lumberjack boyfriend was out in the forest hunting for bears. I ended up pulling a muscle in my back mid ax swing, but thankfully at the moment I doubled over in pain, a beautiful woman emerged from the trees and caught me before I hit the ground. She rubbed my back and then picked me up and carried me into the cabin where we undressed each other and had a steaming hot bubble bath in our bougie cabin bathtub. When my boyfriend came home carrying a bear over one shoulder and saw me and the hot chick from the woods going at it in the tub, he threw everything from his arms and ripped his shirt off like the Hulk. He growled like a bear and then joined us for an all-night threesome. When I woke up in the morning in our bed, the woman was gone, but she left behind her flannel, which I cherish.

Dear Playground Forum,
I never thought I would have a reason to write a "Dear Forum Letter" like Penthouse used to have, but that was before last night when I happened to be the last customer at my neighborhood sex shop. The ladies behind the counter all became very attentive to my needs as looked for the perfect Christmas presents. They said I should take my time, as they locked up the door and did their final accounting. Then, all three of them came over and suggested that they could demonstrate or model anything I liked to make sure that I had the made the right decisions.

Well, fours hours later I fell fast asleep in my car in the parking lot after a whole lot of intense shopping. The ladies made a nice commission on about a thousand dollars in goods. When the Sybian gets delivered on Christmas day I'll have that expense to cover as well, but it was well worth the hours we all spent trying all it's attachments and ways that it could be shared. It was really nice that the ladies enjoyed one another's company so much, and loved sharing their expertise with all their products.

I'll have to return for all my anniversary gifts in a few months.

A couple of weeks back I was relaxing at a popular local cafe. The place was packed and I’d managed to get a small table in the back corner of the cafe.
I was sitting there waiting for my food and sipping my cuppa, while double checking Einstein’s math, on his equations, for his relativity theory.

Suddenly I was interrupted by a stunningly beautiful woman. She asked me if I minded her sitting with me, as it was the only spare seat left in the joint.
I closed my modest laptop and politely replied, approvingly, with a smile.
We exchanged pleasantries & proceeded to share smiles and laughs in a magical conversation.

A waiter arrived at our table, with my food, placing it upon the table in front of me graciously.
I thanked the young man and as I prepared to tuck into my food, I stole a glance of the beauty across from me.
She wore a slightly judgemental expression on her face, visually processing the contents of my plate.

I asked her if everything was alright?
‘Oh yes, I’m fine. It’s just ummm, I’m a vegan and I’m not accustomed to seeing animal products being presented in a tempting manner, such as the pork on your plate…’ she replied, with a glimmer in her eye.
I dropped a hilarious sausage joke in response. Once she was finished laughing hysterically, she dropped a tantalising reply.
‘Wouldn’t mind trying your sausage mister’

I didn’t really have time to reply to, what I assumed was, her sexual innuendo.
In an instant she slid her chair beside mine, and was worshipping my manhood with a committed blowjob. Right there in the back corner of the cafe…

Last edited:
This other time, I found some invisibility formula so I took it and went into the women’s showers.
I saw so many hot, naked bodies. They were so athletic and wet. I watched as their hands rubbed soap all over their breasts, asses, between their legs. I stood right next to them taking in every square inch of their bare bodies.

I later found out that it was all a joke they played on me. There is no such thing as invisibility formula. They all saw my naked, hard penis while I was spying on them in the shower!

I’ve never felt so violated.

The other day I decided to go for a dip in the hot spring outside my yurt. The ground was already covered in snow and more was coming down in soft, fluffy curtains. Steam billowing above the hot water obstructed the view of someone wading in the spring.

"Could it be my flannel toting forest nymph?" I asked myself.

I ran to wake up my lumberjack boyfriend and together we ran naked into the snow to the spring to find the sexy, mysterious woman from the woods waiting for us in the steamy water. We walked into the spring and again, had the most incredible threesome.

This time our friend slept over in the yurt and made breakfast in the morning before returning back to the forest.

This one time Phoebe Cates emerged from my swimming pool in a red bathing suit which she took off. Good times.

Back