Sixty-Nine Word Challenge!

He told me he had this condition and needed treatment soon or he could die. I asked what I could do. He looked embarrassed and said there was but it had to be done in private. We went into the bathroom. He pulled down his pants. I didn't want to put him in my mouth, but his life depended on it. I spit out the poison after saving him.
The way the game is played, you are to incorporate the four words left by the previous poster, and then leave four new ones (one proper noun and 3 random words) for the next poster.

Aspen
magician
dance
snow
Good Evening Sir,
I would like to extend the invitation to join ones belated house warming party. I have invited only a few but there will be formal dinner and ballroom dance, along with the world's best magician. The cabin is in the mountains and my bedroom overlooks the peaks of Aspen, so please dress warm, unless you don't intend on leaving room.
With my greatest pleasures offered,
Miss
:heart:

Surf
Sand
Lobster
NewEngland

Twenty-six years old and never been kissed. She sighed and stared at the single flickering candle on the cupcake she had bought for herself. Never been kissed, never been fucked, never been licked, never sucked a cock. The smell of the fresh strawberries on the table called to her and as she bit into one, she resolved that this year would be different. Watch out Springfield, here I come!

smorgasbord
nerve
swing
Chevrolet

Dinner was a smorgasbord, my nerves were shot and I could not get the swing dance right.
After all of that he continued holding my hand and walking me to his pick-up truck. The most beautifully built Chevrolet I'd ever seen, and he wasn't to bad on the eyes either. Both were built like rock, and strong as could be, never knew how comfy a Chevy bed would be.

Next four....
Montana
maid
service
please

On the long boring trip to Yellowstone, I stared out the glass. Notepad in my lap, the orange crayon fell to the floor, as I ignored the doodle I drew. My thoughts drifted to the curve of her bottom, the points under her shirt. mom, sweat, intoxicating, orgasm

Dinner was a smorgasbord, my nerves were shot and I could not get the swing dance right.
After all of that he continued holding my hand and walking me to his pick-up truck. The most beautifully built Chevrolet I'd ever seen, and he wasn't to bad on the eyes either. Both were built like rock, and strong as could be, never knew how comfy a Chevy bed would be.

Next four....
Montana
maid
service
please
I knocked on the heavy oak door. I heard the sound of heels hurrying and the door opened to reveal an older Asian woman whose large breasts were literally falling out of her maid uniform.

"Hello Mr Montana. Ma'am told me to fellate you." She fell to her knees, pulled my cock out of my slacks and wrapped her eager mouth around it. "Please Sir, I enjoy my service."

Contractions
Worried
Nurse
Vermont

Contractions
Worried
Nurse
Vermont
"It was a sunny day in Vermont, Nurse Hatchet, worried she had missed the Doctor reported immediately to labor and delivery.

"Hello Dear" said a smoldering voice.

"Oh, Gene, I was thinking of you all week"

He grabbed her and scrunched her skirt, slid her panties to the side and sunk his fingers into her pussy. He curled his fingertips to her g-spot and made contractions flood her pussy.

"It was a sunny day in Vermont, Nurse Hatchet, worried she had missed the Doctor reported immediately to labor and delivery.

"Hello Dear" said a smoldering voice.

"Oh, Gene, I was thinking of you all week"

He grabbed her and scrunched her skirt, slid her panties to the side and sunk his fingers into her pussy. He curled his fingertips to her g-spot and made contractions flood her pussy.
@dawn_of_night do you have four words? I’d love to do a story with your words :)

Back