Erotic Alliteration, Assonance & Consonance

PicassosPleasure

Is Her Pleasure
I love the way various poetic sound devices tickle the tongue. (See what I mean?) So, I thought it would be fun to see how many erotic tongue ticklers we can tease our tongues with. (Almost orgasmic!) The following is a review of the three devices:

Alliteration: Repeated consonant sounds at the beginning of words. (e.g. Lucious Lips)

Assonance: Repeated vowel sounds. (e.g. Fun in the sun with tons of cum.)

Consonance: Repeated consonant sounds anywhere in the word, but typically at the end. (e.g. Spank Bank)

There are no limits to the number of words used, and extra credit if you can bring us to orgasm.

Last edited:
I am depraved and deprived in a marriage devoid of sex, so please indulge me with your delightfully dirty ditties.

Last edited:
Where are all the budding erotic poets out there in Literotica Land?

"I prepped her pretty pink pussy with an oral orgasm. After I pleasured her, she pleaded with me to plunge my cock into her pulsating pussy. I proceeded to pound my precious princess with a delightfully deep dicking. We came together during our coupling with copious amounts of cum coating my cock. Our coitus was complete, so replete with pleasure."

Last edited:
Penelope Picklebottom pleaded, “Peter passionately plunder Patty’s pussy.”

Penelope Picklebottom pleaded, “Peter passionately plunder Patty’s pussy.”
The alliteration of Ps exercises the lips like Ts exercise the tongue. I'm convinced that's why poetry enthusiasts make better kissers. 👄

I get it why this thread never took hold, but I think it's fun, and you just proved how fun it can be.

The power in your Ps really packed a punch, and my pulse popped envisioning the penetration, pounding, and pummeling of Patty's pussy. From a man's perspective, seriously, my pelvis literally started pumping motions as I read it over and over.

Last edited:
Back