"Humans 2.0" (closed)

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
Okay, so, major fuckup: I accidentally deleted the first post and replaced with one from farther down. But I have replaced it again, with some edits, and this new old version is what you are now reading. So, all good.

----------------

"Humans 2.0"

(closed)

13 July 2027:

The alien spacecraft seemed to have simply appeared in Earth orbit without any warning. Billions of dollars spent by countries, organizations, companies, and individuals alike to detect manmade and/or natural objects in space, and what the people of Earth would learn was called Station One by its occupants was just suddenly there, 111 miles east by southeast of Manhattan and, coincidentally, 111 miles above the surface of the Atlantic Ocean.

What came next took a bit longer but not much. Within seconds, alarms were going off across the globe in military, scientific, and research facilities. Within minutes, nearly every leader of the world was being informed or being tracked down by their Aides for such a report. Within hours, military forces were on high alert in many if not all nations. No one on Earth knew what they were dealing with, but they were dealing with it in their own way.

POTUS didn't have much of a choice of how to initially deal with the ship's arrival. President Gabriella Hancock had been on a diplomatic visit to London and had been sound asleep in a small Crown-owned castle in the English countryside when her Chief of Staff and the Secret Service rushed in to get her ready for transport.

"Stop!" she finally demanded after they'd hurried her into some traveling clothes and woman-handled her for the castle's exit. She wriggled loose from the agents, looked to her Chief of Staff, and with uncharacteristic profanity demanded, "Someone tell me what the fuck is going on?"

The alien spacecraft's arrival was explained, as was the ongoing American reaction to it by the various agencies, forces, and entities of the US government, military, and scientific fields. Gabby just stood there, stunned and silent, listening to the report that was told tag team style by her CoS, then by the Pentagon and Intelligence Advisors who had traveled with her to England.

Repeatedly, in one way or another, Gabby told her anxious Secret Service Detail's Chief to hold his fucking horses regarding his concern to get her to the helicopter that was kept nearby on an American air base to serve as Air Force One for the periodic trips to the UK. The former was two hundred yards outside the castle walls and already warm and ready for lift off, while the latter was sitting 22 miles away on an otherwise closed commercial runway, also prepared to leave the ground.

Gabby finally turned for the helicopter and told her CoS, "I need to be on the air to speak to the American people, right now."

Twelve minutes later with Air Force One passing over Ireland and heading for the States, President Hancock's announcement was being broadcasted live from her office aboard the plane. She told the audience of billions -- Americans and more would be listening and watching -- that an incredible event was taking place, that there was a great deal more to be learned, and that the government of the United States, of her allies, and of the world at large were on the job to keep their people safe.

She stressed three times during the less than five minute long announcement that there was no need to panic. After the broadcast ended, Gabby looked to her Chief of Staff and her Pentagon liaison and asked with total seriousness, "Is there a reason to panic?"

Almost before the President had finished her address then a Communications Aide rushed in to report that first contact had been made. A simple graphic appeared with text in English, surrounded by smaller versions of the text in several Western European languages. At the same time, a computer generated voice was also speaking the words Gabby and the others were reading. The voice message repeated in French, then in German, then in other Western European and North American languages, including the most common Inuit tongue:

Please stand by
for an important message
of friendship and cooperation.
There is no reason for fear.
We come in peace.​

Gabby laughed, asking, "Isn't that what the aliens said in every alien invasion movie to come out of Hollywood since the 1940s?"

Her Chief of Staff countered, "I seem to remember that the aliens more often than not did come in peace … and that we humans almost always took the first shot."

Another Aide entered and explained that the graphic was being broadcasted across the globe. "Ma'am, the audio of the messages being seem in other regions … it's being broadcasted in dozens, possibly hundreds of languages. We're still trying to determine it, but obviously, this message is meant for all the people of Earth."

Suddenly, the text disappeared, and a moment later an image of one of the aliens appeared on the screen.

"What the hell...?" Gabby murmured to herself. "That's an alien?"

"Greetings, People of Planet Earth, my name is Lauren," the seemingly human female said with a pleasant smile and tone. She continued, "And I am Commander of Station One, the craft now in orbit of your planet."

As if the weather girl on the local news station, Lauren looked to her left and softly gestured toward a graphic of the spacecraft. It was being displayed for the benefit of the billions of people who wouldn't see an image of Station One on their televisions or computers or phones for days to come, if ever.

"Many of you were likely expecting me to be some strange looking alien," she continued, still smiling pleasantly. As you can clearly see, I am not an alien being but am, in fact, a Human Being … just like you."

Lauren launched into an explanation of how she was not from another place but from another time, more than 1,200 years in the future. She explained that scientists from her time had learned to penetrate and manipulate the continuum of time -- "Time travel", she clarified for any of those who weren't already thinking it.

"We are here, we have returned to this time," she went on, "to help guide the People of Planet Earth into a more sustainable future."

She explained how the slow destruction of Planet Earth that had begun in the late 19th century's industrial age and intensified throughout the 20th century only progressed exponentially throughout the 21st century.

"By the end of the 22nd century, Earth was all but used up," she explained, "For the first time in Human history, the population of Earth was decreasing. Millions were dying every day … then tens of millions … then hundreds. Wars … pollution … resource depletion … disease and famine. It was all taking a toll, and the Human Race was on the verge of extinction.

Lauren's smile had long since faded to a solemn expression. "By the end of the 24th century, there were fewer than ten million people still alive on Planet Earth, and nearly all of those lived in sealed cities, both above and below the planet's and ocean's surfaces."

Her smile returned, though, as she went on to explain that the knowledge of the centuries had survived, and with it a new era of peace and prosperity had begun.

"By the end of the 26th century, science had been reborn and had surpassed most of what you, the People of the 21st century, could ever have imagined."

She listed some of the discoveries and inventions and behind her on a graphic, images of some of these things were shown in operation.

Lauren's happy expression and tone disappeared once more as she explained, "But try as we might … using our new found and reborn technologies … we were unable to save our home … your home. The damage to Planet Earth had been done. It was irreversible. It would take millennia to make the surface of Earth habitable, and even then it would never support more than a few million people, if that. Only preventing the damage before it had been done could return Planet Earth to its glory."

And again, the smile was back. Lauren returned to her conversation about the discovery of time travel and of how a decision had been made to send people back in time -- to this time -- in an effort to prevent the damage that had been done.

"Which brings us to our visit from our time to you in yours," she continued, again smiling. "In the days, months, and years to come, I will meet with world leaders, scientists, visionaries, entrepreneurs, and everyday common folk … sorry, I have always liked that word … folk. I and my Advisors will meet with these people, and we will work together to put Planet Earth on a more sustainable path that will prevent the disaster that otherwise would see the near extinction of the human race, as well as more than 99% of the animal and plant species that share this planet with us."

Her expression became a little more serious as she continued, "Now, some of you will see our actions and the actions of those serving me, as interfering with your lives and the way in which you conduct them. Please, do not fear this. It is not our intention to interfere but instead it is to assist. We are not here to tell you how to run your lives, but instead to show you a better way to run them yourselves."

She donned a wide, pleasant smile again, adding, "Our wish for you is the same wish you have for yourself, for your children, your communities … your species. To survive … and to thrive."

Lauren promised to begin contacting world leaders over the hours to come, then made her farewell, finishing with, "May you, your children, and your world live well today, tomorrow, and forever."

Her image faded away, and the previous graphic reappeared with the message that the broadcast would repeat. Five minutes later, it would, and it would continue to repeat on a multitude of frequencies until Lauren felt her message had been received by one and all.

-----------------​

Station One
Commander's Quarters
Minutes later:

Lauren poured a drink and looked down upon Earth through a viewing window with a diameter close to her own height. Behind her was a large monitor on which she could see images from cameras all across or high above Planet Earth. But she preferred to look upon the planet with her own eyes. It just seemed more … real.

Responding to familiar footsteps approaching from behind, Lauren asked, "How are they responding, Captain?"

"As expected," her Aide answered. He rushed through a list of military, governmental, scientific, and social responses they were monitoring. He shrugged, not that she could see it, of course, before finishing, "No surprises."

"And no threats." It was more of a verification of what she expected than a question about things she hadn't.

"No, Commander," he confirmed. "There are heat plumes rising from ICBM silos and launchers across the globe, mostly in the Northern Hemisphere but not entirely. But these are not a threat to Station One or to our stealth ships. We are tracking twelve orbiting weapons platforms, all of which have also been activated. But again, they present no threat to us at the moment, and when they do, we will eliminate them."

"Disable!" Lauren corrected. She looked to her Aide with an expectant expression. "We will not fire the first shot."

He began to counter with a questioning tone, "But … if these platforms power up to fire--"

"If we destroy them before they fire on us," Lauren pointed out, "then we have taken the first shot. Correct?"

The Aide confirmed that his Commander was correct, stressed that the platforms would be disabled instead, listened to the rest of what Lauren had to say, and departed.

Lauren went back to studying the planet below. There was a lot of work to be done. But she knew that if all went well, soon enough she would have control of everything and everyone below her.

-----------------​

Station One
Training Center:

Kimberly looked at what her Supervisor had just handed her and asked, "What is this?"

"What do you think it is?" he asked with a tone of disbelief. "It's your permit."

Her eyes swelled and her mouth widened. Despite the fact that he was her supervisor and superior, she leaped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she exploded in delightful laughter. Pulling back, she kissed his cheek, then disengaged entirely.

"I'm going down?" she asked with obvious excitement. "I'm going down! To the planet! I passed?"

"You passed," the Training Supervisor confirmed as he gestured to others to come get their passport-like documents. "You've been assigned to Medical Unit 14A. You go down as soon as the Commander gives clearance."

"When? When do we go down?" she questioned, almost bouncing off the deck with the excitement exploding within her. "When can we go down?"

The Supervisor explained that it would be days, maybe months. There was diplomacy to be done, agreements to be made, security to be established. He told Kim she had to finish her battery of medical preps, which had already meant hundreds of immunizations against the multitude of diseases and microscopic dangers that faced those living on the craft.

She finished her conversation with the man, once again inappropriately embraced her boss, and then hurried off to tell her friends.

-----------------​

The Previous Evening
Cooper Springs, New Mexico:

Logan Lee turned at the sound of one of the tavern's patron whistling at her. She smiled and giggled, asking with delight, "Are right, which one of you did that, 'cause, if I thought for a moment that that had been for me, I might have to come over there and thank you for it?"

Before she'd even finished, all six of the men had raised their hands eagerly. She laughed and sashayed her way over to the pool table to talk and laugh and flirt with them. There were some other women there as well; some went along with the fun while others gave the newcomer unfriendly, jealous glances.

Logan scoped out one of the men as a target and asked to join the game. She made a show of not understanding how to hold the cue, and invited him to instruct her. He had no problem whatsoever leaning over Logan's back side as she herself leaned over the felt.

"It's loud in here, and kinda crowded, doncha think?" she asked after just ten minutes of so as she snuggled up close to him. "Ya wanna get out of here?"

He did, and together they did. As he walked her to his car, Logan asked casually, "So, what do you do? Do you work at the base?"

"Yeah, you know about the base?" he asked as he opened the door. He laughed. "Stupid question. Everyone knows about New Mexico's worst kept secret, don't they?"

She wrapped her arms around him, pulled him in close, and engaged him in a long, erotic kiss as she grasped an ass cheek and pulled the taller man's groin against her flat belly. She purred a comment about his hard erection, then asked, "You know what makes me hotter than hell for big cock?"

His eyes widened at her cruder than expected but not at all unwelcomed question. He asked with a hopeful tone, "Please, oh please tell me."

"Those big ball things on the base," she said, speaking about the radomes on the intelligence gathering base located just a few miles outside Cooper Springs. She reached down and grasped his erection through his slacks, squeezing and kneading it as she continued, "I like to sit in a man's lap while I look over his shoulder at those big, white balls … while he empties his own balls deep inside me."

Fifteen minutes later, after a drive down the narrow highway and an even narrower dirt road, followed by a nearly mile long hike along what had once been a Native American trail between a village and a burial ground, the pair of them were fucking hard and fast atop a blanket spread atop a huge, flat rock.

Once she'd driven him to orgasm and faked her own climax, she pulled out what looked like nothing more than the latest commercially available smart phone.

"What're you doing?" he asked, surprised that she'd gone from sex back to her phone so quickly. "Gonna Tweet Best fuck ever under the moon in the desert?"

"Yeah, something like that," Logan laughed. She leaned in to kiss him and casually pressed one end of the phone to his naked torso. He was unconscious in seconds from the sedative painlessly disbursed into his body. "Night night, lover."

She spent the next hour or so configuring another electronic device she pulled from her purse. It was about the size of a 1980's era Sony Diskman and had the very boring name of Communications Device Alpha. Properly aligned, it would be able to glean information from the very secretive intelligence gathering base without being detected itself.

Logan hid the CDA under a rock ledge with a clear line of sight to the Station's main communications building, then got back onto her cell phone to let her Supervisor already here on Earth know that the CDA was placed.

With her mission done, Logan unscrewed the bottom of what looked like a lip balm tube and poured it into the man's mouth. He coughed and spit, the awoke with a start. He sat up, first confused, then happy to see the still naked beauty sitting next to him.

Logan climbed into his lap, manipulated him to stiffness again, then asked, "Round two?"

Last edited:
Derek Wells sat at his desk up on the 35th floor of the office building rummaging through files to get everything in order for his next big presentation coming up. He had climbed his way up through the ranks from an office runner while he was completing his studies and obtaining his degree and was now a senior managing partner with a steadily growing technological firm that was slated to close in on a huge contract with the Department of Defense.

His secretary burst through his office door without knocking as was his orders whenever she knew he was working on something as important as this. He shot her a hard glare and was opening his mouth to scold her for her actions until he saw that she was ghost white pale and was pointing out of the large plate glass window behind. At just about the same time he noticed her, he heard the alarms began sounding in the city. He stood up and turned to look and saw the huge ship breaking through the sky above the world. His mouth dropped open and his phone and pen fell from his hand and hit the floor. The only thing he could make out in that moment was "What....the....fuck?!?" escaping his lips in a hushed tone almost said to himself.

His frozen stance was broken up as he jumped, startled, as his desk phone began to ring. He turned to look and noticed that every light on the phone was blinking red with calls coming in. He grabbed up a line and heard one of the other partners on the other end of the line. "Derek!!!" he heard the voice say in a feeble attempt at masked panic, "Get the files, we have to leave now!!! They are calling for a review. Contract negotiations are being expedited. They want our software!!" The call was cut as he heard the dial tone. He grabbed the folders and loose papers and shoved them in his case and was about to leave, when the television on his office wall sounded with an alert.

He stopped halfway across his office floor as the President's seal showed up on the screen and then flashed to her sitting behind her desk. He listened to her words trying to calm the entire population as his eyes took in the familiar face. He left his office and told his secretary to make sure all of his calls were routed to his phone. Meeting up with the others in the hallway headed to the elevator. "They're bringing us in as soon as we can get there" he was told as the doors closed and they descended to the ground floor.

They made it into the cars and as they started being driven through town, a broadcast came through the radio. Not understanding what it was at first until the voice began talking. Hearing her addressing the world apparently through television and radio, he could only listen intently and imagine what she must look like as she described herself and what was happening. The broadcast ended and all they could do is look at each other in the car as they tried to process what they just heard.
-----------------------
Jake Riley has gotten together with a group of guys after duty to head out to one of the local bars for a few beers and rounds of pool. After drinking and playing for a while, watching people come and go, he looked up after taking one his last shot on the table and sinking the 8 ball in the corner pocket and saw a woman walk through the door. "God damn!!" he said to himself and stood back up, letting out a whistle as she walked across the floor. She stopped walking and addressed them and he glanced around a bit as all of their hands shot up at her question.

She made her way over and past them and straight up to him. Her hands wrapped around the pool cue and she slid one hand up and down it slowly while looking at him and asking about showing her how to play. He just nodded like a dumbass while trying pull his eyes away from hers.

He finally smiled and turned to start teaching her. Watching her bend over and press her ass to him as he leaned down with her and showed her how to line the balls and make a shot. They stopped after a while and was just standing around when she pressed against him again and asked if he wanted to go. He flashed her a quick grin, "Most definitely." Telling the group that he would catch back up with them later in the gates. They made a point to never actually refer to the facility as a base when they were out and about.

Leading her to his car, she surprised him by asking if he worked on base. Answering her as she wrapped up on him and pushed him back against the side of his car. Kissing her deeply as she suddenly grabbed him against her. Listening her and answering with amazement at her brazenness until she garbs him and strokes him through his pants. "Fuck" comes out in a whisper before they separate and both climb in his car.

He drives them out to the desert up on a hill overlooking the base, but far enough away to not be noticed by the mounted cameras or patrols. They strip each other and fuck on a flat rock. He finishes and she climbs off of him and grabs up her phone. He makes a smartass comment and sees her respond back over her shoulder with a smile before leaning down to him again. He feels something cold against his skin and everything goes black. Waking up choking on something, he turns his head and spits as she mounts his lap again. Looking over her body as she sits up straight, moving her hips slowly. He hears her question and responds "fuck yes" as he grabs her hips, pulling her down onto his cock again.

The spacecraft was in a sychronous and therefore unchanging position east by southeast of New York City. The craft was both 111 miles above the Atlantic and 111 miles away from Manhattan, and while this may have seemed intentional by the craft's flight crew, it had simply been an odd coincidence. The only directions it's pilot had been given about final positioning had been that it be close enough to the United Nations that shuttle flight time be minimal. The Commander expected that once diplomatic relations where stabilized and the people below accepted their new situation, there would be a great deal of back and forth movement between New York City and Station One.

The craft's position had made President Hancock's return to Washington D.C. an ongoing argument aboard Air Force One. The normal direct flight path from the U.K. to D.C. would have taken the President's ride almost directly under the craft. Everyone aboard -- as well as dozens of military and government types not on board but in contact with Hancock -- had had their opinions about what to do about this.

Most of them wanted Air Force One to stay aloft. The plane could remain in the air nearly forever. Refueling it in air was a common practice, and -- even though it had never been done except in training -- supplies could be delivered to the plane in two ways, by drones that could be captured and unloaded and by a cable system similar to what had been used in that Kurt Russel movie Executive Decision.

But Gabby had laughed off all of those who argued that returning to D.C. was a poor decision and that the plane should remain aloft indefinitely.

"We're dealing with an alien race ... or time travelers or what or who ever," she said about the craft and its human-appearing Commander, "who are themselves in an airborne vehicle. They're not on the ground! They're in the air … or, up in space. Jesus Christ! Get me the fuck back to D.C."

And to Washington they'd gone.

A circuitous route over Canada and the US's Midwest had been suggested to keep distance between Air Force One and the spacecraft. But once again Gabby chimed in for some logic. "How far is it from Andrews where we're landing to the spaceship?"

A woman in uniform quickly answered, "Ma'am, 269 miles."

"Okay, then, plot a course -- is that how you say it?" she asked one of the Air Force Officers. He nodded, and Gabby continued, "Then plot a course for D.C. that keeps us, what was it, 269? 269 miles from the ship. But get me back there!"

2330 hrs:

Gabby, her Detail, and her Aides went directly from Andrews to the White House's situation room, where a legion of military and civilian types were working on a hundred different tasks related to the spacecraft. Gabby found a monitor playing the Commander's message on mute and simply stood there studying the woman for a long moment.

"They're so human, don't you think?" she asked of her Chief of Staff for the fifth or sixth time. Again the CoS put in her two cents, that she thought the time travel story was just as plausible as the peaceful alien arrival story. Gabby laughed. "It all would have been easier to believe if they'd arrived and just started bombing the crap out of us. I mean, 70 years of television and big screen alien invasion stories can't all be wrong, can they?"

She listened to more than four hours of opinions and suggestions and warnings from people she knew and trusted as well as people she'd never met before before her CoS told her she needed to get some sleep. Gabby went up to the Oval Office so that the White House Staff camera crew could film her dealing with the situation -- to show that she was in fact back in D.C. -- and then put that footage out for the early morning news before she finally went to the Residence to take a nap.

She was up again at 6am, though, just 2 hours later, to record another address to the nation and repeat the mayhem in the Situation Room. During an Oval Office meeting that began at 9am, some additional voices were brought in, this time regarding new or existing technologies that might have applications to this unprecedented situation.

Gabby wasn't listening to much of it. She was an intelligent person with 4 degrees, including a PhD in Mathematics. But the things they were talking about were over her head, figuratively and literally.

She perked up though at the mention of a specific research corporation though and leaned to her CoS and asked for clarification on what name had been mentioned. When she heard it again, a chill ran up her spine and her arms exploded in goose flesh. She looked around the room for a familiar face but didn't find it. Not surprising, she thought, knowing that only one or two of the big heads of each offered technology were amongst the twenty-some-odd people in the Oval other than the normal Staff and Officer types.

She found Lois Brinn -- one of her favored interns -- standing quietly in a corner and waved her over. In whisper, she told her, "I need you to go out into the hallway … ask around for a man named Derek Wells."

"Derek Wells," Lois repeated and began to write down.

But Gabby literally snatched the 20-something's pen from her hand to keep her from recording the name for prosperity in the journal that -- like everything else in the building -- could be subpoenaed on a whim by either of the Chambers of Congress. Lois got the point, nodding her understanding.

"If I find him, ma'am, do I bring him here to the--"

"Take him to-- invite him to the Chief of Staff's office," she corrected, unsure of how Derek would respond to being directed to a private meeting by an unfamiliar Intern. "Then, give me a high sign. Don't tell him he's waiting for me. Just … I dunno, tell him his turn to present his idea is next."

Lois understood and headed away. Gabby returned to listening to the ideas being presented.

------------------------​

Last Night Still:

Logan lowered her weight down onto the man, feeling his cock fill her again. He was longer than her last mark and more girthy than the one before that. Size didn't matter much to her, though; Logan was working, and she doubted that she would ever work this cock again in the future. She'd gotten what she wanted from this man, access to a location that she wouldn't have otherwise had. The pleasure he was causing her was just sort of … oh, a bonus, she guessed.

She'd faked her first orgasm with him so that she could get him off and the out so that she could place the Comm Device. But he was here, she was here, and she was done with her work, so … what the hell, she might as well get all she could from him.

Logan had only shed her panties and then pulled the man's pants and boxers off for their first go round. But this time she sat up tall above his groin and pulled her dress up and over her head. She tossed it aside, then popped her lacy bra free. Her firm, smooth skinned B-cups with their very dark nipples caught the light of the moon as she grasped his hands, interlaced her fingers with him, leaned back to cause his cock to press against the inner front of her vagina more, and rocked to and fro hard and fast.

She loved this position and found that she could cum multiple times this way with the right cock inside her. And his was just right! It was less than a minute before she screamed out her first climax. She slowed only a bit as the euphoria swept through her, but as soon as she regained control of herself, Logan was again rocking with great energy and again cumming just minutes later. Three times she exploded over him, each time with a long, loud cry of ecstasy.

He came in there somewhere, which was good she figured. Honestly, she couldn't have cared. Round one had been for him; the rest had been all about her own pleasure and fulfillment.

Logan finally fell atop him, spent and sated. She glistened with sweat that -- in the night air -- would dry soon enough once she'd ceased her little workout atop his cock. Wrapping her arms under his pits and shoulders, she held him close to her, her pussy still keeping his cock warm and wet.

Men liked this, she'd been told; cuddling close and tight like this after sex with their sword still sheathed. It was supposed to make them think that all was not over yet, that maybe there was more to come. At least, that was what her trainer had taught her.

"What do you do on the base?" she asked after a long while of simply laying there in that intimate way. "Are you, like, a soldier, keeping everyone safe and secure? Or do you do some of that top secret spy stuff? Listen in on the Chinese, or the Iranians, or the North Koreans...?"

She giggled against his chest, asking playfully, "Or do you listen in on people like Madonna or Pink or … who's that guy that was caught with that prostitute and she had all those voice messages...? Oh my God, that would have been fun to listen to! Can you do that? Can you listen to some twinkie talking to her girlfriend about some rap star she sucked off in the back of a limo?"

Logan laughed playfully. She was making this all sound very casual and silly and not important, like girls standing around inside the club or down at the salon gossiping about who had done whom how and where.

But in reality, she was trying to gauge the importance of the job done by this guy whose cock was getting soft inside her. If he was in a position to help her in the future -- to slip her some helpful information during pillow talk or even get her onto the base with the promise of fucking right under one of the big golf balls -- then she would tell him her name and make plans to get together again soon.

So far, she'd been through half a dozen men -- and two women -- who worked at the listening station, and to date, this was as far as she'd gotten, placing the Comm Device. Oh, this had been a big step forward, of course. The CD was going to give them a big advance on knowing what had or hadn't been learned about Station One and its project to control Planet Earth.

But on a scale of 1 to 10, this had been a 3. There was a lot of information gleaned by this post that the CD wouldn't gather. If she could get inside the facility's grounds, she might be able to accomplish tasks that warranted a 5 or a 7. If she could get inside the building itself, then an 8, 9, or even a 10 could be achieved. Once she'd done that, she could get off this fucking rock and get back up to Station One where she belonged.

Before he could answer, she lifted her head to look into his eyes, smiled -- and recalling that although they'd just had the greatest fuck of her still young sex life, they still hadn't been introduced, she told him with a giggle, "My name is Logan, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Derek was getting antsy and restless being stuck in the car for so long. His leg was jumping and his foot was tapping against the floorboard of the car. With whatever the hell was going on with this thing in the sky, the group had agreed that flying may not be in their best interest at the time until more was learned about the situation. This sudden road trip that would normally take only about four and a half hours down Interstate 95 was now rounding up to the seventh hour and it looked like they still had at least an hour to go. It seemed that even with the President's and the alien's, or whatever the hell she was, broadcast, people were leaving the city in every direction trying to get away from ground zero.

Derek, having always been a sort of science fiction fanatic, laughed a little to himself at the thought of if something did indeed happen, these people could run all they wanted but it would ultimately be a futile effort. David, one of the other passengers in the car, reached out all of a sudden and grabbed Derek's knee, stopping the bouncing by pushing his foot to the floor. "Derek, would you please fucking stop with the leg? It's driving everyone else in here mad." Derek reached down and pushed David's hand off his knee and glared at him. "David, shut the fuck up. You can get out and walk the rest of the damn way if it's that much of an issue for you. We'll get there soon enough."

The remainder of the trip went on in silence, Derek silently trying to pay mind to keeping his leg still. They were all going to have to be working close together and animosity should be kept to a minimum if at all possible.

Finally arriving in DC at dark, they rode to a hotel and checked in for the night. Each of the four going to their separate rooms to try and think on their on own about what tomorrow morning may entail and what exactly the next course of action would be if the contract was indeed approved and signed. Everyone turned in to get rest except for Derek. He stayed awake all night going over papers and pacing the room memorizing lines and lines of data to present to everyone in just a few hours. The small coffeepot in the room was working overtime and Derek looked out the window as the sun broke the darkness, finished off his last cup, and grabbed his things. Out in the hallway, banging on the other's doors. "Showtime fellas. I leave in five, with or without you."

About 20 minutes later, after presenting credentials, they are ushered through the gates and up the drive leading to the White House for security checkpoint 2. Derek climbs from the car and looks around, seeing much more uniformed personnel stationed around the grounds and up on the roof than what he considered normal. After being escorted up the steps and through the doors, waiting while securities are checked and clearances are given, he glances up and sees a young woman walking at a fairly quick pace towards them. She stops abruptly just behind one of the guard details and scans the group of them. "Are one of you gentlemen Derek Wells?" she asks in a hurried tone. "Yes ma'am, that would be me." Derek responds to her. "Would you please come with me right away sir?" she turns on her heels to head back down the hallway and looks over her shoulder, seeing the entire group starting to move after finishing up their security checks. "Oh, I'm sorry. Only you sir. The others will be escorted to the waiting area before the presentation is given." He nods to the others and follows along behind her down the long hallway and through a doorway into an empty office. "Just wait in here a moment, sir. This is the President's Chief of Staff's office. Someone will be here shortly to greet you further." She didn't wait for a response from him as the door was closed and he was left standing alone in the middle of the floor.
--------------------------------------
Jake laid back on the flat rock as he watched this woman finally shed off the rest of her clothes. He let out a moan as her hand wrapped around his cock and stroked it back to a full erection before impaling herself down onto him again. He'd been with a few women in his time but never with one that seemed as eager as she was to get exactly what she wanted. He watched her body in the moonlight and gave up all control to her as she rode him harder and faster. Their moans mixing in the night air as he felt her body tense and tremble as her orgasm rolled through her body. His hands gripped her hips and his back arched, raising his hips up against her as he built up and boiled over. "Fuck" he groaned out as his balls emptied inside of her for the second time that night.

His arms wrapped around her back as she collapsed down against his chest and her arms wrapped around him. He felt her skin damp with sweat as she laid against him, his cock still buried deep inside of her, both panting to catch their breath. He listened as she finally broke the silence with a question. Not having talked much about the base with anyone except those that were stationed there, he paused before finally answering.

"Yeah, something like that. I'm part of the station's security force. Making rounds, securing gates and buildings, making sure everything and everyone are where they're supposed to be." He laughed at her little giggle as she kept asking about listening and spying on different things. "No, unfortunately I don't get to do all of that. I only get to carry a rifle and and a key ring. I've thought about how fun it could be sometimes though." He answers back with another small laugh. Enjoying being out here like this with this girl and wondering if this is one time occurrence or if he'll get to see her more after tonight. Hoping a little for the latter. He looks up at her when she pulls back and stares down at him with a smile, introducing herself. "Hey Logan, I'm Jake. Nice to meet you as well, officially." He answers her back with a grin of his own.

14 July 2027, Wednesday
Today:

Gabby's Intern leaned in to whisper to her, causing her to smile and shiver at the same time. She stood and politely excused herself from the seemingly-never-to-end-parade of routine, outrageous, and/or amazing ideas and concepts being presented one after another to her Aides and Science Advisors. They all gave her the respectful head nods and spoken Madam President as she exited into a small foyer that connected the Oval Office to her Chief of Staff's office.

She hesitated there, drawing and expelling a couple of deep breaths. She turned and opened a wardrobe in which her CoS kept his backup suits, overcoats, umbrellas and more. Gabby checked her appearance in the mirror. She was wearing a simple though obligatorily expensive, dark blue blazer over a light blue shirt, matched with mid-thigh length skirt and modest heels.

She was turning 44 this year, had given birth to two beautiful daughters on either side of her 22nd birthday, and had spent the past 12 years in the ever stressful and beauty-depleting family business of politics, the last two and a half of those in the White House. And yet people still told her she was the best looking woman in American politics today, with the best legs ever to dance at an inaugural ball. She didn't believe them, of course. She was the President of the United States. What were they going to say? How many times had she told people they could be honest without fear of being disappeared to Guantanamo Bay?

She may have looked good for her age, but compared to the last time she stood before Derek Wells, she felt old, wrinkled, and sagging. How long had it been? February 2020 was when I told him goodbye, she recalled, her eyes threatening to glaze over with tears. Doing the math, she answered her question in her mind, Seven years, four months, three days.

It had been the night of the New Hampshire primary. Gabby had been told she'd likely place 4th at best, and after a 3rd place showing in Iowa the money would quickly dry up and the campaign would be over. And yet at the end of the night she'd come out on top with 35% of the vote in a field of 7 candidates. She took 2 of the next 3 primaries, and on Super Tuesday took enough states to cause all but two candidates to suspend their campaigns.

Her Campaign Manager, dozens of wealthy backers, and social media said she was a shoe in for the White House. Only one thing could stop her, the discovery that for the past year she'd been having an affair … with Derek Wells.

She'd had to choose, and she'd had to choose that night. And she'd chosen the White House. Oh, sure, Gabby had told Derek she was choosing to preserve her marriage and protect her family from scandal, not choosing the Presidency over him. But he'd known better.

And then came the Cooper Financial Scandal. Oh, Gabby had played no part in it of course. She had probably been the most honest politician in national politics at the time. But powerful forces, aided by both Russian and Chinese hacking and social media campaigns had made her look like the Devil Incarnate. She'd lost the election by a mere 4 points.

Four years later, though, she took the White House by more than 22 points, and for the past two and a half years she'd been a good and steady President who had successfully faced ever issue put in front of her. Publicly, her family was happy and healthy, and her marriage was stronger than ever. Privately, though, her eldest daughter had been through rehab for cocaine addiction twice, and her husband Carlton -- a former General and Governor who she'd appointed Ambassador to the NATO -- was having affairs on both the North American and European continents.

And through it all, Gabby had never forgotten Derek Wells or how happy he'd made her, in and out of bed.

She drew and expelled a final breath, turned, opened the door to her Chief of Staff's office, and strode in -- to find her CoS standing there speaking to her former lover. Gabby literally felt the blood rush out of her face. If she thought neither of them had seen her, she would have turned and fled. But a moment later, they were both looking at her.

"Harrison, I thought you were in the Oval," she said, trying to hide her shock.

He said something about having needed a folder from his files only to find a strange man in his office. Gabby wasn't sure how to explain, but Harrison beat her to it, saying, "My Aide explained you were coming to speak to him. I'm needed in the Oval, Madam President."

As he turned to leave, Gabby introduced herself in a way she hoped would cover for the secret rendezvous. "Hello, I'm Gabrielle Hancock. You probably know that already. And you would be Mister Wells, yes...? Derek, can I call you Derek?"

By the time she finished, her CoS was gone and the door was closed. Gabby's head drooped forward as she murmured to herself, then looked up. "Sorry for that, Derek. I just--"

She didn't know how to explain, so she let it go, saying instead with a very sincere tone, "Derek … it's … it's been too long. You ... you look good."

(OOC: We have a timeline issue that I missed, sorry. Jake and Logan's interaction takes place the evening before the ship arrives. Station One arrives the morning after what is happening between Jake and Logan. We will catch them up in the next few posts.)

"I'm part of the station's security force," Jake responded to Logan's question about what he did at the top secret listening base. "Making rounds, securing gates and buildings, making sure everything and everyone are where they're supposed to be."

"Keeping the world and democracy safe and secure for all of us defenseless female types," she purred against his neck as she kissed it and caressed a hand over his muscular torso. "And I was beginning to think that all you might have to offer me was an endless supply of orgasms."

She giggled and crawled up atop his body again, kissing him passionately as they chatted more about his job. He wasn't really telling her anything of value. That wasn't surprising, though. Logan knew Jake understood that you didn't just start spewing forth all the secret details of one of the Nation's most secure facilities to a girl just because she rode your cock to a pair of very satisfying orgasms.

They chatted some more, with Logan explaining that she'd just moved to Cooper Springs, the town of 28,000 that was the nearest town and home of all of the base's workers, whether military or civilian.

"I'm a photographer," she lied. "Nature photography. Flowers, trees, butterflies, wild burros … that kind of stuff. I'm new to it, so, unfortunately I haven't gotten anything published. But I do have a website and a blog … Twitter, Instagram, and all that."

Although Station One wasn't going to appear in the skies above New York City for another 10 hours or so, Logan -- and 34 other Agents -- had been on Earth for almost 6 months, building a history. She had been one half of a pair assigned to the Cooper Springs Station, but she'd been working alone after her partner had died of an infection of unknown causes.

The Doctors aboard Station One had an extensive knowledge of human physiology, and the people on the spacecraft who would be coming down to the planet had gone through extensive and exhaustive medical preparations for a planet on which none of them had ever set foot. But sometimes, shit happened. Logan's partner had contracted an illness just six hours after arriving and died less than six hours after that.

Having decided that this man's position at the base made him more than just a one-time fuck, she sat up tall over his groin and looked down upon him with a pleased expression. "I want to take pictures of you, Jake. When's your next day off. There's a little canyon out east of the Springs that would be a great place to take some pics."

She caressed her hands up her belly and over her pert breasts and swollen nipples, then down onto his six packs and muscular pecs before saying, "Who knows, maybe after I take some shots we can fuck again. I mean, if you enjoyed this."

Logan would listen to his reply, then tell Jake that she needed to get back home. She would put her dress and shoes back on, carry her bra with her, and stuff her panties down into Jake's pant's pocket. "I'll get these back from you next time we meet. Something to remember me by."

Before they left, she would pretend to be checking her texts. Instead, she would activate the Comm Device hidden under the rock. When Station One appeared and communications between various interested parties exploded the next day, the CD would transmit the less encrypted stuff to an overhead satellite. And Commander Lauren would be told the important stuff.

Commander Lauren entered Mission Chambers for the fifth time since Station One's arrival in orbit roughly above New York City. The Chambers, as it was generally referred to, was a cross between White House's Situation Room and the Control Room at NORAD, only better equipped; it was bigger than the first, smaller than the second, but had technologies more advanced that anything the people of Earth had ever seen outside a Hollywood movie or television show.

"Update," was all Lauren said.

As the Chambers Director began updating her, Lauren headed for her very throne-like chair on a dais slightly above the rest of the room. From here she could see the dozens of monitors filling the walls of the round room, as well as a 12 foot diameter hologram of Earth floating 8 feet off the deck in the center of the room. The hologram was decorated with thousands of icons of various colors, shapes, and sizes indicating all that what known about Earth defenses and other important aspects that were being followed by Lauren's crew.

Each time the Director shifted from one topic to another -- ICBMs to aircraft carriers to stealth bombers to army divisions and more -- all but the icons for that subject area dimmed to emphasize those begin spoken of.

"No surprises?" Lauren asked after the Director reached and spoke of the last topic. When he confirmed there were none, she asked, "What about social unrest?"

"Social unrest is significant," another Officer answered after the Director called her forward to speak.

"And what of Project Outreach?" Lauren asked.

The Officer tapped at a screen and a second, large hologram appeared in the air before the Commander. This one showed images that would have been very familiar to the people on the ground: screen shots of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, and more.

"Project Outreach is proving more successful than we'd anticipated," the Officer reported. "We have recorded more than 2,450 unique incidents … marches, protests, riots, major acts of arson and other vandalism … as well as sixty-two assassinations, assassination attempts, or other acts of violence against important governmental officials across the globe, each one of them directly traceable to our Social Media insertions."

"Mayhem, then," Lauren said proudly. The Officer smiled just as proudly, and Lauren complimented, "Please inform Outreach's design and development team that I am very pleased with their work."

Lauren had ever desire for the planet below to be in total chaos by the time she began providing benefits to those suffering the mayhem. It was an old trick, used by Earth governments and organizations going back almost to the beginning of civilization. Make the people angry and afraid, then sweep in and solve their problems for them.

"What about Eavesdrop?" Lauren asked. "Last report was that only six of fourteen locations had been successfully penetrated."

"Eleven, Commander," the Director chimed back in. He listed five more Listening Stations located around the world -- belonging to the US, England, China, and Russia -- from which information was being extracted via the secretly placed and simply named Communications Devices. "Cooper Springs Station, in the United States of America, was the last to begin transmitting. The American system was the most difficult to penetrate due to their advanced encryption."

"The Agent on the ground there...?" Lauren asked.

Yet another Officer stood and responded, "Agent B8 … also known as--"

"Logan Lee," Lauren interrupted. "Captain Lorrigan's daughter."

"Yes, Commander," the Officer said before sitting down.

Lauren had known Logan since she was a child and had been instrumental in getting the young beauty assigned to the Pre-Arrival Infiltation Team, or PAIT. PAIT had been a great success, though it had also been costly. Over the last 24 years, Agents had infiltrated the governments, militaries, and corporations of more than half the independent countries on Earth, as well as tapped into such important sources of information as Cooper Springs Station, NORAD, and more.

(OOC: I was going to write more, but I can't keep my eyes open.)

Derek was about to ask how long he would be left in this office but the young woman had walked out and shut the door before he could get the question out. He began walking around the office and stopped mid-step as it dawned on him what she had said about who's office this was. Looking at the plaques and degrees adorning the walls of the man that was pretty much Gabby's right hand man in these halls....."Gabby" he said in sort of a whisper to himself. How long had it been since he had seen her? 7 years? 8? He couldn't blame her, he thought. What they had together had run its course and she had already been married. Although he never brought it up, he had hoped she would leave her husband all along. But, when her presidential candidacy had come up, she had to make a choice and given everything, he probably would have made the same choice she did.

Derek had never married. Sure, he had dated and gotten serious a couple of times and there were talks from the women he was with about the desire for it but marriage was never something he felt he could commit to with any of them. There had only ever been one woman in his life that through any remote possibility, he would have ever even considered getting married to. After splitting with Gabby, he had devoted the majority of his time to working on and developing this technology. This new satellite that was supposed to be positioned up in space, blocking light from stars, capturing images and relaying data back down to Earth. Sure, the government agencies already had satellites for this purpose in space. They had for years. What made his so much different? Simple. The question no longer was, are they alone? It was a pretty sure bet that they weren't. The question now was, how do they find them?

He walked across the office and looked out the window up into the sky and then looked down at the briefcase containing the folders. He almost laughed to himself as he glanced back up and out the window again. "Perfect fucking timing Derek" he said sarcastically to himself. No sooner than he had whispered the words to himself, the door to the office opened, he turned to see a man walking through and stop mid-step when he spotted Derek standing in his office. "Who are you and what are you doing in my office?" he asked in a cautious tone. Derek extended his hand in greeting as he introduced himself and informed the man standing before him. "My name is Derek Wells. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Davis. I'm here with my team concerning the contact on my technology." The Chief of Staff closed the door and they shook hands and began to speak in the office regarding the basics of what Derek was there to present to everyone.

During their conversation, the office door opened again and they both looked over as Gabby stepped through. In that brief moment that Derek first saw her, he almost just blurted out her name but thankfully she began addressing the CoS instead. Derek looked as he grabbed up a folder from his desk and explain the current situation to her before excusing himself to return to the Oval office. Derek's eyes meet hers and she extended her hand in a formal greeting. He nodded and took her hand. "Yes, Madam President. Derek will be fine. It's a pleasure." He looked over her shoulder and watched the door close with a click. They released each other's hands as they stood in the middle of the floor. He listened as she began to apologize and shook his head. "No need to apologize Madam....ummm...Gabby." He smiled a bit as she looked down and complimented him. "Sorry. Not really sure what I should call you now. You look amazing as well. How have you been?"

---------------------------------------

Jake held onto Logan as he kissed the side of his neck and kept the conversation going, hinting about him keeping them all safe. "Trying to. And the endless supply of orgasms are just an added bonus." he replied with a grin and soft hum as her lips moved over his skin.
She moved on top of his body again as their conversation continued, knowing he couldn't divulge any extra information than what was necessary to keep her interested as much as possible. He looked up at her body as she began talking about her basic background and making her way to the middle of nowhere. "I hope to get to see some of your work then. Maybe we can exchange profiles and be more than just a nightly romp in the middle of the desert."

He put it out there to gauge what her reaction would be to seeing him more than just tonight and this being more than a one time thing. He watched her sit up tall above him and she surprised him talking about taking pictures of him. "Ummm....pictures of me?" He laughed a little bit under her. "We rotate shifts every 60 days, so for now, I'm working days and off every night. Our next rotation is coming up in a couple of weeks and then I'll be off during the day. We can head out there whenever you want. I know where it is."

He watched her rub her hands over her body slowly before moving them down over him. Listening as she talked about them fucking again. He grinned up at her and bit his lip. "This was fucking great. I can't wait to do it again." She slowly climbed off of him after his answer and watched as she bent down and retrieved her clothes to get dressed again. He climbed up off the rock and found his pants and stuffed his legs back through them. Looking down as she reached over and stuffed her panties in his pocket. He laughed at her comment. "I seriously doubt I'll be forgetting you anytime soon." Moving together back over to his car and climbing in, he drove them along small back round headed back into town.

Once her CoS had left and she was alone with Derek, Gabby felt both relieved and anxious at the same time. She hadn't been alone with this man since the night she'd ended their affair, and now she was President of the United States.

"No need to apologize Madam....ummm...Gabby."

She smiled, he smiled; smiles all around at the awkwardness.

"Sorry. Not really sure what I should call you now."

Gabby thought about it for a moment, then chuckled lightly before telling him, "For simplicity sake, probably Madam President. I think … I think anything else might … might cause complications … make people think."

"You look amazing as well," he told her. "How have you been?"

"Oh, you know how it is, life of the typical working woman," she responded, trying to lighten the mood, "Get up in the morning, exercise to keep that girlish figure, go to work, sit through boring meetings, signs some papers, bomb Syrian surface-to-air launchers, give a billion dollars to Peru for Earthquake victims, eat, sleep, start again."

She smiled, chuckled yet a second time, shrugged her shoulders, then asked, "How's it been for you? Charlie tells me that-- I'm sorry, Charles Davis, you just met him. He tells me your company put up that satellite you've been working on just a couple of months ago … that its up there flying about in space..."

She looked to the room's south facing windows as if from here she could actually see Station One off the coast of New York City and added, "...along with other interesting things."

Gabby looked back to Derek with a bit of a worried expression. This whole alien arrival thing was, of course, the biggest story in the world right now, and as such had to be her first priority. And yet all she wanted to do was stand here with Derek and chat and talk about the old days and ask him if he ever missed her and if they could go off to the Residence and fuck away all this worldly bullshit.

Oh, their relationship had been much more than just sex, of course. She been madly, deeply in love with him. But just as he was remembering now, she'd been and still was married. And even though her husband was sleeping around on her now, at the time he'd been entirely faithful to her. And she was running for President, even though that first go around failed.

It didn't mean she didn't love Derek any more … didn't miss being with him, in and out of bed.

She needed to change the subject or she was going to cry. "So, this … satellite of yours. It--"

The door between the CoS's office and the foyer opened, causing Gabby to almost instinctively take a step back as if she'd been caught by her father on the front step at curfew, about to make out with a date. Her intern hesitated before actually swinging the door open -- unsure of what her boss's relationship with this Wells gentleman was -- before she stepped inside and said, "Madam President, Mister Davis is asking if you could rejoin the group in the Oval. They have something they wish to speak with you about..."

The 20-something university post-grad looked to Derek and smiled knowingly. "I think its about you and your company, Mister Wells."

The girl headed not for the door through which she'd entered but for the door in which Derek had. Gabby understood what the younger woman was doing of course. Gabby and Derek couldn't be seen entering the oval from the same office. It would look a bit too much like co-workers showing up at the office the morning after sex in the same car.

"I'll see you in the Oval, Mister Wells," Gabby said with a formal tone.

She turned quickly and headed into the foyer between the two offices again. She had to stop again and regain herself. Her head was racing. She laughed at herself, embarrassed. Yesterday, she'd watched the view from the warhead camera of a cruise missile as it struck an Al-Shabaab training camp in Ethiopia, killing 34 known terrorists and her heart beat hadn't been this fast paced. A week before that she'd learned that her Immigration Bill -- her signature issue -- had passed the Senate and would soon pass the House, and yet again her heart had kept puttering away at its typical 82 beats per minute, which -- to be honest -- was a bit high for an average 40-something woman but hell, she was POTUS.

She gathered herself and returned to the Oval, where the crowd was still the same size but consisting of mostly new faces. Charles Davis politely dismissed all but the half dozen men and women from two companies or research teams whose projects warranted a sit down with POTUS.

Gabby was happy to see Derek escorted back into the Oval.

14 July 2027, Wednesday
Arrival Day:

Logan saw Station One arrive in orbit the same way most of Planet Earth's 8 billion occupants did, on a screen. And, just like most of those people, she showed deep surprise at the incredible moment, but her surprise was more about the timing of the event than the event itself.

Logan hadn't known specifically when the Mother Ship was to arrive, only that it would be sometime this year. The timing of her making contact with Jake Riley and placing the CDA in the hills outside of the Cooper Springs Listening Station had been purely and delightfully wonderful timing.

As she watched the video on her laptop in her apartment, she wondered about the mayhem that had to be taking place at the Listening Station. She tapped at her keyboard, entered several passwords to get past several layers of encryption, and then stuck a flash drive into the computer.

The screen was instantly filled with data that told her Cooper Springs was going crazy with new and enhanced communications. Anyone anywhere with any connection to the government, the military, space exploration and exploitation, science and research, and -- of course -- espionage was talking, talking, talking their afternoon away.

Actually, afternoon was misleading. Cooper Springs either intercepted or were relayed radio signals and other communications from all across the world, so although Station One had arrived during America's afternoon, it had arrived during all hours of the day somewhere on the planet.

Logan checked her watch. Jake Riley would still be at work, and even if he wasn't, she had a good idea that he might be putting in a second shift what with this going down. Rough time to be in Security she mused, before thinking to herself Great time, though, to have a guy in Security yearning your warm, wet pussy.

She pulled out the cell phone with which she'd established herself as a normal, everyday, American female and sent Jake a text in which she marveled at what was going on, at how scary and wonderful it was, and at how she couldn't wait to see him again. She added, I won't feel safe until I'm in your arm again at the end.

20 July 2027:

Logan had sent another 20 texts over the last 6 days, each one essentially saying the same thing as the last. He responded that he was, indeed, putting in extra shifts because the Listening Station had gone on lockdown and everyone was putting in doubles. She knew that, of course; the CDA out in the hills was sending her laptop all the lower level and mid level information from the Station.

But Logan had received a coded message that she needed to get her second piece of hardware on the base. On the base! Near it in the hills wasn't going to do it. This one had to be within 100 yards of the radome that processed the information being relayed into Cooper Springs. And the only way to do that was to get at least into the parking lot at the south entrance.

So, it was time to bring out the big guns when it came to Jake. She set up her laptop at the end of the bed, positioned the webcam appropriately … then videoed herself masturbating with her face just out of camera shot. She sent the video to the email address Jake had provided her with the text, I would prefer to do this with you in the parking lot of your work. Those big white balls make me horny.

Then she just waited to see how Jake responded.

20 July 2027, Tuesday
On Station One:

Over the past week since what was globally being called Arrival Day, 5 minutes 8 times a day had been carved out of nearly every television network and internet broadcasting site for updates broadcasted directly from Station One. They had actually been given a name, as it seemed everything associated to Station One, its occupants, and its actions had: Lauren's Five

Each of the short broadcasts featured Commander Lauren, of course, as she was the face of The Futures, or Futurists as the humans from a future time were being called. Other Futures were often shown in the image, and on occasion they even had speaking parts. But the center of attention was always and would always be Station One's Commander.

Lauren would have preferred a different nickname than the Futures, but this was the one that was sticking. She thought it made them sound like some animated motion picture superheroes, like The Incredibles. But it was simple and direct.

Her biggest problem with it was that that same Press was calling the occupants of pre-Arrival Day Earth Earthlings. The Earthlings and the Futures; it sounded adversarial to Lauren, and the last thing she wanted as she was trying to conquer Planet Earth was for anyone to think that she was an adversary to the people she wished to rule.

But that concern was for another day.

Tonight, Lauren stood before the camera in her trademark, blue uniform and smiled as she spoke of how establishing Diplomatic Relations with the United Nations and the individual countries of the world was advancing at a delightful rate.

Then, keying in on a topic that had been a recurring one, she spoke about how some on Earth were still resistant because of a lack of trust. A massive, international protest movement called the Triple A -- Anti-Alien Alliance -- had grown to included tens of millions of followers and/or sympathizers. There had been marches through city streets in a dozen countries, riots in half of them, and even deaths when marchers clashes with police and military troops.

"I regret the loss of life that has occurred in these cities," Lauren spoke to the camera with a soft, sincere. "I regret that I have not done enough to show the people in these cities and these countries that we are of peace and only wish to help you in these troubled times."

Lauren looked off camera, and a fellow Future joined her in the frame. He was by now a familiar face to anyone who had been watching the broadcasts, an Environmental Scientist who had joined the Commander to speak about such things as global warming, ice cap depletion, and increasingly devastating hurricanes and cyclones.

Henry, as he was called, spoke again about a topic that had come up in several of the more recent 5 minutes updates, the prolonged drought taking place across the Southern States of Australia. Over the last 6 years, it had been responsible for a 10 fold increase in wildfire destruction, the deaths of tens of millions of head of cattle and sheep as well as of indigenous animals, and more than 50,000 human loses due to the various forms of exposure that such heat caused.

In the Oval Office:

President Hancock was busy with the latest news and reaction to rioting in Seattle and Dallas regarding the ship and aliens in orbit when her CoS entered to remind her after looking at his watch, "Lauren's Five in about three."

"Okay, let's ... let's wrap this up, ladies and gentleman," she said to the four women and one man who comprised this particular group of reactants. They made quick final comments, then their farewells, and departed, leaving Gabby and Charles alone. "What was this you were telling me earlier about satellites being probed? Sounds like something out of a Star Trek or The X Files."

Charles explained that there was building evidence that Station One had been surveilling or analyzing thousands of satellites in orbit of Earth, particularly research and communications satellites.

"Hacking?" she asked, not fully understanding the conversation. "Are they trying to, I dunno, take control of them or prevent them from working?"

"We don't know yet," the CoS responded with a literal shrug. He opened a folder and turned a page. "Pentagon and Homeland Security says it would appear as if each and every one of their satellites was … probed."

He turned another page, and his brow furled. When Gabby asked what his expression was about, he answered, "Derek Wells, isn't he the gentleman I met in your office on Arrival Day?"

Gabby's stomach turned over anxiously at the mentioning of her former lover's name. She hadn't been able to get that meeting in Charles's office off her mind. Of course, touching herself in that very special way while bathing hadn't helped her forget the good ol' days in bed with him. She asked, "What about Mister Wells?"

"Seems his company isn't on the list of companies reporting the interference signal, as the NSA calls it," Charles answered, more to himself than to Gabby. He closed the folder, shrugged again, and finished, "Probably just missed the list. I think everyone's been probed by now."

Gabby's intern entered, asked about the broadcast, and turned the television on in time to catch Lauren beginning her Five. They watched and listened, then saw the scientist Henry come into screen and talk about Australia.

"I am proud to announce that the National Government of Australia has given us permission to assist them in dealing with their drought," Lauren said.

Gabby sat up from her chair with a shocked expression, murmuring, "What the fuck...?"

The scientist Henry went into a detailed yet easy to understand explanation about how craft deployed from Station One were now seeding the skies over the Australian continent.

"I want everyone in the Situation Room now!" Charles demanded of his Assistant, who rushed out to make the appropriate calls.

The broadcast from Station One changed to cameras on the ground in Australia where people were dancing about in the rain, many of them celebrating the Futures. Lauren filled half of the screen with her trademark polite smile.

She spoke for the umpteenth time before the broadcast ended, "May you, your children, and your world live well today, tomorrow, and forever."

The White House Situation Room

The scene was as chaotic as it had been on Arrival Day, perhaps even more so. By their own admission, the Futurists had sent aircraft -- or spacecraft or hybrids? -- from Station One's high Earth orbit down into Earth's atmosphere and seeded the skies above Southern Australia with a chemical compound of unknown origin.

"I thought they'd agreed to stay above 100 miles!" an Aide exclaimed.

An Air Force officer responded, "They did. We have an agreement."

"Had! Gabby called out from her seat at the end of the long table around which the mayhem was taking place. She looked to her Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and asked with an accusatory tone, "How the hell did this happen without us detecting aircraft? She said this was done with aircraft, sent into our atmosphere! From up there!"

Conversation, arguments, accusations, questions, solutions, questions without solutions, and more swam around the room for two hours like sharks in a tank at Sea World.

"I want to talk to the Commander of Station One, now!" Gabby demanded at one point.

The room went almost totally silent within seconds. The Chairman, then the CoS, then the Assistant Deputy to the United Nations all made arguments against it. Charles Davis began to point out the obvious with, "The Nations of the World made the decision to let the United Nations--"

Gabby slammed a hand down upon the table, countering, "The UN has done nothing!"

Gabby had never much cared for the United Nations and for more reasons that she could list in a day. It had had some great successes during its 80 years, but it had been the failures that had caused Gabby to actual campaign to have the organization dissolved. And now, during the most significant event in human history following the Second World War and the Cold War, the UN -- in her opinion -- was laying down on the job once more.

"If Australia is making secret deals behind the UN's back … behind our back...!"

Gabby was fuming so hot that she couldn't even finish the statement.

The United States had, of course, made direct contact with the Futurists and, particularly, Commander Lauren. Almost every nation in the world had within 24 hours of Station One's arrival. Some had simply greeted the Futurists; others had spoke of their Nation's troubles; still others had outright asked for assistance in their internal and external issues.

To date, Gabby hadn't been aware of any direct involvement by Lauren, the Futurists as a whole, or Station One as an object in Earthly affairs. But now, after what the Australians had done, Gabby wasn't so sure. She ordered a combination of people from the Military, Intelligence, and Diplomatic areas to look into what else might be going on out there of which the US was unaware.

She began listing the most significant intelligence failures of the last 50 years, slammed her hand onto the table again, and hollered, "Not now! People! This isn't the fall of the Soviet Union! This isn't 9-11. The latter was about a few thousand people … the former a few nations, most of them already failing ones. This is about the whole fucking globe on which we all live! Figure … this … shit … out!"

Gabby stormed out of the Situation Room, waving off the most concerned members of her staff who followed behind her. She was mad and concerned and scared. But mostly -- at least at this very moment -- Gabby was embarrassed about having come so incredibly unglued. She'd used more profane language in the last week than she had since becoming President.

She reached the Oval and called for Lois Brinn, who had been Gabby's Senior Intern prior to Arrival but was now her Personal Assistant, essentially a go-fer. Gabby asked with a gruff tone as she paced about her office, "Do we have the Australian Prime Minister on the line yet?"

"He, um..." Lois began before going silent. When Gabby asked what the problem was, Lois answered reluctantly, "He isn't taking your call, Madam President."

Gabby's eyes bulged and her mouth literally fell open in shock. After a moment, she cleared her throat and asked calmly, "Excuse me?"

Lois looked like she expected to be flogged at any moment. She clarified, "The Prime Minister's office, actually … they … they said to tell you that the Prime Minister wasn't available to take your-- any calls--"

The PA looked to her tablet and continued, "And I quote..."

When Lois paused, an annoyed Gabby prodded, "Go ahead. Read the shit they told you."

Lois drew and expelled an uncomfortable breath, then read, "Because he's out playing in the rain."

Gabby turned away and walked over to the windows that looked out upon the South Lawn, the Ellipse, and eventually the Washington Memorial. And after a long moment, she simply burst out in laughter. She eventually calmed and murmured, "Out playing in the rain. That'll be all, Lois."

Eventually, Charles Davis would join his President in the Oval with word that at least a dozen nations appeared to have been having secret negotiations with Commander Lauren without notice to let alone approval of the United Nations.

"Madam President, there are rumors..." her Chief of Staff began. He hesitated until Gabby turned to look his way. He continued, "Intelligence sources in the Middle East are reporting that Prime Minister Mizrachi and President Abbas have spoken with Commander Lauren … together."

Again, Gabby's expression was one of total shock. "For 80 years, the Jews and the Palestinians have been fighting one another over that little sliver of desert … and an alien is going to broker an everlasting peace? Unbelievable."

She dropped into her chair and spent the next ten hours listening to one person after another telling her about what that woman in blue up there in space was doing to Gabby's planet down here.

Derek stood with Gabby inside of her Chief of Staff's office. His eyes wandered over her face. The memories of all the time that had spent together in the past all started flooding back in. He caught himself as his eyes wandered down over her body. Bringing them back up to her face as their conversation continued. Giving her a slight smile as she mentioned the probable complications if anyone heard him referring to her as anything other than the formal Madam President.

He nodded along throughout their conversation as she told him about her daily life. Hearing that familiar chuckle and remembering how they would lay around after their encounters and spend the evenings laughing with each other. He couldn't help but study her, noticing the worry lines that had developed about her face, assuming it was from the pressures of her position. His eyes back to meeting hers as she brought up his technology. Seeing her eyes take on a bit of worry mixed with ferocity as she glanced out the window and spoke again of this ship up in the sky. Once again, she brought up the satellite that he had spearheaded the development and construction of, but her question was interrupted as the door swung open again.

They both glanced and instinctively took a step back from each other as Miss Brinn stepped into the office. Her eyes flitted between the two of them before addressing Gabby again and letting her know of the request to rejoin the group. Derek's eyes moving to her when she informed him that the next topic being brought up was about him. Seeing the intern cross the floor towards the outer hallway door, he began to follow her and stopped when Gabby addressed him again. "Yes ma'am, Madam President." He watched her turn away and then followed Lois out into the hallway and waited with her until another door was opened and they asked him to please come inside. He stepped through and began glancing around the room. Seeing Gabby sitting formally on the edge of her desk and many other suits sitting around the office. He stepped to the middle of the floor as he heard someone off to the side introducing him. "Madam President, this is Derek Wells, from the StarCraft firm. He claims to have some newer technology that may be of use to is given our developing situation."

----------------------------

Arrival Day:
Jake woke the next morning a bit foggy headed from his night out last night. He reached up and rubbed his eyes and thought about Logan. "Damn, she was a good fuck" he thought to himself as he climbed up out of bed and headed for the shower. Donning his uniform, he left his apartment and headed to the base. Passing through the security gate when he arrived, he was pulling into the parking lot when the sirens began to sound.

He jumped out of his car and looked around trying to gauge what was going on. His attention turned towards the sky and when he saw the hulking mass floating off in the distance, he broke into a full sprint for the main security building. As he entered the doorway, the monitors were coming live with feeds from all around the world. Some were just arriving to begin their days and ones that had already left were recalled to return to the base. They would need everyone on board working together trying to figure out just what the hell was going on.

No down time was allowed and Jake, having access to all of the buildings, was serving more as a runner between stations, making sure no major security breaches were happening and everyone was in their positions. He felt his phone vibrate on his hip and snatched it up, not knowing if it was another security alert or what it could be. He paused as he read the message from Logan and it brought a smile to his face. Typing out a quick reply...It can't happen soon enough. The base is crazy on alert right now. Will talk when I can.

20 July:
Catching a quick nap in the lounge whenever he could after making sure that everything and everyone was covered. The days were going by in a blur. Video feeds had came through from the President and this seemingly normal looking woman named Lauren that claimed to be from the future. No one knew what the next step may be or what their full intentions were.

Texting with Logan off and on during the day whenever he cold find a free second or two to type something out. Telling her he couldn't waiting to spend more time with her and recreate their night from a week ago. He was crossing the base when his phone buzzed again. Grabbing it up and seeing a video message from her in his email instead of text. He clicked on the notification and his private email window opened up. Just thinking it was a normal "hi" message, he clicked on it and saw the scene of her on her bed with her legs spread. He turned his phone down and looked around, moving over to the side of a building and leaning against the wall. He opened his phone back up and watched her video in it's entirety.

Closing his email, he brought up his texts again and sent a response to her. Just got your video. You are fucking amazing. Finally getting a day off again tomorrow. After seeing that, we can go wherever the hell you want just as long as I'm fucking you again.

-------------------------

During the meeting in the Oval office, Derek was given the floor to present as much data as he needed to garner the attention necessary to get his contract approved. He presented data from the TESS (Transiting Exoplant Survery Satellite) used to detect smaller planets and their candidacy for habitability studies, and the WST (Wells Space Telescope) used to study distant stars and planets. Then he moved into the heart of his work, the WFIRST (Wide Field Infrared Survery Telescope) which found exoplanets using light which was warped by the gravity of the distant star and used in conjuction with the star of the show, his proudest achievement, the STARSHADE. This satellite would block a star's light allowing astronomers, such as himself, a direct view of the detected exoplanet.

Everyone listened intently as he described his work and he kept his eyes moving about the room to ensure he had everyone's attention. Until the would pass by Gabby, and linger for an extra moment. The presentation ended and everyone was excused, telling him they would be in further touch. He was ushered out of the office and away before he had a chance to talk to Gabby again. His group left the White House and was sent back to New York with the word that chances were good they would be receiving an approved contract soon.

Over the next week, Derek was busy working with his team intercepting data from the satellites he had up in space, already sent up before the arrival. His computers would intercept a few signals periodically from other satellites around until he was informed by one of the techs, that many of the others were completely disappearing and dropping signal one by one. He garnered enough data and tried repeatedly to reach out to the White house to let them know what he was saying. But to no avail. He couldn't even get in touch with Lois, the intern.

Finally a call rang in to his office and was routed down to the tech center where he had been spending most of his time over the past week. He grabbed up the receiver and said an impatient "Hello? Wells speaking" into the mouthpiece. He heard the soft voice of Lois Brinn, the intern, requesting another visit from him to the White House, to meet with a Deputy Assistant. "Certainly Miss Brinn. I can be there first thing in the morning." The call disconnected and he let his team he would be leaving and he needed copies of the data to take with him.

Back