My Ideas

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Blinded By Fury - You were rich and have beautiful woman left and right. You also have a very good friend who was simple looking she was a nurse who had known him since she was young unfortunately on his birthday. He is in a car accident that takes his sight. You have been through a lot and you will only allow one person to tend to you which is my character because you trust her and Trust to keep your private life private.

But as you find you're getting around being blind all the women in your life have disappeared except for your friend basically he's going to see that she may be ordinary but she is special more special to him than he realized until this happened.

The Mutant And The Human - You have lost everything because of ignorant humans you had a human wife and a mutant child until one day they both were murdered by humans who feared them hundreds of years have passed and you still look like you're in your 40s and you've met another human she does not know what you are but her heart is full of love for all people rather than mutant or not you want to believe that she is good because you are lonely and don't want to be alone anymore.

Your hatred for humans has left you weak but your love for her grow stronger every day and your love for her strengthens your power she will find out what you are one way or another rather she is told by you or she finds out the hard way.

The Warden & The Free Spirit - Sarah was thrown in prison for supposedly a hit and run. It turned out there was a witness that was there with her phone recording what happened but her phone never made it imto evidence. The woman that had the film was hiding because she didn't want to get involved so the warden has been spending a lot of time with her because even he agrees that she's innocence I was trying to help her but they have a relationship with the warden and the prisoner specially because she found out she's pregnant with the wardens baby.

The God Of Wars Heart - You play Ares the god of war and you have been made Mortal because you have misused your powers until you've learned to love someone other than yourself you'll get your powers back but not until then unfortunately you're badly wounded my character is the one he falls in love with when he gets his powers back he has to decide whether to stay with his mortal lover or to change her into a goddess but would she is the question this is from the Golden Age which means this would be before God.

My Brother The Vampire - Our characters are brother and sister. There was a ten year age difference but they are very close and love one another. You go overseas with your girlfriend and something has happened and you two are attacked. Your girlfriend is killed and you have a weird bite mark on your neck you're over there for 6 months and what my character does not know is that you're learning to control the urge to feed because you are becoming a vampire and you know it.

You try so hard not to feed because it means hurting or possibly killing someone. You met who bit you and you were warned when you feed getting blood lust is very easy. Only way blood lust does not happen is if your victim doesn't fight you. Its why you come home because you trust your sister. He will come to find out his sisters blood is very special. It makes him stronger, faster. He can walk in the sun but also thr biggest feature is the fact her blood keeps him well fed up to a week.

Vampires and werewolves are sextual creatures so vampires will feed while having sex and werewolves would turn into there hybrid werewolf form no matter when it comes to sex.

Note: If you don't want to be a vampire a werewolf

The Wolverine - Logan was a mutant that had special claws that could come out. But he also can heal so he is older then he looks. He looks like he was in his forties but he was actually over 200 years old being what he is it's part of the reason why he stays away from people but he does have one friend that he trusts.

Except she doesn't know what he is because he is afraid when she knows he's a mutant that she may be in danger when she knows the information. Her name is Luna and Luna is on the side of all mutants. When you cornor a person with powers of course they will fight. Logan is madly in love with Luna and wants a quite life with her.

Luna is not one who is weak however because she does know martial arts she still is considered weak in the eyes of mutants.

The Love Of The Centaur - You are the king of your people, whats left of them that is. For 100s of years they have been hunted and killed for sport. They are strong, cunning and very loyal. Centaurs also can slip into human form in order to mate, since all centaur's are male its some of the reason they are a dying breed.

Our characters are both best friends, she is a beautiful human girl who gets along with everyone. The thing is he is in love with her and because he is a Centaur he hasn't made a move on her afraid she may not love him in that manner.

I was thinking her touch makes him human because she is his soul mate. Her touch only works when both parties want to have sex only.

Wrong Turn - Luna is a beautiful 18 year old woman who loves nature. On the first day of spring she goes for a hick, unfortunately she gets lost and stumbles onto a land that no one goes near. No one goes near because she was on land that belonged to a very dangerous group of people. The leader just lost his wife due to an outsider killing her.

Trying to get off there land she tries to find the way out of the woods and to her car, she will stumble onto the leader of these people and finds him badly wounded. So she could decide to not help him or she can choose not to. (But of course she will help) She gets him home hurting her ankle at the same time due to a hidden hole in the ground.

Protection Of The Slaves - Slavery was a very nasty thing. There was a white woman who worked with slaves but not in the way people would think. She was a young woman, she was not married and had a huge plantation. But everyone one her plantation wanted to be there, she was able to feed them, educate and to make a home for them.

She wanted slavery to be abolished and she worked with the Underground Railroad as well any slave she had purchased and freed on her land if they wanted to be free and go elsewhere she hooked them up with the Underground Railroad. You play as a slave with a young child because of your child you are afraid of her afraid that what you see is a trap your wife was killed when giving birth to your child.

This story will start with you and your child being up for sale.

Important Notes - PM if interested in either story also what you read for the idea of my stories is just an idea it can change because I'm all for brainstorming with the writer this way the story is both of ours not just mine I truly care about the writer I write with.

Stories in Red I'm very interested in doing asap.

Last edited:
Blinded By Fury - You were rich and have beautiful woman left and right. You also have a very good friend who was simple looking she was a nurse who had known him since she was young unfortunately on his birthday. He is in a car accident that takes his sight. You have been through a lot and you will only allow one person to tend to you which is my character because you trust her and Trust to keep your private life private.

But as you find you're getting around being blind all the women in your life have disappeared except for your friend basically he's going to see that she may be ordinary but she is special more special to him than he realized until this happened.

The Mutant And The Human - You have lost everything because of ignorant humans you had a human wife and a mutant child until one day they both were murdered by humans who feared them hundreds of years have passed and you still look like you're in your 40s and you've met another human she does not know what you are but her heart is full of love for all people rather than mutant or not you want to believe that she is good because you are lonely and don't want to be alone anymore.

Your hatred for humans has left you weak but your love for her grow stronger every day and your love for her strengthens your power she will find out what you are one way or another rather she is told by you or she finds out the hard way.

The Warden & The Free Spirit - Sarah was thrown in prison for supposedly a hit and run. It turned out there was a witness that was there with her phone recording what happened but her phone never made it imto evidence. The woman that had the film was hiding because she didn't want to get involved so the warden has been spending a lot of time with her because even he agrees that she's innocence I was trying to help her but they have a relationship with the warden and the prisoner specially because she found out she's pregnant with the wardens baby.

The God Of Wars Heart - You play Ares the god of war and you have been made Mortal because you have misused your powers until you've learned to love someone other than yourself you'll get your powers back but not until then unfortunately you're badly wounded my character is the one he falls in love with when he gets his powers back he has to decide whether to stay with his mortal lover or to change her into a goddess but would she is the question this is from the Golden Age which means this would be before God.

My Brother The Vampire - Our characters are brother and sister. There was a ten year age difference but they are very close and love one another. You go overseas with your girlfriend and something has happened and you two are attacked. Your girlfriend is killed and you have a weird bite mark on your neck you're over there for 6 months and what my character does not know is that you're learning to control the urge to feed because you are becoming a vampire and you know it.

You try so hard not to feed because it means hurting or possibly killing someone. You met who bit you and you were warned when you feed getting blood lust is very easy. Only way blood lust does not happen is if your victim doesn't fight you. Its why you come home because you trust your sister. He will come to find out his sisters blood is very special. It makes him stronger, faster. He can walk in the sun but also thr biggest feature is the fact her blood keeps him well fed up to a week.

Vampires and werewolves are sextual creatures so vampires will feed while having sex and werewolves would turn into there hybrid werewolf form no matter when it comes to sex.

Note: If you don't want to be a vampire a werewolf

The Wolverine - Logan was a mutant that had special claws that could come out. But he also can heal so he is older then he looks. He looks like he was in his forties but he was actually over 200 years old being what he is it's part of the reason why he stays away from people but he does have one friend that he trusts.

Except she doesn't know what he is because he is afraid when she knows he's a mutant that she may be in danger when she knows the information. Her name is Luna and Luna is on the side of all mutants. When you cornor a person with powers of course they will fight. Logan is madly in love with Luna and wants a quite life with her.

Luna is not one who is weak however because she does know martial arts she still is considered weak in the eyes of mutants.

The Love Of The Centaur - You are the king of your people, whats left of them that is. For 100s of years they have been hunted and killed for sport. They are strong, cunning and very loyal. Centaurs also can slip into human form in order to mate, since all centaur's are male its some of the reason they are a dying breed.

Our characters are both best friends, she is a beautiful human girl who gets along with everyone. The thing is he is in love with her and because he is a Centaur he hasn't made a move on her afraid she may not love him in that manner.

I was thinking her touch makes him human because she is his soul mate. Her touch only works when both parties want to have sex only.

Wrong Turn - Luna is a beautiful 18 year old woman who loves nature. On the first day of spring she goes for a hick, unfortunately she gets lost and stumbles onto a land that no one goes near. No one goes near because she was on land that belonged to a very dangerous group of people. The leader just lost his wife due to an outsider killing her.

Trying to get off there land she tries to find the way out of the woods and to her car, she will stumble onto the leader of these people and finds him badly wounded. So she could decide to not help him or she can choose not to. (But of course she will help) She gets him home hurting her ankle at the same time due to a hidden hole in the ground.

Protection Of The Slaves - Slavery was a very nasty thing. There was a white woman who worked with slaves but not in the way people would think. She was a young woman, she was not married and had a huge plantation. But everyone one her plantation wanted to be there, she was able to feed them, educate and to make a home for them.

She wanted slavery to be abolished and she worked with the Underground Railroad as well any slave she had purchased and freed on her land if they wanted to be free and go elsewhere she hooked them up with the Underground Railroad. You play as a slave with a young child because of your child you are afraid of her afraid that what you see is a trap your wife was killed when giving birth to your child.

This story will start with you and your child being up for sale.

Important Notes - PM if interested in either story also what you read for the idea of my stories is just an idea it can change because I'm all for brainstorming with the writer this way the story is both of ours not just mine I truly care about the writer I write with.

Stories in Red I'm very interested in doing asap.
I'm shocked that you haven't gotten any replies to these ideas. Some very interesting and arousing concepts there. Maybe you've gotten a bunch of PMs about them already, though. I would be interested in playing out a fun scenario with you, although I prefer to stick to just humans. I just can't see myself as a centaur...

I'm shocked that you haven't gotten any replies to these ideas. Some very interesting and arousing concepts there. Maybe you've gotten a bunch of PMs about them already, though. I would be interested in playing out a fun scenario with you, although I prefer to stick to just humans. I just can't see myself as a centaur...
I pmed you :)

I pmed you :)
Hi, Ms. Jade! It was a pleasure hearing from you. You seem like a delightful and creative young woman. As I replied to your PM, I may not be your ideal partner for your story ideas. But I highly recommend anyone reading this thread to contact you to see how you might collaborate and bring your ideas to life.

Good luck, and best wishes!

My brother the vampire sounds like a great story line.
They all do but that one intrigues me no end

Back