When first I strayed - closed for NormalMarriedWhiteGuy

Ron could sense some trepidation in Eve’s eyes and could also detect it in her voice. Maybe the Lake House was a bridge too far. Maybe it was too much too soon. Maybe now that they kissed, Eve was getting second thoughts. Ron never strayed before and he was in new territory.

Still, Eve didn’t know Ron rented out the lake home to vacationers half of the time to generate income. The other half the time he was in the house alone but these days he only managed to get up there a couple times a year. Not that his wife minded. She enjoyed him being away because that meant there was no possibility of him suggesting sex.

“Eve, I am sorry if I came on too bold but I have to let you know how I feel. I am so at ease with you I just have to let you know”

Ron continued

“I never thought I’d feel this way again but you have awakened something inside of me. At age 57 and after 30 years of marriage. I honestly thought my sex life would just fade away. It happens to a lot of couples my age and I swore it would never happen to me and unfortunately it did. But then I met you.”

As there was no turning back now he kept talking

“So what am I looking for? Well, I want someone who is more than just a social friend and at the same time more than just a sex partner. Does than make sense to you?”

Ron studies Eve’s body language and thought he sensed her willingness to explore this some more. He wondered what kind of guy wouldn’t be thrilled with a woman like her. Eve had a sensuality he never detected in his own wife, even when they were dating. She sure new how to kiss and by the way she reacted to his touch he knew that the insides of her thighs and back were sensitive. He wondered what her breasts were like, how it would feel to caress her naked bottom. But Ron wanted even more. He wanted the heat, the passion, and the intensity of pleasing her sexually and more importantly letting her know that she was appreciated and that her pleasure came first.

‘So if you are interested, let me do this. Let’s pause the lake House for the time being. Let me take you to dinner at that 3 star hotel. I want to wine you, dine you, dance with you and pursue you. And if I’m lucky, you’ll let me catch you.”

“Just tell me what day works best for you”

There’s almost a sense of desperation in Ron’s voice and although this is only our second meeting it’s as if he’s invested everything in seducing me, first suggesting the lake house and then a hotel for dinner.
I tried to give him every clue I could when I made myself more comfortable and eased my legs apart but either he missed it or was too nervous to accept my invitation.
This ought to be naughty, exciting, arousing, not nice or polite but perhaps Ron is of a generation that’s bound by caution, not boldness, and for a moment I imagine how it could have gone, his fingers finding my wet gusset, and I am wet, and then a command:

“Take your panties off” and then here in a public park he’d have fingered me to an orgasm and promised more to come.
We’d have giggled and I’d have grabbed his erection through his chinos and I too would have promised more to come.

But it’s not like that and I’m wondering now if he’s the right man for me or for this.
I want someone bolder, more adventurous.
Having an affair is dangerous enough but we ought to be running along the cliff edge of life, scared of being found out but at the same time intoxicated by the outrageous thrill of it all.
And a hotel? Let’s go to a rib shack and lick each other’s fingers and then shoot pool and chug beers and fuck in the back of his pickup truck.

But perhaps this is all my fantasy, like a plot stolen from a romcom movie, albeit a very racy one, and the reality is how Ron sees it.

“No, show me the lake house, it sounds fun.”

Back