An affair

36b7

Very Experienced
I'm a married woman, 40 something, and I'm considering having an affair. Could it be you?

For those having difficulty with this and thinking that I'm looking for a physical affair, the clue is that it's posted on ONLINE ROLE PLAY!

So, if you are male and can write then get back to me.

Last edited:
I'm a married woman, 40 something, and I'm considering having an affair. Could it be you?

For those having difficulty with this and thinking that I'm looking for a physical affair, the clue is that it's posted on ONLINE ROLE PLAY!

Doesn't seem too problematic....

Eve,
I don't expect anybody to be submissive to me. If being subservient is their nature and they carry themselves in a charming way, I hope they do it for their own enjoyment, not for pleasing me as a purpose.

I don't have a man in mind in particular. The reason I came up to this thread was I saw ILHUBBY who had a few interactions with me in other threads.

Last edited:

Hi there. I’m very much interested in writing somthing and love roleplay and an active writer.
Well hopefully hear from you soon

Eve,
I don't expect anybody to be submissive to me. If being subservient is their nature and they carry themselves in a charming way, I hope they do it for their own enjoyment, not for pleasing me as a purpose.

I don't have a man in mind in particular. The reason I came up to this thread was I saw ILHUBBY who had a few interactions with me in other threads.
Liking that I have you intrigued enough to check in to my goings on Katie

Back