Looking for an ongoing chat partner to create a fun, reality-based world with.

amy197735

Aspiring Writer
Hi Everyone!

I'm really looking for a thoughtful, articulate, and creative writing partner to share a fun, ongoing Chat experience with. I'm not looking for a "role play" partner, but someone creative enough to partake in sort of an interactive story-writing type of experience.

I'm also not really looking to "write" anything to publish here. Honestly, I truly enjoy the interaction of a chat conversation with someone, and this is something I feel would be a good "project" to bring that out.

The idea is to create either an ongoing series of "vignettes", or a seven or eight scene plot-based "story" within a world that we'd be able to enjoy and create within whenever we were online together through the Literotica Chat Rooms (either the Main Lobby, Bi/Les Room, or the Detailed Role Play room).

The story concept I'm looking for is rather specific:

The world centers around a large number of beautiful anchors from cable news. The ladies have been working together in the industry for a number of years, and have developed a very strong, caring, loving friendship together over the years. In a world where news isn't always what we'd like it to be, these women have discovered a way to bring joy to their lives, casually sharing those special, intimate moments together in many different ways, and even occasionally bringing their husbands into the mix.

This world is based in reality, and the women involved are all real women in cable news. If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to share the cast list with you.

The idea is to create a number of different scenes...mostly FF or FFF scenarios, but maybe a couple FM, FFM, or MFM scenarios as well.

Please reach out to me if interested. My e-mail address is amy197735@gmail.com, or you can look for me in the Literotica Chat Rooms under "amy197735"

Thank you!
Amy

Hi Everyone!

I'm really looking for a thoughtful, articulate, and creative writing partner to share a fun, ongoing Chat experience with. I'm not looking for a "role play" partner, but someone creative enough to partake in sort of an interactive story-writing type of experience.

I'm also not really looking to "write" anything to publish here. Honestly, I truly enjoy the interaction of a chat conversation with someone, and this is something I feel would be a good "project" to bring that out.

The idea is to create either an ongoing series of "vignettes", or a seven or eight scene plot-based "story" within a world that we'd be able to enjoy and create within whenever we were online together through the Literotica Chat Rooms (either the Main Lobby, Bi/Les Room, or the Detailed Role Play room).

The story concept I'm looking for is rather specific:

The world centers around a large number of beautiful anchors from cable news. The ladies have been working together in the industry for a number of years, and have developed a very strong, caring, loving friendship together over the years. In a world where news isn't always what we'd like it to be, these women have discovered a way to bring joy to their lives, casually sharing those special, intimate moments together in many different ways, and even occasionally bringing their husbands into the mix.

This world is based in reality, and the women involved are all real women in cable news. If you are interested, I'd be more than happy to share the cast list with you.

The idea is to create a number of different scenes...mostly FF or FFF scenarios, but maybe a couple FM, FFM, or MFM scenarios as well.

Please reach out to me if interested. My e-mail address is amy197735@gmail.com, or you can look for me in the Literotica Chat Rooms under "amy197735"

Thank you!
Amy
Hi Amy,
I think I might fit the bill in your search for 'a thoughtful, articulate, writing partner'.
Take a look at my published stories and if you like what you see, get back to me.
Coolpen

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=888736&page=submissions

Back