Seeking writers: male and female for multiple stories.

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Hi all. I am returning to roleplay after 4 years away. (Long story.)

PLEASE NOTE: I prefer story over sex. My roleplays' sex scenes are few and far between as well as quickly completed, typically 2-4 posts. If you are seeking more sex than that, you should check into some other writers. :)

Things to keep in mind:
  • I am looking for both male and female writers.
  • You are invited to write multiple characters of either gender with any sexual preference.
  • I do not play submissive characters.
  • I'm offering 2 ideas of my own, but I will also entertain ideas from others, keeping in mind:
    • I am very picky about the stories in which I participate, as all writers should be.
    • If I reject your storyline, don't be offended.

------------------------------​

"The Emperor's Daughter":
  • The story takes place in the Known World. (I did not create this map. I found it on the internet.)
  • The Emperor of the Frenkish Empire (in the northeast) has been slain, his forces disarmed and disbanded.
  • His only surviving child, Princess Hanna, has been exiled to a small island in the Golden Isles (in the southwest) about as far from Frenk (and any potential allies) as possible.
  • Now, 10 years later -- after quietly building alliances and creating intelligence networks -- Princess Hanna has decided to trek to Frenk and take back her crown.
  • It will likely take years, and along the way Hanna will need to create alliances and build armies.
  • She will have mostly successes along the way, but there will be failures, too.
  • Looking for peasants and nobles; warriors and politicians; good and bad guys, good and bad girls.

Last edited:
Back