Male warlock seeking female demon

SUBUrbandDad

Experienced
I apprenticed as a sorcerer, but I was never that good at magic.

I never completed my apprenticeship, but went out to live off doing cheap magic tricks and small tasks. Unfortunately I could barely get by.

Being young and dreaming of fame and fortune, I sought ways of becoming stronger, and that was how I started experimenting with summons, going down the warlock path.

But even here, I only had small success. Weak familiars and the occasional minor demon that was usually more trouble than worth was all I could accomplish.

Then I stumbled upon a tome depicting an ancient branch of demon summoning that had to be performed in the nude, but the book did not give many details of what would follow. With nothing to lose, I decided to try the ancient rituals. That was when you noticed me and took an interest. You were one of the ancients. A powerful demon race related to the succubus that fed off sexual energy. You also had the power to increase the magical capabilities of humans temporarily. That strength faded over time, and to renew it, one would have to undergo the ritual again. Had to come back to you. Again and again. And the more times you went, the more addicted you became.

You lured me in easy. All you needed was a little bit of my sexual energy and you would grant me greater power than I had ever had before. The first time, it was a simply blowjob. The second time I had to fuck you and cum inside you. The next time I had to fuck one of the local tavern wenches while channeling a spell that siphoned the sexual energy from the act onto you. Then came the restraints and the hour long teasings before letting me cum, followed by adding elements of torture as well. Each time my powers grew, at least for a while. Two years later, I'm somewhat of a local legend, and have earned both wealth and respect. Not willing to give this up, I have kept coming back to you, and each time, you have asked a little bit more of me.

Now, a powerful sorcerer is terrorizing the land, and the people have requested my help. I have publicly challenged the sorcerer and know that he is headed my way and will arrive two days from now. I have just completed the ritual that transports me to your domain to request you grant me the strength to defeat the sorcerer.

I find you lying casually in your blood red coloured double bed, holding your hand out with a big black strap-on hanging from your fingers. "I've been expecting you, Victor" you purr.

----------

Looking for someone to take the role of the female demon. Obviously someone with a dominant side.
The intent is to increasingly corrupt my character. Not just for this session, but the following visits as well. Inclusion of elements of dubcon, noncon, loss of control, loss of willpower, teasing, denial, humiliation, being forced to suck and take cock is a big bonus.

I apologize for the delayed response. I just came across your offer for this role, and I immediately knew that I wanted it. However, I had to wait until my account was activated before I could reach out to you.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I came across your offer for this position, I was instantly drawn to it. The moment I saw it, I knew it was the opportunity I had been waiting for. However, due to some administrative processes, I had to wait until my account was fully active before I could respond.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response. As soon as I stumbled upon your offer for this role, I felt an immediate connection and knew that it was the perfect fit for me. However, I had to patiently await the activation of my account before I could reach out to you.

I want to express my apologies for the late reply. When I came across the opportunity you presented for this position, I was incredibly excited and knew deep down that it was the role I had been searching for. Nevertheless, I had to wait for my account to be activated before I could contact you. Thank you for your understanding.

I apologize for the delayed response. I just came across your offer for this role, and I immediately knew that I wanted it. However, I had to wait until my account was activated before I could reach out to you.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I came across your offer for this position, I was instantly drawn to it. The moment I saw it, I knew it was the opportunity I had been waiting for. However, due to some administrative processes, I had to wait until my account was fully active before I could respond.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response. As soon as I stumbled upon your offer for this role, I felt an immediate connection and knew that it was the perfect fit for me. However, I had to patiently await the activation of my account before I could reach out to you.

I want to express my apologies for the late reply. When I came across the opportunity you presented for this position, I was incredibly excited and knew deep down that it was the role I had been searching for. Nevertheless, I had to wait for my account to be activated before I could contact you. Thank you for your understanding.

Back