Interdimensional adventure role-play

Sexygames2183

Virgin
I am male playing male or female seeking any.

I have partly developed a world in which a current day human has discovered a portal to a different dimension. This portal takes him or her to a different world that is similar to ancient earth, but is not historical earth.

There is a lot for you to discover about how the two worlds relate, and about the nature of inter-dimensional existence.

I would like for someone to play the inter-dimensional traveler, or to play characters in the old-earth world. The old earth world will contain many characters, and there is some basic information about the history of the world that I would share. The traveler will be a single character, and could be any person. Again I will share basic information about how the portal works.

I have no limits, and I'm not picky about your character. I'm not overly available, but I like to make longer stories, so it's a medium to long term role play, but not very intensive
I would love to talk.

Interested, I am a guy that loves to play as either male or female. Would like to hear more pm me if you have an interest.

Back