Cuckquean Role Play

angelique127

Literotica Guru
I'm Angelique and I role play on SRP. I mostly play a beautiful married slut { Isabelle Renee' Anderson } who cheats or cuckolds her husband and enjoys a FLR. This story I was thinking of doing something different or kind of the opposite. I will play 28 married female. Her name will be Jasmine or Jazz. She and her husband Scott ? have been married after graduation and when they met in college. Without going into too many details they attended a drunken frat party together and Jazz ended up being spanked during truth and dare...and she liked it alot...this will later be used against her !

So before, while back in her senior year in high school, her family had a very beautiful Ukrainian exchange student stay with them. Her name was Athena. She was a goddess. Jazz developed a girl crush on her although she had a steady boyfriend. Athena took advantage of the situation using Jazz to do her homework and was very maniputive towards her. Athena borrowed her clothes and took her things. Jazz was desperate to please her but could never live up to Athenas expectations.

Fast forward to ten years later. Jazz is married to Scott who is a successful divorce attorney. While the marriage started out with almost daily lovemaking over the years it is more or less once a month and has grown boring. That is until Jasmines 10th high school reunion...the couple attend and Jazz is reunited with Athena. But sparks fly between Scott and Athena and she askes him if he will represent her during her { very messy divorce }...

...I will go into more detail later but you can imagine what happens next. I am looking for a committed female writing partner to play Athena. I would consider someone playing Scott but only what one other person at first so as it does not get any more complicated. I am open to ideas and suggestions, feel free to post them here...if you are Athena and want to dominate me and make me your devoted slave and steal my good looking husband, please :kiss: don't be shy

Back