Older Neighbor

p_c352006

Really Really Experienced
I saw a request for a female writer a few weeks back to play the role play but never got a response from the author so I’m going to try to find my own partner haha.

The RP would be a married woman (late 20’s early 30’s) (me) living next door to or across the street from an older widower (60’s or later) (you). She or the husband could already have a friendly relationship with him or they could just be in a “hello” and friendly wave basis but they notice an at home nurse stopping by regularly and stop by to inquire on him. Learning he recently had surgery the wife volunteers to stop by daily to help him out around the house with basic stuff that a nurse isn’t going to do (cooking, cleaning, laundry etc.)

Maybe she starts feeling sorry for him and starts to dress in a way that gives him some added excitement or maybe he’s a sweet but “dirty” old man that she catches checking her out often and tells her husband about it. He could be the one that encourages her or dares her to wear something more revealing progressively trying to see how far she’ll go.

It could go a number of ways and develop a number of ways but that’s the basic idea of it. Let me know if you’re interested and send me any thoughts or ideas you have related to it in your message. If I get multiple offers I will pick the one (or two) that seem to have ideas that peak my interest the most.

Hope to hear from someone

I would like to see the married wife in her mid 30's. I her prime and mature enough to be aged out of the insecurities of being naked or wanting to experiment.
The widower is at a good age of early 60's
Maybe have some some sort of relationship with the neighbors. A little more than howdy over the fence. Possibly the husband's have golfed together. Happy hours at each other's homes. Something that will allow the widower some sort of insight going into this forbidden sexual relationship. Something that will make it ok for him to make the gentlest advance. Getting her to think of him more than just a sick old man. Just some quick thoughts after reading your post.
I think you may have something good here p_c352006

Hi, I like your scenario, lots of scope for a good story to evolve.
Suppose the widowed neighbour was looking through the dating sites, Illicit Encounters perhaps, and saw that his 30s something attractive neighbour is on the site - 7 year itch perhaps? They'd both know the other was looking but couldn't share that information for fear of embarrassment
If you like the idea, here's a story I wrote for Lit
https://www.literotica.com/s/missing-baggage

Coolpen

Back