Happy (belated) birthday to AmberLGreen 🥳

StillRain

Selectively Slutty
Please take a moment out of your New Years celebrations (and/or hangovers) to wish our much loved @AmberLGreen a very happy birthday! 🎂 🥳

As a terribly shit friend who is way too busy off doing stuff and things (her partner) I missed the day here on Lit.

Please help me make it up to her by sending all your dirtiest jokes, most inappropriate insults and using the word cunt in as many ways as you can.

Amber, your birthday is the only day that’s not about me. So I hope you enjoyed it. Thank god it’s over now. 🤣 I love ya guts. I hope you’re having a wonderful trip and hope this next one around the sun for you is just wonderful. ❤️

Please take a moment out of your New Years celebrations (and/or hangovers) to wish our much loved @AmberLGreen a very happy birthday! 🎂 🥳

As a terribly shit friend who is way too busy off doing stuff and things (her partner) I missed the day here on Lit.

Please help me make it up to her by sending all your dirtiest jokes, most inappropriate insults and using the word cunt in as many ways as you can.

Amber, your birthday is the only day that’s not about me. So I hope you enjoyed it. Thank god it’s over now. 🤣 I love ya guts. I hope you’re having a wonderful trip and hope this next one around the sun for you is just wonderful. ❤️
Too busy getting banged? #humblebrag
Jk, I'm jealous AF

Happy birthday, Amber!

A merry un-unbirthday to a sweetie who makes me smile, etc. I shudder to think what mischief you are on to with your new year already here, but I feel sure it will be a banger. Huggg 💋

I hope you showered before posting this, ya dirty cunt 🤣

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a fantastic day with sun, cocktails, shots and bingo 😁. Followed it off with a two day hangover 🤣🤣

I want to go on record that I actually remembered your birthday properly and waited all day for that cunt @StillRain to start the thread so I could post. But of course, Cunty McCunterson got caught up and forgot. Rather than incur the wrath of her terrible temper, I decided to wait.

So Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 on time if it wasn't for @StillRain.

I'm waiting naked with your present.

I'm waiting naked with your present.
Oooo a pearl necklace just for me. You really know what this girl likes 😘

keira-knightley-feeling-it.gif

Back