🥂🎂 Happy Birthday StillRain 🎂🥂

AmberLGreen

Downright Dirty
Many years ago in a beautiful land, Lit’s self proclaimed biggest cunt came into the world bringing joy to all and she hasn’t stopped bringing it since

Please join me in wishing this beautiful lady a very happy birthday.

Share your love for this amazing Aussie cunt. She is a unique, amazing and wonderful person who deserves all the good in life.

Happy birthday beautiful @StillRain . Hope you have a fantastic day and that this next year is your best ever year 🥰

PS - she might not respond to your messages straight away because she is busy getting her brains fucked out 🤣

Happy birthday, StillRain!!!
I think the occasion calls for a costume/dance party.

Hap, hap, happiest of birthdays my love. I'm definitely the luckiest person on earth today as I get to spend to your birthday with the sexiest, smartest, sweetest, bestest woman I've ever met. There is noire way I would want to spend it with anyone else.

When I think of you I think of denim clothing . . . on the floor next to your hot, naked body.

Oh yeah, and happy birthday! 😛

Many years ago in a beautiful land, Lit’s self proclaimed biggest cunt came into the world bringing joy to all and she hasn’t stopped bringing it since

Please join me in wishing this beautiful lady a very happy birthday.

Share your love for this amazing Aussie cunt. She is a unique, amazing and wonderful person who deserves all the good in life.

Happy birthday beautiful @StillRain . Hope you have a fantastic day and that this next year is your best ever year 🥰

PS - she might not respond to your messages straight away because she is busy getting her brains fucked out 🤣
Thank you, you crazy, wildling.

Thank you also for ensuring that the ringing in of this grand occasion was heavily alcohol-fuelled with a special delivery and then a bonus delivery of not one, but two identical insulting birthday cards. Love you. 😂❤️🥳

Happy bday to someone almost as funny as me.

As someone who is infinitely funnier and definitely way more birthday, and decidedly drunker right now. I disagree. As much as I would sober.

Last edited:
Hap, hap, happiest of birthdays my love. I'm definitely the luckiest person on earth today as I get to spend to your birthday with the sexiest, smartest, sweetest, bestest woman I've ever met. There is noire way I would want to spend it with anyone else.
You. 🥰

You travelled the earth to get to me for this occasion. ❤️. That in itself was enough, and then you bathed me in all the layers of love all day long. 🥰. Thank you.

I’m super glad every cowboy needs a penguin and I’m yours. 🤣

Back