Happy Birthday Tigobitties98! πŸŽ‚ ❀️πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸš¨

Mr_bogey

Morally Casual
This is @Tigobitties98 first Lit birthday celebration, so everyone please wish her a Happy Birthday. Gifts are encouraged. If you are looking for suggestions, boobs are always a wonderful gift but if you want to get her something different, Tig has a bit of an eyebrow fetish --- so feel free to send her your eyebrows and you can even ask for a consultation on how to up your eyebrow game. One gift to avoid is the unsolicited dick pic. Apparently tig has hit that quota and is not accepting any more unsolicited dick for the calendar years 2024 and 2025.
Thanks and please feel free to grab a piece of cake. I baked it myself.

Happy Birthday 🎁

I wish I'd known about the dick pic rule. I'd already taken several shots and sent them but to my great relief, I realise I sent them to my extended family so @Tigobitties98 won't receive them and I won't receive a slap round the face.

Hope you have the happiest of Happy Birthday's @Tigobitties98. May all your dreams come true and more. Hope you have an amazing weekend celebrating your special day. Take care of yourself and have a ton of fun.

Happy birthday Tigobitties98! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ
I hope that you are having a wonderful day and are getting spoiled in every way possible.

Happy Birthday @Tigobitties98 ! πŸ₯³πŸΎπŸ₯‚

giphy.gif

Happy birthday, Tigobitties98... I hope it's a good one!

I don't do a lot of direct interaction with folks here at Lit... but by creeping on you from a safe distance (lol), I have been impressed with the way that you carry yourself throughout this sexy community. Intelligence, fun, good humour, and arousing insight always seem to be on the menu when you're around. I've really appreciated your contributions here. Have a happy birthday, and a great year!

Happy Birthday Tigobitties98. Enjoy this day, as you made it the special day it is by being born today!

This is @Tigobitties98 first Lit birthday celebration, so everyone please wish her a Happy Birthday. Gifts are encouraged. If you are looking for suggestions, boobs are always a wonderful gift but if you want to get her something different, Tig has a bit of an eyebrow fetish --- so feel free to send her your eyebrows and you can even ask for a consultation on how to up your eyebrow game. One gift to avoid is the unsolicited dick pic. Apparently tig has hit that quota and is not accepting any more unsolicited dick for the calendar years 2024 and 2025.
Thanks and please feel free to grab a piece of cake. I baked it myself.
Ah, thanks Bogey!

To be clear, I've got enough dick pics to last through the 2030 fiscal year, and will only be accepting additional specimines up request.🀨
giphy.gif

I indeed do have a nice set. Of eyebrows.

If you're eyebrows are not on fleek, @Mr_bogey is correct, I do offer consultation services. The cost being one excellent meme.

giphy.gif

Feel free to post your funky set of bushy brows & a meme, and I'll gladly give a consultation 😁
giphy.gif

Back