Scavenger Hunt

How was it an insult? Bless your cotton socks isn't an insult!
Screenshot-20231022-182221.png
I heard that it’s the south’s way of saying go fuck yourself. 🤷‍♀️
When @Daisy_Love says, “Bless his wee cotton socks!” I giggle uncontrollably and I guarantee you she is not complimenting him 😂

Salt's Gallery looks amazing! Thank you to all who collected, and all who donated.

Less of a thank you to all those who convinced Nebsy I was being a cunt to her. You need to go have a stern talk to yourself. For shame!

This week, having checked the calendar, we are going

Trick or treating

with our hunts!

Go knocking on some lit doors, and offer them the timeless choice of providing you with a treat, or facing the consequences of a trick if they're curmudgeons...

Obviously, you'll need to warn them that you'll be showing off your treats to all the other boys and girls here, so make sure they're happy with their treat being shared.

You need to collect 5 treats, from 5 different people

And please, trick or treat responsibly! Give people a chance to respond before you metaphorically egg their windows...

Happy hunting!

I'm doing my rounds as I'm hoping to be done early - have a busy weekend ahead - so if anyone needs a treat from me let me know by tomorrow so I can get it done on time 😊🎃

I hope everyone's full of Halloween candy now, and they got plenty of other treats too...

As the clocks have gone back* and the nights are drawing in, we're going to need some way to while away the long dark nights. And what better way than

Movie night!

We already collected our movies, so we need to get comfortable.

1) savoury snack
2) sweet snack
3) something to drink
4) warm and snuggly blanket or pj's
5) some cosy slippers

As usual, only one item from any one person

Happy hunting!

*they have over here, bite me🖕🏻

Back