πŸ†βœ¨πŸ† THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION πŸ†βœ¨πŸ†

PrettyLilPussy19

Washed Up πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ

The Great Lit Competition

This an idea I've been toying with for awhile and I think it's finally time! So start stretching, gather your creativity, and get ready for a sexy, friendly, weekly game.​

Rules:
1. Every Saturday I will post a challenge. They will cover a spectrum of Lit skills and mediums. If this week's challenge has to do with audio but that's not your thing, wait until next week and there will be a different challenge. The competition ends on the following Friday. (So they run from Saturday - Friday when the winner is announced.)

2. I will be the impartial referee, judge and presiding monarch of the competition. I will judge fairly and without partiality. The number of reactions and comments will also guide my decision though will not be the only deciding factor.

3. The challenges will have criteria or guidelines. Creative interpretation of criteria will always be appreciated. Note: "Creative interpretation" doesn't mean sneak a picture of your dick in the background unless the challenge is to sneak a picture of your dick in the background.

4. This is a friendly competition. If you're someone who is bad at losing or takes competition too seriously, I'd advise you to sit this one out.

5. Winners will win glory and pride. They will also have their names added to the Hall of Glory(holes) below.

I'd love to have as many people participate as possible so please share and invite your friends. If you have ideas for a challenge, PM me. I'd love to add it to my list.

THE HALL OF GLORY(holes)
Winner Challenge 1 - @Justadesperatewifeandmom
Winner Challenge 2 - @hotoldrguy
Winner Challenge 3 - @Justadesperatewifeandmom
Winner Challenge 4 - @AmberLGreen
Winner Challenge 5 - @FranklyFrank
Winner Challenge 6 - @TANSTAAFL58
Winner Challenge 6.5 - @hotoldrguy
Winner Challenge 7 - @Justadesperatewifeandmom

Winner Challenge 8 - @Whiskeyjack
Winner Challenge 9 - @positiveflirt
Winner Challenge 10 - @PandemicReader8
Winner Challenge 11 - @MrsNaughtyCat

Last edited:
excited-anna-faris.gif

I see what you did there...solicitor...judge...jury...great way of collecting...stories...lol ( I knew you were smart)

CHALLENGE # 1

The Dirty Mind Challenge

Take a picture of something innocent that you see in the course of your week that someone with a dirty mind could see as something a little more Lit appropriate. Aka filthy.

β–ͺ︎You have until Friday to submit your pics
β–ͺ︎One submission per person.
β–ͺ︎Please take an original pic. These slutty sleuths will out you if you try to cheat.
β–ͺ︎Even of you aren't submitting react and comment on your favorite!!

Below are some examples of what we are looking for.
sub-buzz-11586-1517520174-4.jpg
sub-buzz-5605-1517320060-2.jpg

Good luck!!!!

Last edited:
CHALLENGE # 1

The Dirty Mind Challenge

Take a picture of something innocent that you see in the course of your week that someone with a dirty mind could see as something a little more Lit appropriate. Aka filthy.

β–ͺ︎You have until Friday to submit your pics
β–ͺ︎One submission per person.
β–ͺ︎Please take an original pic. These slutty sleuths will out you if you try to cheat.
β–ͺ︎Even of you aren't submitting react and comment on your favorite!!

Below are some examples of what we are looking for.
View attachment 2174231
View attachment 2174232

Good luck!!!!
OK, someone has to say it: Nice rack in the first pic...

One hopeful bump!

Before we call this a bad idea and we take it to the graveyard. 😬

Ok....doesn't Lit have a place to download an attachment anymore?

Edit...nevermind...it is too large

Back