🏆✨🏆 THE GREAT LIT COMPETITION 🏆✨🏆

Well I officially give up, my pms aren’t sexy at all, but I have participated in every single challenge, so I am not going to not toss something in for this one. So yeah, Enjoy my messages. I recorded this Saturday, right after the challenge was announced in case it came down to this.

https://voca.ro/18CN4e8WlX5T

and my disclaimer https://voca.ro/1iApgv5uLZsn
To you and all the women of Lit. I am so, so, so sorry for the Twat Shot form letter. Please forgive me! 🥺

I just want to say that I am game for this competition but I need some material. I am shamelessly soliciting PMs for this exact purpose.

Dear Odin, I hope I don't live to regret this.

Somebody send me something to read. Whose voice I horribly impersonate to read material is undecided ATM

It's been hours since I posted that last message and all I got was one PM. ONE LOUSY GOD DAMN PM! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

So, you all get the end-of-a-long-work-day tired Taegul voice. "Sexy" is taking the night off!

https://voca.ro/13scC3IArdLj
Never let it be said that you sir aren't a good sport!

Good afternoon and welcome to this important announcement.
talking-to-the-press-rosa-hartung.gif

After reviewing the evidence thoroughly, we have reached a decision in this case. It was hard, as were many cocks.
There were some new voices in the group, which excited the judges. But we used the rules as our guide.
can-you-hear-me-mic.gif

For spilling the hottest tea with the most entertaining performance, we award the winner of Challenge #11 to
@MrsNaughtyCat
tumblr_mqcyvjoq5T1qi668ro1_500.gif

Congratulations! Well done everyone! There are no losers here (just people I came to a little less).

Last edited:

After reviewing the evidence thoroughly, we have reached a decision in this case. It was hard, as were many cocks.
There were some new voices in the group, which excited the judges. But we used the rules as our guide.
can-you-hear-me-mic.gif

For spilling the hottest tea with the most entertaining performance, we award the winner of Challenge #11 to
@MrsNaughtyCat

Congratulations! Well done everyone! There are no losers here (just people I came to a little less).

New and exciting challenge tomorrow!
Congratulations, @MrsNaughtyCat ! Well deserved!!

can-you-hear-me-mic.gif

@MrsNaughtyCat

Uhm... Oh.. So... Thank you! 🙈
This performance was truly not possible without the sender of the PM!

So, thank you PM author - you deserve all the praise!!

🦋

can-you-hear-me-mic.gif

@MrsNaughtyCat

Ptq9.gif

• Love
Reactions: Cat
Congratulations @MrsNaughtyCat
I couldn't participate as I have a very cleansed inbox. So I either have none or the ones I have are so much older that there was no way to receive consent. However, I enjoyed the fun had by all. Hopefully will be able to participate in the next one :)

Back