πŸ•ΈοΈπŸŽƒπŸ§›πŸ» Neighborhood Trick or Treat 2023πŸ§›πŸ»πŸŽƒπŸ•ΈοΈ

PrettyLilPussy19

Washed Up πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ
Your friendly neighborhood mad scientist here for another experiment! Who's game?

Lit is plentiful in "home" threads. You know the ones. Those cozy threads where one person is posting what they like and invited other folks to come join them!
In an effort to make these homes feel more connected and (who am I kidding) to celebrate the upcoming spooky season, I thought we could have a month of Trick or Treat.

il_794xN.2077593199_c8g2.jpg

Every day, I'll spotlight a home thread in our neighborhood. You're job is pop over to that house and leave a trick or treat for the host!
These can be messages, gifs, music, hell no one would turn down brownies!
Hopefully these will give everyone an excuse to explore some home threads they maybe haven't been able to before and introduce you better to your neighbors!

A few notes:
1. These will be "home" threads only so if threads are more collaborative then we'll just consider them community centers and leave them out of Trick or Treating. However, please don't neglect our community spaces. (Also these will be existing threads.)
2. Please be respectful of other people's homes. Many people work really hard to moderate, theme, or make happy places and we don't want to get mud on their carpet.
3. If you definitely DO or definitely DO NOT want your thread to be spotlighted send me a PM! I've got a little list going but I don't want to send people to your thread if you'd hate it. If you want to nominate your favorite thread just to make sure I didn't miss one (I am but a mere human), PM me!
poar83pq4g1azzo.png

I hope this is a fun time and every participates. Invite your friends, your lovers, and all the draculas you know ;)
xx PLP

Trick or Treat Destination #1

A sweet and sexy little corner in the Lit Neighborhood... fittingly open on Sunday πŸ‘€ ... Everyone go show @Indie some love at

The Bodega

You can leave her a treat, like a message or a gif or some music, a butt... or a trick, like a joke or a funny, and leave a little fall spirit(s) for her to find. πŸ‘»

What's the best trick or treating candy to receive? What's the worst?
I know you Americans have thoughts on this topic haha but over here the winners always seem to be full sized chocolate, lollypops or sour sweets.
Judging by what my kid and his friends get each year anyway

The rejects are usually tiny chocolates wrapped in foil or marshmallow for some reason. But again that might just be specific to my house

Is there really a bad candy? Not like I eat much candy. I do get the leftovers that the kidlet doesn't like. She has no taste. So I get the payday and snickers...she gets the sour things.

Growing up...I loved popcorn balls and caramel apples (PRONOUNCED CAR MAL). They were the best and first to disappear into my stomach. I would trade away the 3 mousecateers(sp?) and milkyways

What's the best trick or treating candy to receive? What's the worst?
I think chocolate, especially reeses is the superior candy to receive but I always liked getting candy that I rarely got to have as a (poor) kid. Things like FunDip or Pez or Pop Rocks.

For worst I all agree with gum, black licorice, and hard candy like peppermints.

I think chocolate, especially reeses is the superior candy to receive but I always liked getting candy that I rarely got to have as a (poor) kid. Things like FunDip or Pez or Pop Rocks.

For worst I all agree with gum, black licorice, and hard candy like peppermints.
I am old enough to remember getting homemade treats. Carmel apples, popcorn balls cookies!

Back