Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

I agree, it's really hard online. In the past I believe I trusted way too easily, but once I got out of my relationship and began healing from Domestic Violence, I'm a lot more weary when it comes to things. I'm still learning and discovering new things about myself. I used to beat myself up anytime I made a small mistake but now I've grown so much. Hopefully I'll find a Daddy one of these days, but I am not going to go seeking for it anymore like I did before. The other day I set up boundaries just because it was very "sex focused" and I felt kinda uncomfortable because I would have liked to talk about other things. Sex isn't the only thing I would want to talk about all the time anyways. I know this is a sex site and such, but there's also respect too. Anytime I come across guys like this online, I just ignore it and delete the messages right away.
🫂 You have a tough past, it's good to hear you're on the healing path.

There's indeed so much more than sex in life. Even some dominating people suffer from subs only wanting a sexual relationship and not a partnership. My Dom used to think that's the only thing he can get and was really surprised when I was interested in Him. His hobbies, his past, his life. That I treated as generally as a human being and not just a sex object.

I agree, it's really hard online. In the past I believe I trusted way too easily, but once I got out of my relationship and began healing from Domestic Violence, I'm a lot more weary when it comes to things
I'm sorry for the confusion this is going to cause but I just made this post using my author alt and I'm really trying to keep things separate. I'll go back and delete that but if you've already see it, this is Sofia.

I hope you someday find what you're looking for. Like you, I've suffered from DV in a past relationship. I didn't even know DD/lg was a thing until Very recently thanks to this thread. Happy for me I've found my DD inside my husband just this week, after being together for 5 and married for 3. He hid it from me because of my past. Our mutual friends who introduced us told him about my past DV relationship before I'd even met him. My need is not so much about the sex, what I need is what I'm learning is a caretaker, someone to make the decisions for me when I just can't, and point me in the direction of the right decision when I'm unsure. Someone to hold me accountable.

Don't give up.

Love and bunny hugs.

Thanks for telling me about this group, although I have to say, I haven't had a bad experience with men, except from getting boring dm's, like "hey baby", or so... nothing I could have been able to solve. But as I said, I am more interested in finding women who share my kinks and are alike me, because my real life friends are more vanilla and average than I am. I mean, I have two other girls I can talk to, but it always helps to have more girls who understand my passions and kinks and are happy to have a straight conversation, that might become a lovely online friendship...

Thanks for telling me about this group, although I have to say, I haven't had a bad experience with men, except from getting boring dm's, like "hey baby", or so... nothing I could have been able to solve. But as I said, I am more interested in finding women who share my kinks and are alike me, because my real life friends are more vanilla and average than I am. I mean, I have two other girls I can talk to, but it always helps to have more girls who understand my passions and kinks and are happy to have a straight conversation, that might become a lovely online friendship...
I’m always looking for new friends Queen. Maybe we share some of the same kinks? Just send a DM if you would like to talk.

Maybe because it moved from one section to another?
No, I had participated in the thread even after that. (Actually I did got alerts even right after moving, like about the post that announced it had happened.)

And Lit does that irregularly for even threads that haven't been moved. Just out of the blue.

Back