Women of Lit: A Safe Place To Share

Thanks for telling me about this group, although I have to say, I haven't had a bad experience with men, except from getting boring dm's, like "hey baby", or so... nothing I could have been able to solve. But as I said, I am more interested in finding women who share my kinks and are alike me, because my real life friends are more vanilla and average than I am. I mean, I have two other girls I can talk to, but it always helps to have more girls who understand my passions and kinks and are happy to have a straight conversation, that might become a lovely online friendship...
I’m always looking for new friends Queen. Maybe we share some of the same kinks? Just send a DM if you would like to talk.

Maybe because it moved from one section to another?
No, I had participated in the thread even after that. (Actually I did got alerts even right after moving, like about the post that announced it had happened.)

And Lit does that irregularly for even threads that haven't been moved. Just out of the blue.

Hi -

I know this is safe for ladies so really hope no men jump on this. Just wanted to crowd source I guess anyone here (again, women only) who have experience with watersports and feel okay chatting with me about it. I will go into detail when we chat and safe this space for what it is designed for.

Thanks to all the ladies here :heart:

Hi -

I know this is safe for ladies so really hope no men jump on this. Just wanted to crowd source I guess anyone here (again, women only) who have experience with watersports and feel okay chatting with me about it. I will go into detail when we chat and safe this space for what it is designed for.

Thanks to all the ladies here :heart:
I think @Yesok1 does!

Looking for a Beta reader.
Good afternoon ladies, well, at least it is where I am. I am looking for a beta reader for a lesbian story that I'm writing. The main female character is from my Encounter stories. I can provide background if you decide to help me, but basically, she pursues men and uses them for her pleasure. But this time, she is the pursued. I have about 2700 words so far (no sex yet) and I want some feedback on pacing, tension, etc. as this is my first lesbian story. Does anyone want to help?

Looking for a Beta reader.
Good afternoon ladies, well, at least it is where I am. I am looking for a beta reader for a lesbian story that I'm writing. The main female character is from my Encounter stories. I can provide background if you decide to help me, but basically, she pursues men and uses them for her pleasure. But this time, she is the pursued. I have about 2700 words so far (no sex yet) and I want some feedback on pacing, tension, etc. as this is my first lesbian story. Does anyone want to help?
WOW! Thanks so much for all the PMs! I have a beta reader now. You ladies rock! 🫶🏼

I love it when they self identify as a total ass. Ignore!
I actually got an alert this time! You know, for the first time in like 3 weeks🙄.

I love that the ones who try to build a connection over the course of weeks, always suddenly disappear, every damn time. Yet, the ones who I chat with one Tuesday a month at 9:30am, only when the moon is in a crescent phase & my friend's period is on — those are the ones who fall head over dicks in love (their version of love anyway). Make it make sense.

Back