TD's Dance of Light and Shadow

"I didn't discover curves; I only uncovered them." Mae West​

attachment.php

attachment.php

The second pic should be called lioness. Proud and in charge.

I have no clue what quote to put with this one and my mind is too jumbled to make something up out of thin air.

“I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn't like walking or carrying things.”

And it seems very sensual and engaging photos.

Another Lazy Butt

Oh.....

:eek:

You still have them. They were in one of my favorite shots in your old thread but I like this one even better TD. :kiss: The pretzel evoked more than the kneeling. I can't wait for the next flashback... throwback? Nope, definitely flashback.

Flash away TD. Flash away. ;) :devil:

Cheers

A lovely butt.

Thank you. :eek:.

A very fine butt. Great curves. Would love to gently caress you with my hands.
attachment.php

"She's a dark road with a lot of dangerous curves...." Beware. :cool:

“I'm lazy. But it's the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn't like walking or carrying things.”

And it seems very sensual and engaging photos.

Oh.....

:eek:

You still have them. They were in one of my favorite shots in your old thread but I like this one even better TD. :kiss: The pretzel evoked more than the kneeling. I can't wait for the next flashback... throwback? Nope, definitely flashback.

Flash away TD. Flash away. ;) :devil:

Cheers

I vaguely remember hearing that quote before- it's true! 😆

It took me a minute to figure out you meant the panties. :p. I broke down and ordered three new bum revealing ones, they should be here any day now.

*yawns* I need more sleep. ..

*yawns* I need more sleep. ..[/QUOTE]

Coming over now, we're going back to bed. :p

Very nice, would love to be spooning with you

Spooning leads to forking. . .

Coming over now, we're going back to bed. :p

:p

A lovely Butt indeed. I hope you liked it in the end (the pic I mean):D

*laughs* This is one of the few pics I've taken that I actually can say, "it's good." And thank you, hon.

So much delicious thickness ;)

Or is it thick deliciousness?
Cheers

:p. Ya'll are feeding off of each other now...

Interesting, nicely composed photo -- especially how the shadow and light plays in. Very sensuous!

Thank you, hon. It has three filters overlayed to soften the light, boost the shadows, and add the touch of color towards the top.

I vaguely remember hearing that quote before- it's true! 😆

It took me a minute to figure out you meant the panties. :p. I broke down and ordered three new bum revealing ones, they should be here any day now.

*yawns* I need more sleep. ..

Oh no! The intetwebs failed me. :(

Really? It took me like two seconds to recognize them. I'm sure the new ones will have the same effect. But to be sure post pics in them quickly please. ;)

I need some sleep too. Scoot over please.

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
:p. Ya'll are feeding off of each other now...

The PG words games are slipping into Am Pics. I have an idea TD! :kiss: How about I do some R-rated feeding on you to help keep the PG at bay. What? PG stands for Playground and not the maturity of the games? Huh. Well the feeding offer still stands. ;) :devil:

Cheers :kiss:

Great new photos, I very much like your fine derrière. Good to see you looking so well.

Oh no! The intetwebs failed me. :(

Really? It took me like two seconds to recognize them. I'm sure the new ones will have the same effect. But to be sure post pics in them quickly please. ;)

I need some sleep too. Scoot over please.

Cheers

The PG words games are slipping into Am Pics. I have an idea TD! How about I do some R-rated feeding on you to help keep the PG at bay. What? PG stands for Playground and not the maturity of the games? Huh. Well the feeding offer still stands.

Cheers

I'll show them off once my mood lightens and the sun comes out. It's been a long past few days... :(

Or even Porking

Which would be forking... lol

Your lazy butt is quite a world class ass!!

:eek:. Very kind of you to say that.

Did you finally get enough sleep?

Nope, no where near enough.

Love those new pics, hun! :rose::kiss:

Thanks, sweet'ums.:kiss:

absolutely smackable!!

Haha.. turnabout is fair play- just remember that.

loving the updates

Heya, Stu! Nice to see your scruffy face in my thread. :kiss:

Great new photos, I very much like your fine derrière. Good to see you looking so well.

Thanks, Mister Fish. :rose: *hugs* I've still got a long ways to go.

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Sweet, sexy, wonderful Lady, wishing you a wonderful Valentine's day.
So glad your back, and your pictures are AMAZING.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Back