TD's Dance of Light and Shadow

Thank you, JRP. :eek::kiss: I'm slowly figuring this body out. *laughs*

Well, I would gladly hold the camera for you to free your hands up to figure your body out some more. Or I could figure your body out with my hands while you hold the camera. Or . . . so many possibilities.:devil::D

Well, I would gladly hold the camera for you to free your hands up to figure your body out some more. Or I could figure your body out with my hands while you hold the camera. Or . . . so many possibilities.:devil::D

Oh, my... :eek: I meant that in a postpartum way, but I like the way your mind works. Very gentlemanly and devilish of you.

~Lazy Day~

attachment.php

I have no clue what quote to put with this one and my mind is too jumbled to make something up out of thin air.

Last edited by a moderator:
~Lazy Day~

attachment.php

I have no clue what quote to put with this one and my mind is too jumbled to make something up out of thin air.

I think you can just post the pictures and we will find plenty of ways to describe them for you.

We are more than happy you save you that trouble.;)

Gah! TwilightDreamer is smiling on her profile. And it isn't a smirk!! she lied to me! She said she doesn't have a pretty smile!!

~Lazy Day~

That's quite alright, your body is doing plenty of talking and I'm liking what it's saying. As usual, great use of lighting.:rose:

. . . . . .

Hey stranger. :kiss: Long time no see.

Hey there. Sorry I haven't posted much. I took a break from Lit, and now that I have returned, I am more selective in when & where I post.

Your photo is fabulous. It inspired me to post a reply. Very well done. :kiss::rose::kiss:

I think you can just post the pictures and we will find plenty of ways to describe them for you.

We are more than happy you save you that trouble.;)

Lol. I was kinda hoping my viewers would do just that. My mind was just drawing a blank yesterday.

"Amazing" works for me

Eh, I dunno about that, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so who am I to argue?

Simply sexy.....

Thanks.:eek:

Gah! TwilightDreamer is smiling on her profile. And it isn't a smirk!! she lied to me! She said she doesn't have a pretty smile!!

Lol. Heya, Wolfie. Strange to see you wander out of the PG, but I'm glad you did. :kiss: I do actually smile on occasion.. I tend to prefer smirking or resting bitch face though.

That's quite alright, your body is doing plenty of talking and I'm liking what it's saying. As usual, great use of lighting.:rose:

Thank you..:eek:. Goes to show that fucking around with the camera does lead to something productive happening.

Hey there. Sorry I haven't posted much. I took a break from Lit, and now that I have returned, I am more selective in when & where I post.

Your photo is fabulous. It inspired me to post a reply. Very well done. :kiss::rose::kiss:

No worries, hon. I disappeared for a while, too. Hope you're doing well and I'll swing by your thread when I get a chance.

My mind gets jumbled just by gazing upon you....:D

Awww.... you say the sweetest things to me. :cool:

Another Lazy Butt

attachment.php

May be a lazy day, but you haven't informed that perfect nipple that has it's own perky agenda.

hhhmmm.... now there's something to mmm mmm mmm
Damn you look delicious sexy

*laughs* I'm not sure why, but your mm's made me hum the McDonald's theme... sheesh. I'm nuts, ignore me. I just need sleep.

Thank you. :rose:

*laughs* I'm not sure why, but your mm's made me hum the McDonald's theme... sheesh. I'm nuts, ignore me. I just need sleep.

Thank you. :rose:

lol.... I suppose... you have my mouth watering for some delicious goodness... Hope you get some good rest ;) maybe a really good hard tucking, then some sleep :devil:

Back