Wife on Offer (Biker_Faerie & Cnuveau)

Biker_Faerie

Faerie
Grace Parker chatted with the other company wives as the mid size Lear charter jet punched its way through the rarified air high above the Atlantic. With stops to refuel it was going to take fourteen hours to get from the west coast to Nice and it would be another hour by car to Monaco after that.

Her husband Paul sat up front with his management team, going through objectives for the trip one last time, as if the main reason for going to the Formula1 Grand Prix was business. It wasn’t but it helped from a tax perspective if they could make it look like that. Meetings and schmoozing clients had been planned in but there was plenty of free time too.

It was the first year that Paul’s company had become a sponsor of one of the F1 teams in Europe. Not a top team but one of the middle ranking ones. A team who could do well at the slow Monte Carlo circuit with a bit of luck. Becoming a sponsor gave Paul and Grace access to some of the biggest events during race week as well as access to the pit during the race itself. Grace knew Paul was excited about that, he was a big race car fan and as for Grace, she couldn’t wait to meet the celebrities and the rich and famous. Perhaps even the Prince himself.

Not even Paul could have imagined when he’d started writing code in his parents’ basement that twenty years later he’d be the head of a billion dollar software business. Grace certainly hadn’t predicted it but she’d seen potential in him and fairly early on she’d decided she could do a lot worse for herself than Paul. So she’d nailed her colours to Paul’s mast so to speak and married him.

Within reason Grace could have had anyone she’d wanted back then and Paul had known that. He’d been a good provider she’d been a loyal and supportive wife to him. They’d made a good team and stood the test of time when many others hadn’t.

Now she was 39 and he 42. Through hard work in the gym Grace had retained her looks and when the gym hadn’t worked the surgeon’s knife had. Grace still looked good and she knew it.

But after twenty years of marriage however nobody could blame them for letting things go a bit stale in the bedroom. Their sex life had tailed off gradually, almost imperceptibly over a number of years and now it was barely even a shadow of what it used to be. It frustrated Grace and worried her too. She had the body of someone much younger and the need to put it to good use. But she also felt that if Paul wasn’t interested in her then he might look elsewhere, even though he’d never shown any indication of wanting to do so. Grace wished she could have said the same. Sometimes she looked at the young men’s’ bodies in the gym and wanted their muscular flesh touching hers. But she was a good wife and her fantasies stayed just that.

Grace had thought that a trip to Europe might somehow be just the thing she and Paul needed to rekindle the spark. So the two of them had decided to take a month out, starting with the Grand Prix followed by a grand tour of Europe.

She’d constructed an itinerary for their grand tour that included several romantic capital cities as well as a yoga retreat in Tuscany for her and a photography course for Paul. He’d enjoyed taking photos when they’d first met, especially of her.

As the plane began its descent into Nice Grace felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

Last edited:
Paul
Paul sat huddled with his management team discussing particular clients they wanted to make sure they focused on during the week's events. He was excited to finally be an insider at a Grand Prix event and this sponsorship marked a high point for his company. Not the first sponsorship by far as they'd sponsored an American soccer team and a baseball team but this one was near and dear to his heart as a racing enthusiast. The fact that it justified international travel and access to clients in a different stratosphere then they'd been able to build relationships with in the past was icing on the cake.

He glanced back at Grace talking with the other wives and gave her a quick smile. After all these years he still found her as stunning as ever. He knew their intimate life had fallen by the wayside as he built his business and he'd, on more then one occasion, promised Grace he'd do something about it but his preoccupation with his company always got in the way. At least that was the excuse he used. The reality was that after years of feeling bad about leaving her unsatisfied he began to actively avoid having sex with her to avoid that feeling of inadequacy gutting him once again. He'd convinced himself that their friends and the affluent lifestyle he provided for her more than made up for is failure in that one aspect of their life. How important was that at their age anyway?

Laughter from the other side of the table pulled him from his thoughts returning him to the conversation at hand.

Jeremy White
Jeremy was in awe to find himself racing across the Atlantic in a Leer jet. At 26 and only a few years out of college he'd never imagined himself in this position. He'd started with Matrixed Solutions just out of college. His focus on cutting edge artificial intelligence and natural language model development made him a highly sought after recruit and Matrixed Solutions pulled out all the stops to hire him.

His rise within the company was somewhat remarkable. Sure, he was smart but so were the rest of the development team. What set him apart though was that he wasn't the typical socially awkward software developer going full goblin mode in the dark recesses of their sprawling campus.

At 6'2 he was quite attractive and had an athletic build. He'd start most mornings in the gym before showering and making it to the office. His charm and ability to distill complex technical information into something understandable made him invaluable to the executive team. Thus he found himself sitting alone in that jet. Not important enough to be huddled with the executives but valuable enough that they brought him along for when they needed to wow prospective clients with an in depth discussion on how the new AI features of the solution delivered step change efficiencies to their business.

He sighed as he pulled his noise canceling headphones off and set them across the armrest of his seat. Standing, he stretched out his back then made his way to the rest room at the back of the plane. Passing the wives huddled in the back he couldn't help but allow his eyes to travel over Grace. Her body was impeccable and she had a smile that could light up a room. As he approached them she turned and looked over at Jeremy as he passed. His eyes darted up to meet hers hoping she hadn't caught him looking at her breasts. She offered him a warm smile as he passed. "Paul's a lucky man" he thought as he reached the restroom.

Grace had noticed the handsome young man as they'd boarded the plane but she had no idea who he was. Having spent numerous dinners and nights out with them over the years she knew all of Paul's top team ,and their partners, by name .

The young man looked out of place. All of Paul's team were in the same age range as him. Paul was a good boss and a fair one too. Despite his shortcomings as a husband he inspired loyalty in those who worked for him and many of his top team had been with him from the start.

As the young man passed by on his way to the rest room, Grace couldn't be sure, but she thought she caught him glancing at her figure. She didn't mind men looking at her. To her it was affirmation that the time spent in the gym had been worth it. She smiled at him as he adjusted his gaze to focus on her face and he smiled back. Then, when he'd passed she found herself checking out his firm butt. Funnily enough she noticed a couple of the other wives doing the same.

Some time later the private charter began its descent into Nice and everyone resumed their seats for landing. Grace sat next to Paul and smiled sweetly at him. Marrying Paul had been the best move she’d ever made. She could never have dreamed she’d have the lifestyle she had now. She had to be realistic she supposed. Most marriages lose their sparkle after twenty years. At least their friendship had endured.

“Who is the young guy?” she asked her husband trying to sound curious but nonchalant at the same time. “I don’t think I’ve seen him before. Is he somebody’s assistant?”

Paul glanced over at Jeremy and smiled a little. "No, that's our new Wiz kid. He's been heading up integrating AI into our platform. New stuff that none of us old folk can figure out." He was only half joking here. Though Paul had done most of the initial development of the platform he didn't have the background or the time to learn the newer AI technologies so they brought in Jeremy to lead that effort.

"You'd never know it by looking at him." he continued with another chuckle. "Kid looks more like a model then a developer. The ladies around the office are big fans."

Paul usually made a point of introducing Grace to the people who worked for him and he'd realized he hadn't had an opportunity to do so when she'd asked. He'd also realized that he and his team had largely ignored Jeremy for most of the flight while they huddled.

As the plane came to a stop at the private terminal Paul and Grace collected there things and began to file toward the exit with Jeremy just in front of them. Still feeling a little bad for excluding him Paul stopped him. "Jeremy. sorry we were tied up most of the flight. Let's plan on grabbing a drink at the hotel this evening before dinner. Would like to get your thoughts on a few things before things get too crazy." He then turned to Grace. "This is my wife Grace. She may decide to join us if she's not too tired."

"I'd like that." he said to Paul before he reached out his hand to take hers "Nice to meet you Grace"

Nice to meet you Grace"

“And you Jeremy,” Grace said taking his hand. “I keep telling Paul we need some younger blood around here. It’s all getting very middle aged.”

Grace could imagine that Jeremy was a hit with the ladies in the office and she wondered if he was single. He was certainly alone on this trip. Grace determined that she would make sure she wasn’t too tired to join them that evening…

They could have taken the heli taxi from Nice to Monaco but Paul had wanted to take a limo and see the street circuit while it was still open to the public. It was Wednesday and the Formula 1 circus would begin in earnest on Thursday. There would be racing during the day but over the long weekend there would also be a string of glamorous parties and galas to attend in the evening. It was this aspect that most appealed to Grace. She knew she would lose her husband to business and the thrill of the racing scene during the day but she hoped they would have time to attend some of the events together in the evening.

It wasn’t possible for the limo to follow the exact course of the circuit but as they swept through Rascasse down to the quayside Grace, for first time saw the super yachts moored up, almost jostling for position. Beyond them the mega yachts belonging to the likes of Jeff Bezos and a host of Saudi Princes and Russian billionaires sat in the bay, too big to berth in the harbour. Everywhere looked so chic. Grace felt the buzz and the opulence of it all excited her.

The hotel de Paris didn’t disappoint either and the suite Paul had reserved for them had a spectacular view of both the old town and the bay. By the time they were settled into it, it was mid afternoon. The flight had been an overnight one, landing mid morning local time and although Grace had managed to get some sleep on the plane she was flagging now. She looked at Paul who, through practise, seemed more immune to jet lag to her and gave him a hug

“Thank you for bringing me here,” she told him. “Now remember. This is the start of our holiday so I want you to relax. Ok? I think I’m going to have a nap. Then I’ll be ready to join you this evening.”

She gave Paul a kiss on the cheek then disappeared into the bedroom.

As they exited the plane and breezed through the private customs checkpoint Jeremy was struck by how different it was flying private. Flying international on a commercial jet he would have spent the next hour in long queues like a head of cattle. With this group, they barely broke stride as they made their way to the limo shuttle. He was traveling lighter than the rest so his bag was stowed quickly and he was the first one aboard. He made his way to the back and took a seat on the right side against the window. Since he was the only single person he'd imagined he'd have both seats to himself to stretch out for the ride so he was, more or less, trying to keep himself out of the way as the rest of the party boarded.

The rest of the management team and their wives boarded and he was a little shocked when the CFO's wife took the seat next to him while he sat across the isle.

"Hi, I'm Linda!" she said maybe too cheerfully after such a long flight. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here. I love the view of the water on the trip over."

"Hi. I'm Jeremy. I'm sorry, I'd be willing to move and let you two sit together." he started to say before she cut him off with a wave.

"No, you're already settled. We don't want to put you out." She replied with a little smile.

Jeremy glanced over at her husband, Larry, who gave him a little nod indicating it was fine as the shuttle started to move. Just into Rascasse, the view was indeed spectacular. Linda craned her neck leaning into Jeremy to get a better view making it a not so subtle point to press her breasts into his arm as she did. Jeremy stared out the window pretending not to notice and praying to god Larry wasn't noticing what was going on. As they passed the mega yachts she leaned over further placing her hand uncomfortably high on Jeremy's thigh supporting herself as she looked out the window. Jeremy could feel his cheeks flush as panic set in.

Paul stood for a moment to get a better view of the yachts. He found himself day dreaming a little about his company growing large enough to allow him to afford one as he gazed out the window. Glancing to his right he noticed Linda practically sitting in Jeremy's lap then turned further to shoot Larry a questioning glance. Larry smiled and shrugged before Paul's eyes returned to Linda briefly then back out the window.

Finally they arrived at the hotel Paul pulled Larry aside as the bags were unloaded and asked "What was that all about?"

Larry shrugged again. "Linda likes to have her fun......" He paused for a moment considering just how candid he should be in the moment "and I kind of enjoy watching her have fun." Though vague, Larry felt like Paul would understand what he was saying and they'd been friends so long he didn't feel like he needed to be exceptionally evasive about it all.

Paul just nodded and collected his bags as he processed what he thought Larry had just told him. He wouldn't have guessed it but, thinking about it more, Larry wasn't the most assertive, alpha male he'd ever met and she certainly was the trophy wife type. Maybe that's just the bargain he'd made. Still, the thought stuck in his head. Would he be ok with that? He could easily remember many times when Grace was being hit on at a party and he stepped in to put a stop to it. It was never that he minded it so much. He was driven mostly by the idea that he needed to save her from it. What if she didn't want saving? Would he still do it or just stand by and watch like Larry? The thoughts still occupied his mind as Grace went to take a nap to rest up for the evening. He poured a Jameson's and sat on the balcony looking out over the water as his mind churned. He definitely wanted to see Grace enjoy herself and he knew she was still a woman who liked sex. There was just so much that kept him from being able to give her what she needed.

When Grace woke it was five in the afternoon. She felt refreshed but dirty from the long journey. So she stepped into the shower and let its warm water wash away the grime of the flight, helping it with the application of a squirt or two of complimentary shower gel. The day before travelling she had visited the parlour for a manicure, pedicure, exfoliation and waxing. Everything that could be waxed had been and now there wasn't a a single hair on her body that shouldn't have been there.

After washing her hair she stepped out of the shower and towelled herself dry then slipped on the hotel robe and walked out onto the balcony to find Paul.

"You know what," she told him. "I fancy a glass of champagne. I feel like we should be celebrating."

She knew that Paul wouldn't deny her a glass from the unopened bottle in the mini-bar and after they'd toasted their holiday she thought about getting ready for the evening.

"What time are we meeting Jeremy?" she asked. "We should probably think of getting ready.

She and Paul disappeared into the bedroom to prepare for the evening ahead. Grace knew that watching her dress was one of the things that used to turn Paul on. In their youth, sometimes Paul couldn't resist fucking her before she'd finished getting ready. But nowadays he seemed content to watch and she had to be content with putting on a show for him.

She slipped her stockings on then stepped into a very nice bra, brief and suspender set that she'd brought especially for the holiday, before finally putting on a short summer dress.

"Would you do me up darling?" she asked. "Then I'm ready to go."

Paul watched as Grace got dressed. He always loved looking at her magnificent curves and she never really minded him ogling her. His desire for her has never been his problem. He knew he just didn’t ignite her passions anymore. It was her passion that first drew him to her. That lustful look in her eye when she knew what she wanted and was going to take it. Nothing was more arousing to him.

He stepped in behind her and zipped her up then turned her to him. “I know you’ve been unsatisfied with our sex life for a long time and I’m sorry about that. I want to see you happy and I know I’m just not doing that for you anymore. Maybe it’s the work, maybe it’s other things that are keeping me from being what you need right now. I don’t know. What I do know is that I don’t want to lose you so whatever you feel like you need to do to fill any void you feel is ok with me.” He didn’t really know how to come right out and say it but he hoped he was getting his point across. He’d rather see her find the occasional fun like Linda than feel like she had to leave him to find it.

Jeremy had been lounging on his balcony since arriving at the hotel. He didn’t imagine the opportunity to come to Monaco would be offered him very often so he intended to make the most of it. By 5:00 he’d worked his way through the bottle of champagne that was in the mini bar and was feeling no pain. Not drunk necessarily but loose and care free. Finally he pulled himself from the chaise and went inside to get showered and dressed.

Stepping into the shower he let the water beat down on his muscled back, loosening the kinks that remained from the flight. He then pulled the razor from his kit and shaved the stubble that’d sprouted before he then turned his attention to tidying up any excessive hair in other places. He laughed a little to himself as he thought about the necessity of it if he had another run in with Linda. “Now had it been Grace, she might have gotten a handful of more than my thigh. Man I hope she comes down the Paul.” he thought as he finished showering then stepped out onto the cold tile floor.

He dried his shaggy, dirty blonde hair then dressed in gray slacks and jacket over a lightweight black turtleneck. Satisfied that was as good as it was going to get he left his room for the bar.

He found the only few adjacent stools in the dimly lit corner of the bar and ordered and old fashioned just as Paul and Grace walked in. His eyes traveled down her taking in her form in that short sundress. “Stunning” he thought as he waved them over.

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    745.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
"I know you’ve been unsatisfied with our sex life for a long time and I’m sorry about that. I want to see you happy and I know I’m just not doing that for you anymore."

Grace felt guilty when she heard Paul say the words, mainly beacause they were true. It had been easy to tell herself that the blame lay with him and that he'd lost his libido but in truth, that was only part of the story. If she was being honest with herself, sexually, Paul just didn't do it for her any more.

"What I do know is that I don’t want to lose you so whatever you feel like you need to do to fill any void you feel is ok with me."

Where did that come from? Grace thought to herself. Uncertain as to how to respond.

"Darling, We're just beginning a month's vacation in Europe. Let's use the time to figure it out," she told him.

Grace and Paul left their hotel suite and waited for the elevator to the lobby. As they did they were joined by another couple from one of the other suites. He was an immaculately dressed European about the same age as them while she must have been fifteen years younger. In her skin tight dress and high heels the girl’s charms were very obvious and on display. She was the sort rich older men went for when they ditched their wives.

Grace couldn’t help looking at them and wondering about their story. They were very tactile, the girl especially. As if they were new lovers. It made Grace feel old. But she couldn’t help wondering what their sex life was like. Had the girl rekindled it for the older man or was she just an expensive ornament to hang off his arm. And what did Paul think when he looked at them. He was certainly wealthy enough to attract a younger model if he wanted. Or had his libido shrunk to a state where he just wasn’t interested in the pleasures of the flesh any more.

The hotel lobby was busy with people checking in now and they crossed it in search of the bar which was an old fashioned affair. It was dimly lit and made from dark wood and plenty of brass that only suppressed the light further.

It was busy though and the crowd were a mixture of well heeled tourists, here to enjoy themselves, and people for whom Formula 1 was their business. It wasn’t easy finding Jeremy. He must have secured the last three stools in the bar but in the dimmest of alcoves.

She saw Jeremy’s face light up as he recognised them and waved them over. Even in the dim light she could see he was a good looking guy. A techie guy with a surfer’s body. Who’d have thought it was possible.

Paul shook Jeremy’s hand which seemed a bit formal and so she gave Jeremy an embrace and they air kissed. Their cheeks rubbed momentarily and she smelled his cologne. She felt her face flush slightly but put it down to having drunk nearly a bottle of champagne since waking up. Perhaps that hadn’t been such a good idea after a long flight. But she hadn’t been alone in her drinking. She’d noticed Paul knocking back the Jamiesons at a fair rate too. Neither of them was used to drinking a great deal and between them they were comfortably tipsy.

“It’s nice to be finally meeting you,” she told him, sitting down on the stool. Her dress rode up as she did, revealing slightly more of her shapely stocking clad thighs than she’d intended. “How are you finding working at Matrixed Solutions?”

She listened as Jeremy answered her question and followed it up with a few more easy questions about how he’d settled in to living in the Bay Area and what he liked to do in his spare time. The conversation came easily but the drinks did not.

“I think you might have to go to the bar and order,” she suggested to Paul. “Could you get me a Manhattan darling?”

Jeremy couldn't help but notice how engaging Grace was. He'd found you never really know what to expect with executive's wives. Some wear their status on their sleeve and act like they can't be bothered with lessors. Some are as down to earth as you could ever hope for. She was definitely the latter. He was never one to struggle with idle conversation but the seemed to make it that much easier.

As she sat down he couldn't help but notice her dress ride up her thigh exposing the top of her stocking and the suspender clip. He'd always had a thing for stockings and suspenders. Something about them just did it for him.

He tried to put it out of his mind as she asked him about his work and hobbies. He'd realized, as he spoke about his hobbies, that he'd used the past tense way more often than he'd have liked to. It made him realize how work was kind of consuming him lately outside his gym routine and he made a mental note to do something about that.

The conversation died for a moment when Grace asked Paul to get drinks and he got up. Jeremy's eyes drifted back to her thigh and lingered on those lace suspenders maybe a beat too long. Grace had noticed and tugged her dress down further covering them. "Sorry" she said as her cheeks began to flush ever so slightly.

"Don't be" he said quickly "those are sexy as hell and you have amazing legs so why not show them o....." He cut himself off mid word. His hand instinctively went to pinch the bridge of his nose as he silently chastised himself "Did you really just tell the CEO's wife that she had amazing legs and should show them off like she was some bimbo at a bar? Jesus Jeremy!" He took a deep breath then looked back up at her. "Sorry" was all he managed to get out. Luckily she seemed unfazed by it. He'd found himself in a hole though so he put the shovel down and asked her if she was a fan of racing.

She told him she was more a fan of the event than the actual race and they chatted about the things she was looking forward to during the week. Eventually his will broke again and his eyes drifted back to her thighs quickly then back to hers. As his eyes met her again he knew he'd been caught again. He smiled sheepishly then muttered another apology.

As Jeremy spoke about himself, Grace began to see a lot of the younger Paul in him. She wanted to warn him that all work and no play made Jack a dull boy but, since his efforts seemed to be indirectly connected to keeping her in the lifestyle she'd become accustomed to, she thought it wasn't her place to point this out.

When the realisation of what he'd been saying hit, Jeremy's conversation tapered out. She caught him gazing at her stocking tops and was slightly embarased that she hadn't noticed how far her dress had ridden up.

"Sorry" she said as her cheeks began to flush ever so slightly.

"Don't be" he said quickly "those are sexy as hell and you have amazing legs so why not show them o....."

If she hadn't had so much to drink Grace might have been slightly shocked by Jeremy's candour, as it was she took it as a compliment.

He made an attempt at an apology and she told him it wasn't necessary

"It isn't everyday a handsome young man tells me I have nice legs," she replied.

He changed the subject asking something about racing about Formula 1 but it wasn't long before his eyes were drawn to her legs again. When he knew he was caught a second time he smiled sheepishly then muttered another apology.

"I can see i'm going to have to watch out for you," she teased.

When Paul came back with the drinks, Grace almost polished off the Manhattan in one go. The alcohol went straight to her head mixing with that from the champagne earlier. She felt bold, liberated even. But in reality she was just ever so slightly drunk.

With both men facing her, she wriggled on her barstool, letting her dress ride even higher than before, then she leaned back.

"So what is it that you boys wanted to talk about?" she asked the two of them.

As Paul returned with the drinks he'd noticed the conversation had died out a little. There was sort of a nervous tension on Jeremy's face though Grace seemed perfectly natural if not a little tipsy so he paid it little mind. He did lift a brow though as Grace slammed most of her Manhattan in a single gulp. "That's not like her." he thought as he noticed her wriggling on her barstool then lean back.

"So what is it that you boys wanted to talk about?" she asked. Paul glanced over at Jeremy as she posed the question only to find Jeremy's eyes gazing at her lap. His eyes moved in that direction and were treated with a clear view of her upper thighs and a hint of her panties. His eyes widened slightly as the realization hit him that this was likely not accidental. He knew Grace to be typically conscious of her modesty and her current pose was anything but that. He couldn't deny though, he was a little aroused by the thought of Jeremy looking up her dress.

"It seems like young Jeremy would like to discuss the color of your panties." Paul said with a laugh. "What do you think there Jeremy, anything else on your mind right now?"

Jeremy's eyes shot up to Paul's. "No" he blurted out awkwardly, not really sure which part of what Paul said he was replying to. His face turning more red by the second.

Paul laughed again. "It's ok, I like to look at them too."

Roberto Andolini arrived in Monaco tired from the hours long ride from Firenze. The Monaco Grand Prix was one of his favorite races but he hated the functions leading up to it that his sponsors made him attend. They were filled with boring elites who pretended to know something about racing. He loathed their insistence on talking to him about racing as if that was all that he knew or was. Fact was, though racing was his passion in the beginning, the grind of the circuit had worn on him and often found himself longing for the more relaxed pace of the off-season when he could spend time alone around his vineyard.

Walking into the lobby of the hotel he passed a group of ladies and couldn't help but notice their eyes following him. "The groupies." he thought to himself "The one redeeming aspect of the mingling they make me do." As he approached the front desk the manager recognized him and rounded the desk quickly to deliver his key and escort him to his room.

Once in his room he collapsed on the bed to get some sleep before the demands of the week consumed him.

Emboldened by the alcohol and Paul’s apparent acceptance of the situation, Grace thought she would push things further.

“It’s true,” Grace admitted. “Paul does like to look. You should have seen him this afternoon when I was putting these stockings on. He couldn’t take his eyes off me.”

Grace rearranged her position on the chair to give the boys an even better view of her stocking tops before continuing.

“The trouble is Jeremy. These days, all he wants to do is look,” she said with mock sadness and placing a hand on Jeremy’s thigh. “But I’m a girl who needs more than that.”

She looked at Paul to see if she’d taken things too far then changed her tone slightly.

“This the first night of our holiday,”’she explained to Jeremy,”!and we’d both like to make it special. We were going to a little restaurant to have an intimate romantic meal, just the two of us. But if you’d like to join us I know I’d be pleased to have your company and I think Paul would be open to the idea too. Of course if you’re still feeling jet lagged we’d understand.”

The offer had been made and a face saving exit route also provided. Grace could do no more than that, but her heart was now racing with excitement.

Jeremy looked at Grace as she was speaking and his brain was scrambled. "Is this really happening?" He'd asked himself. Then a glance over to Paul who had a huge grin on his face, clearly enjoying how this was developing. Paul gave him a nod indicating that it was ok with him.

Jeremy wasn't entirely sure he wasn't walking into a minefield that would result in the destruction of his career. He also knew that if he declined he likely wasn't going to get a second invitation. Ultimately, the combination of drink and his desire for Grace made this impossible to turn down.

"Sure, I'd love to join you!" he finally said as his own heart raced.

Paul was a little in shock himself at how easy it was for him to embrace what just happened. He loved seeing that fire in Grace's eyes though so that made it all that much easier. He finally chimed in "Excellent!" as he looked at his watch. "Our reservation is at 7:00 so we should probably get going. I'm sure they'll be able to add a third seat for us."

Jeremy stood and offered Grace his hand to steady her as she began to step down from the barstool.

Although it wasn’t far to the restaurant they decided to take a taxi to make sure they didn't miss their reservation. The streets were full of people and the town was buzzing with anticipation for the race weekend.

Grace made sure that Jeremy sat up front with the driver because she wanted to check with Paul that he was ok with things. She’d been surprised how enthusiastically Paul had agreed to her suggestion that Jeremy should join them and how he hadn’t been offended when she’d told Jeremy that all he liked to do was watch these days. While the idea of being pimped out by him like a common whore and having him watch was intoxicating, the last thing she wanted to do was ruin their marriage over a drunken mistake.

She’d sobered up pretty fast since getting up from the barstool in the hotel and the enormity of what they were now contemplating had begun to hit her. She'd better ease up on the alcohol, she thought. The evening was going to require a clear head.

“Are you alright with this?” she whispered to Paul, taking his hand. “I’d like to be a little tart for you but only if we both get something out of it.”

Paul squeezed her hand and watched the fingers of his other hand trace across her wrist as he chose his words. "Had this happened yesterday, I don't think I would be." he whispered back before pausing for a moment "It's a long story but I had a bit of a revelation today." He broke off again as he lifted his gaze to Grace's eyes "I want to see you happy and if having a little fun with young Jeremy makes you happy then I'd like to see that. There's nothing sexier than seeing you turned on and I have to admit.... I enjoy watching how men respond to you."

Jeremy stared out the passenger window as the taxi wound it's way through the busy streets. He wasn't necessarily trying to eavesdrop but the taxi was only so big and with his ear pointed toward the back he could make out what was being said. Based on what happened at the bar he was pretty confident in his read on the situation. What he'd heard confirmed that read and his nerves settled a little.

The taxi came to a stop in front of the restaurant and Jeremy called back. "I've got it." as he passed the driver his corporate card. Paul opened the door and he and Grace filed out onto the sidewalk. Paul wrapped his arm around her waist and gave her a reassuring squeeze and a kiss on the cheek as they waited for Jeremy to finish paying.

From the outside the restaurant looked like a rather quaint little Italian family style one. Once inside the theme continued except that it clearly catered to a more wealthy clientele than your average 'Italian'. There was no problem adding a third place at the table and the waiting staff worked frantically to add an additional setting which left two places on one side of the table and one on the other.

"Why don't you come and keep me company on this side," Grace suggested to Jeremy, leaving Paul to sit opposite her.

When the waiter brought the menus Grace couldn't believe how expensive the food was. It wasn't that they couldn't afford it, it was just that she couldn't believe you could pay that much for pasta.

The waiter brought them cocktails then took their orders. After he'd gone Grace thought she should propose a toast.

"To living in exciting times," she said.

Afterwards the table went quiet. It seemed to her that neither of the guys wanted to make the running. It frustrated her a bit. She didn't want to do all the work and this wasn't going to end well if they both didn't play their part. So she gave them a pep talk and an opportunity to step up to the mark.

"Jeremy, this is the first time my husband and i have done anything like this. So it's new territory for us. I love my husband But tonight i'm here for you to enjoy. The only rules are that Paul gets to watch and if he asks you to do something to me then you do."

Turning to Paul she added, "I don't want you to sit their like a mute. When you feel like it, tell him how you want to see your wife treated. I'm doing this as much for you as I am for myself."

As they sat at the table Jeremy didn't really know how to proceed. He'd never been in this situation before so he didn't really know what was appropriate. Suddenly the awkward silence was broken when Grace began to speak.

"Jeremy, this is the first time my husband and i have done anything like this. So it's new territory for us. I love my husband But tonight i'm here for you to enjoy. The only rules are that Paul gets to watch and if he asks you to do something to me then you do."

He was caught off guard by her candor but at the same time it was nice that she broke the ice and set some ground rules.

"Deal" Jeremy said as he glanced over at Paul to judge his reaction.

Paul wasn't caught off guard at all by what Grace had said. He'd always known her to be someone who liked to get down to the point and he'd expected no less of her in this situation. Paul knew the moment Grace just created shouldn't be squandered so he decided to press things forward to reinforce what she'd said.

"Agreed." he said to her before turning to Jeremy. "I think you should give Grace a kiss to thank her for inviting you to join us on this special night."

Jeremy, though a little shaken, did as he was told. He turned to her and leaned into her slowly.

For the first time that evening Grace felt self conscious and, however unlikely a scenario it was, she couldn't help looking around the room, just in case someone she knew was sitting at a table close to them. She hadn't expected Paul would want her indiscretions to be so public but the sense of danger, not only from being caught out but also from being put on display added to her excitement.

She turned to face Jeremy and put one hand on his shoulder to steady herself while the other she rested on his thigh. Then she bent in for a kiss. It was as passionate as you could be in a busy Italian restaurant, their tongues brushed and their lips lingered on each other's before parting again.

When she looked around again she saw a few couples had noticed them kissing. They weren't offended, just curious. An older woman with a younger man wasn't heard of in Monaco but of the three people seated around their table, she and Jeremy were not the obvious couple.

"That was nice," she said to Jeremy. "Thank you. I enjoyed that."

Paul could tell she was nervous about it being so public as she scanned the surroundings before leaning into Jeremy and kissing him. Being in Monaco he imagined the chances of being seen by someone they knew were pretty low though.

He watched with wrapped attention as her lips parted and their tongues brushed against one another’s. It was a soft and sensual kiss and excited him beyond his expectations. He could feel his cock stir in his slacks as they broke and pulled away from one another.

“There.” He said with a smile. “Let’s enjoy our meal now.”

As Jeremy leaned back away from Grace the scent of her perfume still lingered. The kiss had calmed him and gotten him out of his head.

As Grace said. “Thank you. I enjoyed that.”he slid his hand into her thigh and gave it a light squeeze. “Thanks, I did too.” He said quietly.

He left his hand on her thigh enjoying the sensation of her soft skin under his fingers before removing it to take a sip of his cocktail.

By the time the check came the mood was much lighter. The conversation had shifted towards work and joking about things that happened around the office. A few more drinks and the conversation had settled everyone nicely and the awkwardness had vanished.

Leaving the restaurant Paul haled a taxi and they all climbed into the back with Grace in the middle. It was a tight squeeze with 3 of them leaving their legs and shoulders pressed together. Jeremy draped his arm across the back of the seat and turned slightly toward Grace to create some space. As the taxi pulled away from the curb Jeremy slipped his hand onto her thigh allowing it to travel up her stockings.

It was a tight squeeze in the taxi and, with Grace sitting in the middle, every time the driver looked in his rear view mirror all he could see was her. When Jeremy put his hand on her thigh the touch was electric and Grace nearly jumped out of her skin. She felt sure that the driver must have seen what was happening and so the devil in her thought why not put on a show for him. She placed one of her hands in each of Jeremy's and Paul's laps then turned to kiss Jeremy passionately.

When they'd finished she looked back in the rear view and saw the driver's face staring backat her smiling . She took Jeremy's hand and guided it onto her panty clad pussy then turned to Paul and kissed him equally passionately.

Paul’s tongue probed Grace’s as his fingers traced a path across the delicate fabric between them and Grace’s pussy. In that moment he’d felt more passion for her than any time he could remember.

Jeremy, unconcerned with the driver, ran his fingers through Grace’s hair as she kissed Paul. His other hand slowly making its way up her stomach until it cupped her breast then softly caressed it.

Grace swooned as the two men enjoyed her body. She pushed Jeremy’s hand down to her pussy so that she could feel both men touching her most private area. Then she placed her own hand on top of theirs and spoke to Paul.

“Jeremy’s going to be fucking me there soon,” she told him. “What’s been yours to use exclusively for the past twenty years is going to be Jeremy’s property tonight. And all you’re going to be able to do is watch. And direct of course. So say goodbye to it,” she said pulling Paul’s hand away.

She looked at the taxi driver’s face in the rear view mirror and saw him smirk. She smiled back at him and winked.

Paul grunted his acknowledgment as he pressed his fingers more firmly against her pussy then withdrew his hand.

"She's all yours Jeremy, enjoy!" he said as the taxi pulled up in front of the hotel.

As they entered the hotel lobby Paul took Grace's hand in case Jeremy decided to. His entire team was staying there as well and, though it was fine at the restaurant, he wasn't wanting to run the risk of crossing paths with one of them and raising questions. "How about a night cap in our suite Jeremy?" he asked as they approached the elevators. There was little doubt in any of there minds that they were going anywhere else but Paul decided to suggest it anyway.

"Sure" Jeremy said as he trailed closely behind them.

The elevator opened and Paul released Grace's hand allowing her to enter first. Jeremy followed and stepped to the back of the car as Paul entered behind him. The doors closed and Jeremy stepped up behind Grace wrapping his arms around her. His lips found her neck as his hands caressed her body, pulling her back against him. Paul turned to watch as the elevator ascended to their suite. Jeremy released her as the doors finally began to slide open and Paul led them out, down the hall and into their suite.

Back