Blue Iris Ranch (Closed for cnuveau)

James continued to grip Layla’s legs hard holding her firm to his eager lips as her body started to quake beneath him. Her throaty moans echoed through the darkened room before her body fell limp on the bed leaving her gasping.

James climbed from the bed and removed his shorts before climbing back on to lay beside her as she started to gather herself.

As James snuggled into Layla she half rolled away from him then scooted back pressing her ass into him as he wrapped his arms around her. James’ stiff member probed between her pressed together thighs until she lifted a thigh slightly then reached down and guided him into her.

James’ hand came to rest low on her stomach holding Layla steady as he worked himself deeper into her while his other hand caressed her breasts.

James' breath was hot against the back of her neck as he thrust into her, his hips moving in a slow steady rhythm that made her feel completely and utterly claimed. His hand moved up from her breast to gently grip her chin, tilting her head back to give him better access to her lips. She moaned into the kiss as he took her mouth, their tongues tangling in an erotic dance that mirrored the joining of their bodies.

Sounds of heavy breathing, moans, wet skin slapping against skin, and the bed creaking filled the room as James continued to thrust into Layla. His movements were slow, deep, and powerful as he claimed her body with his. The way he held her close, trapping her against him, made her feel desired and possessed in a way that went beyond the physical pleasure coursing through her veins.

Their kisses grew more passionate, more urgent, as if they were trying to consume each other. The feel of James' hard length stretching her, filling her, sent waves of pleasure coursing through her core. Layla gripped the bedsheets with one hand, almost bracing herself to him, the other holding tight to the arm pulling her back against him.

When James had made love to Layla earlier in the day it was passionate... sensual but tonight, the way he took her, was raw and primal. James did little to temper his overwhelming desire to own her body and make it his and by the way she was responding to him it was clear she was enjoying the surrender.

James' hands roamed her skin, damp with sweat, as her shuddering breaths became more erratic. Slowly his hand traced a path from her stomach then over her breasts as he kissed the back of her neck. The sounds of her rapidly approaching climax were evident as she pressed back into him with each thrust.

"That's a good girl, cum for me." he whispered through halting breaths as his hand moved up her chest then wrapped around her throat squeezing it firmly as he pulled the back of her neck more firmly against his lips.

His words seemed to ricochet through Layla as his grip on her throat claimed her breath. The pressure was just enough, making her feel the weight of his dominance, the demand of his possession. James' lips trailed hot, wet kisses along the skin of her neck and down her shoulder, sucking and nipping as he held her close, claiming every inch of her skin. Blood rushed in her ears, her heart raced, and her body arched into his as the pleasure overwhelmed her. The room spun, the world faded away, leaving only the two of them, their bodies moving together in a primal dance of desire and possession.

Stars danced across her vision as his fingers around her throat were unyielding, and he continued to thrust into her, his hips moving at a deliberate pace. The pressure building inside her was almost unbearable, the sensation of being so full of him, of being claimed by him, overwhelming, as if he were trying to consume her.

As if he had flipped a switch within her, she came apart, her body shuddering and convulsing around him as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. James' grip on her throat relaxed, and she sucked in gasping breaths between moans as the orgasm continued to roll through her.

Layla's body shuddered against James as her orgasm rocked her. He continued to thrust into her even as his once rhythmic pace devolved into a staccato as his own orgasm hit him like a bolt of lightening igniting every nerve ending at once.

With a loud groan the first volley erupted followed by quivering bursts as he emptied inside her. Lost in the primal lust between them, it wasn't until his fingers loosened around her throat that he realized how tightly he was gripping her. His hand fell to her heaving chest as they both tried to steady their gasping breaths.

"Sorry if that was too tight." James said softly when his breath began to return. In the moment his hand moving to her throat was more muscle memory than anything else. An old remnant from a past relationship that had become almost second nature to him but he realized it might have been startling to Layla if she hadn't been experienced with it.

Layla shook her head and gave a breathy laugh as she looked up at him. "No, no it wasn't...it was…” She trailed off, not quite sure of the words to say. She bit her bottom lip, fighting off an embarrassed grin. “It was enough,” she decided on. She was unsure of how to admit that she’d never had someone grab her like that, or talk to her like that. But suddenly he seemed to open a whole new world up to her.

She rolled over to face James, wanting to look into his eyes. They were dark, intense, and a bit glassy. His hand moved to cradle her cheek, and she leaned into it, the touch so gentle it was almost a caress.

"I've never..." she started, then trailed off again. She didn't know how to explain it, but she wanted more. She wanted to explore this with him.

"Layla?" he asked, his voice gentle and concerned.

She swallowed and nodded, giving him a small smile of reassurance that he didn't just scar her. "I liked it," she admitted.

Last edited:
James felt a tinge of apprehension creep into his mind as Layla struggled to find the words to express herself. Though, at the time, it seemed like she was enjoying it there was always risk in sharing pleasures that some would deem deviant. Especially in a romantic relationship as new as theirs.

“Layla?” He asked, hoping to break through her hesitation.

When she finally said she liked it he felt a wave of relief wash over him. A broad smile crossed his lips as he pulled her closer to him.

“Good!” He said before giving her another kiss. He knew they had a lot of work ahead of them and the last thing he wanted was things to get awkward.

They laid there for several long moments before the silence between them became awkward. She didn't want it to, but she didn't know how to keep from feeling self-conscious about what had just happened, even with the obvious relief he showed when she said she liked it. She felt like she was supposed to feel shame, or embarrassment, or regret. But she didn't. Instead, she felt a strange, heady mixture of pleasure and exhilaration.

Layla turned her head to nuzzle against his chest, sighing deeply as James' arms wrapped firmly around her. She closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of his body against hers, and the weight of his arm across her waist. It seemed to ground her. It was a little strange, given that she had only just met him, but she trusted him nonetheless. She wanted to stay like this forever, wrapped in his arms, feeling the steady rhythm of his heart against her ear. She traced her fingers over his skin, feeling the play of muscles beneath flex and contract under her touch. It felt like there were so many words unspoken hanging in the air between them, but she didn't want to ruin the moment by trying to put them into words.

"So... I hope you'll sleep here? With me tonight?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. She could feel the blush creeping up her neck and into her cheeks, but she didn't want to let him think she was embarrassed. She wanted him to know she wanted to be close to him. She wanted more of this, whatever it was.

James was lost in thought as Layla nuzzled into his chest. In the brief silence his mind had drifted to the ranch, the virus that had caused Luke to call it quits and the permits they'd found. It all added up to trouble and he didn't quite know what they'd be able to do to put a stop to it.

"So... I hope you'll sleep here? With me tonight?" Layla quietly breaking through his thoughts.

James looked over at the crimson hue that had washed over her cheeks then pulled her tighter to him as he pushed the thoughts out of his mind and returned to the moment. A broad smile crept across his lips as he leaned in to kiss her.

"Did you actually think you might have a shot at getting rid of me?" he asked pulling her tight to his chest then rolling onto his back causing Layla to come to rest straddling him.

James's hands fell to her hips as he kissed her again feeling the warmth of her breasts pressed into his chest.

Blond curls fell over her shoulders as he rolled her to straddle him, and Layla smiled against his lips, feeling the weight of his hands on her hips. "I guess I need to try harder then," she teased with a giggle. She relaxed to his side, resting her head against his shoulder while her leg was lazily wrapped over one of his.

They had so much to figure out and not a lot of time to do it in. But for now, she could put it all out of her mind, at least for a little while. Layla sighed contentedly as she laid against him, feeling the steady beat of his heart beneath her ear. His arms were strong around her, holding her close, and she reveled in the warmth of his body and they drifted off to sleep.

She awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside, the sunlight streaming through the window casting a warm glow over their entwined forms. James was still asleep, his chest rising and falling slowly as he breathed. Layla took in his features, studying the way his dark lashes rested against his cheeks, the slight stubble on his jaw, and the messy hair that had fallen over his forehead. His arm was still wrapped around her waist, holding her close, and she felt a sense of comfort and safety that she hadn't experienced in a long time.

James’ eyes fluttered open to find Layla gazing into them.

“Hey you.” He said still groggy from a restful nights sleep.

James laid there a few moments taking in the sensation of her skin against his for just a little while longer before having to get up and start the day.

The call he needed to make to his friend at the EPA was top of mind for him. He was hopeful they’d have more detail than what he and Layla were able to glean from the permits they’d found the night before.

“I’m gonna take a shower and get on the phone. You gonna check on the herd?” He asked pulling himself up then sat on the edge of the bed for a second.

Layla wanted nothing more than for them to stay in bed together, her room a safe haven from the world outside. But she knew they couldn't avoid the elephant in the room forever, and her animals still needed her and the fence still needed to be repaired. "Yeah, I'll go check on them," she replied, reluctantly sitting up and sliding to the edge of the bed beside him. Her body ached as she moved, remnants of the night before, but it was a good ache. It reminded her of how he'd claimed her, how his words made her feel.

She stood and took a moment to stretch before she glanced back at James, taking in his tousled hair as he ran his fingers through it and broad chest that was currently bare. Her body responded to the memory of his touch, and she felt a shiver run down her spine. "You're calling your friend at the EPA, right?" she asked.

James gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm on it," he promised, his eyes never leaving hers. He stood and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips, his hands cupping her face. "We will get to the bottom of this, Layla. I promise." She exhaled slowly and nodded, feeling a wave of relief wash over her as turned and stretched himself, giving her the perfect view of his strong back and ass.

Realizing she was staring as he moved to pick up his clothes from the floor, she gathered her own and tossed them into the hamper that sat in the corner, before pulling out a fresh change from her dresser. “I’ll have coffee ready in the kitchen when you’re done showering.”

One more lingering kiss before he headed back to his room, and she dressed for the day. Fifteen minutes later, after making some coffee and a couple pieces of toast, she was in the stable getting Luna ready to go check on the herd and fix the cut fence.

James was in and out of the shower quickly then made his way down to the kitchen to pour some coffee before getting on the phone. Opening the laptop he pulled up the permit application they’d found the night before then dialed the phone.

“Hey Mike. James Donovan.” He said when the call connected. “I know it’s been a while but I was wondering if you could pull something up for me. I’m trying to get a handle on what Blackwood holdings has going on in Emerald Falls, Montana. I see a permit app for an underground storage facility but not much else. I’m working with a client that needs to know if what they’re putting in will adversely affect their expansion here.”

James listened as Mike typed away on the other end of the line then paused.

“This may take me some time, you want me to give you a call back?” Mike asked

“Yeah, you have my number. Appreciate it.”

With not much else he could do at the moment James made his way to the barn, tacked up Casper and rode out into the pastures to find Layla.

The morning sun warmed Layla's face as she rode Luna out to the broken fence, anxious to find out what James' friend at the EPA had to say, and equally anxious to repair the damage to her fence. The sounds of nature surrounded her: the calls of birds, the rustle of leaves in the trees.

As she crested a hill, the damage to her fence came into view. A large section of it had been torn down, and the wooden posts were splintered and broken. She let out a sigh, feeling a pang of frustration in her chest. This was going to be a much bigger job than she had anticipated. Luckily, Richie had already beat her out to the fence with one of the ranch trucks and was working on pulling new fence posts out of the back. “Hey Richie,” she greeted as she rode up closer and dismounted from Luna. “Thanks for getting started on this.”

Richie looked up from where he was kneeling in the dirt. He had a scruffy beard and wore a worn baseball cap, his dark eyes squinting against the sun. He grinned at her, showing a missing tooth. "No problem, Layla. Figured you'd want to get this fixed as soon as possible. Any idea who would've done this?"

She shrugged before shaking her head. "Some thoughts, but nothing definitive… James, the guy that’s here with the consulting firm is talking to a friend at the EPA to get some answers on other things going on around here. In the meantime, let's get this fence fixed up." She grabbed a shovel from the bed of the truck and began digging holes for the new posts. The work was slow, but satisfying, and she was grateful for the warmth of the sun on her back. As she worked, she couldn't help but wonder what James' friend at the EPA had to say. The anticipation was killing her.

About an hour passed before James rode up on Casper. He dismounted and joined her by the truck. "Richie, this is James. James, this is Richi. He’s worked on the ranch since I was a little girl,” Layla rushed to introduce the two, hopeful that James had some answers. “Did your friend at the EPA say anything?”

He gave her a somber look. "Nothing right now. Mike’s gonna call me back when he finds some answers.”

Layla nodded, feeling a little deflated. She knew they were all just spinning their wheels until they had more information. In the meantime, they might as well focus on what they could control: repairing the fence. "Well, let's get these posts in the ground then," she said, gesturing to the holes they'd already dug.

The sound of their tools hitting the earth was almost rhythmic, punctuated by the occasional laugh or comment. The wind picked up, carrying with it the scent of freshly cut hay and the distant calls of grazing cattle. As they worked, Layla found herself stealing glances at James, admiring how he already seemed to know exactly what to do. Setting the posts in the ground, wrapping the fence wire around the posts with enough tension to keep it secure. It was as if he’d never left for the big city life.

The trio stepped back and admired their work once the fence was repaired a couple hours later. Layla brushed her hands on her jeans, feeling a sense of accomplishment despite the uncertainty that still loomed. She turned to Richie, giving him a grateful smile. "Thanks again, Richie. I really appreciate it." And it wasn’t just about the fence, but everything he did for her, for the ranch. He was one of only a few people that still worked the ranch with her.

“No problem Layla, really,” he reassured her as he loaded the last of the tools into the truck bed. “Just let me know when you hear anything. I’d hate to see this place go.” With that, he climbed into the driver’s seat of the truck and started down the hill.

Layla’s gaze shifted to James, who was talking to Casper, rubbing his neck as the horse nuzzled his hand. There was something about the way he moved, the way he spoke to animals, that made her heart flutter. She wondered what it would be like to have him here permanently, to see him every day, to watch him work the land. The thought filled her with both hope and trepidation.

She found herself walking over to him, feeling self-conscious about interrupting his conversation with Casper. "Thanks for your help with the fence.”

When James found Layla along the fence line he was relieved to see that she had some help already getting it sorted out. He knew she was more than capable of handling herself but an extra set of hands always makes it a whole lot easier. He knew she’d be eager to find out what he heard and wished it was more but they’d have to wait a little longer for answers.

Richie seemed like a good guy and James was glad Layla had someone around the ranch she had some history with. James couldn’t help but wonder if it was possible that some of the ranch hands had been recruited by whoever was behind all this. It made sense to him. Ranch hands typically didn’t make a ton, had easy access to the land and the herds and often moved from ranch to ranch. He didn’t imagine it could cost a lot to convince a few to help out.

James watched Richie drive down the hill as he spent a little time bonding with Casper. He imagined he’d be spending a decent amount of time on him so it was a worthwhile investment.

"Thanks for your help with the fence.” Layla said drawing his attention back to her.

“Happy to be able to.” James replied just as his phone started to ring in his pocket.

“This is James.” He said holding the phone up to his ear.

A few minutes later he ended the call and looked up to see Layla giving him and expectant look.

“He wasn’t able to find a lot of detail but what he could find was some applications for mining permits.”

For the life of him he couldn’t think of what they’d be mining for. There had never really been any precious metal mining in the higher elevations. What little there was seemed to always be confined to the lower gulches and riverbeds.

Back