TD's Passing Interest

"What are you doing New Year... New Year's Eve?"
Well, I'm taking a hot as hell bath and watching my skin turn a delightful shade of pink. (And trying to determine a new trim pattern ...though it will be more like a hack and slash through a jungle.:nana:) Happy New Year, everyone!

I ended the night sharing a couch with a lovely lady, watching a movie and eventually toasting the New Year with glasses of Prosecco. How I started the night you'll just have to guess. :rolleyes: But I'm sure you have a couple of ideas. ;) :devil:

Sounds like you had a nice spa day at home TD. :kiss: Time in the sauna/hot tub. A nice trim. If you did your nails and got a massage it was a Spa Grandslam. Or if you had a pith helmet and porter you could have had grand adventure lost in the over grown wilds.

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
Lovely ...

Happy New Years

And a belated happy new years to you, too! *hugs*

Happy new year! -Puts on glasses to keep his eyes from bugging out too far-

*laughs* Thanks, hon. I hope yours was memorable for all the right reasons. :kiss:

It was a good picture! :devil:

Cheeky little devil... what are you thinking of, hrm?

No reason to be embarrassed. It was lovely.

Thank you.

Heya, stranger! Thank you for stopping by. :)

Yes, I'm doing well. Same old, same old, really. Now there's just a higher number in the year. Hope it's a great one for you.

siiiiigh Can you get anymore beautiful?

P.S. Save the rainforests, dangnabit!

*turns bright red and gives ya a kiss on the cheek* Thank you, sweetie. And some of the forest was saved. ;)

All the best for the New Year, m'dear. :rose:

Thanks, Mister Fish. All went well with my New Year- just another gray day leading into another. I really hope the sun comes out soon.

I ended the night sharing a couch with a lovely lady, watching a movie and eventually toasting the New Year with glasses of Prosecco. How I started the night you'll just have to guess. :rolleyes: But I'm sure you have a couple of ideas. ;) :devil:

Sounds like you had a nice spa day at home TD. :kiss: Time in the sauna/hot tub. A nice trim. If you did your nails and got a massage it was a Spa Grandslam. Or if you had a pitch helmet and porter you could have had grand adventure lost in the over grown wilds.

Aww.. *curls up* I love a good romance novel- tell me about your night in more detail. *smirks* She's a lucky, lucky lady. I'm glad your new year rolled in with moans and wine.

"What are you doing New Year... New Year's Eve?"
Well, I'm taking a hot as hell bath and watching my skin turn a delightful shade of pink. (And trying to determine a new trim pattern ...though it will be more like a hack and slash through a jungle.:nana:) Happy New Year, everyone!

*THUD*

Dayum!!!

This will be up for a short time, my dear viewers. I'm not exactly comfortable with showing my weight/curves/extra baggage.. but I'm somewhat proud of myself for owning it. That probably doesn't make sense, don't mind me.

*POOF*

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be up for a short time, my dear viewers. I'm not exactly comfortable with showing my weight/curves/extra baggage.. but I'm somewhat proud of myself for owning it. That probably doesn't make sense, don't mind me.

Your body is gorgeous with curves in all the right places!

I know it's hard to take the compliments for some people. However TD, you are absolutely gorgeous. Your body is amazingly desirable, alluring and sexy. I definitely think you are truly a very amazingly beautiful woman. I appreciate you sharing, even if it is limited, though I think you will find MANY people will absolutely love, adore and admire this picture. Truly truly stunning.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

NOM NOM NOM

Don't be silly, you look absolutely beautiful. :heart:

FWIW I think that you have a lovely body and I like your curves. So I'll close with saying you look fantastic and kudo's for posting such a sexy picture.

Wow... So luscious.. delectable... edible... beautiful and extremely fuckable! You should be proud my dear.. You are fucking hot!

This truly is a beautiful shot. It makes perfect sense and love that you can feel that. Thank you for sharing, you. 💋💋💋

I can understand you being comfortable with your body but not wishing to leave photos of it on view. I must admit though I find nothing wrong with your shape and size, in fact I would love to have you around all the time.

Absolutely amazing.

That is absolutely gorgeous td.

Holy crap, y'all... Thank you all! I'll write individual messages when I have more time. ❤❤❤❤

Holy crap, y'all... Thank you all! I'll write individual messages when I have more time. ❤❤❤❤

There's not always a need for individual group responses to messages. You just responded favorably to everyone who commented on your lovely picture. ;):rose:

"Women are like country roads- The best ones got curves." Earl Dibbles Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curves

Most curves have signs that tell you to slow down and follow the curves nicely..
Those curves don't need a sign, as they most certainly would be followed all the way

"Women are like country roads- The best ones got curves." Earl Dibbles Jr.

Not only that TD. :kiss: Let's not forget John Denver...

Country roads, take me home
To the place where I belong​

And Grand Funk Railroad...

Goin' down that country road,
Leavin' behind that heavy load.​

Granted, it's not really home and it's want to be rather than belong but you get the idea. ;) And I'm sure you get the idea from Grand Funk Railroad excerpt. :devil:

Last edited:
Back