Wow! They rejected my story, an essay, actually. What happened to freedom of speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is SJP sounding like BFW?

I've made it known, it's no secret that I am AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, SusanJillParker, and WmForrester, the most prolific and most modest writer on the site (lol).

I liked the essay, most of it. But Susan, why did you feel such a need to mollycoddle the Republicans? As long as you were aiming that gun, you should have given it to them with both barrels.

Your essay should have been shorter and less rambly. If it passes a certain length, you lose the audience you're trying to reach and wind up only preaching to the choir.

'Tis an impressive wealth of vitriol you possess, by cracky. If writing is not your thing, you could always make a pretty buck selling antivenom to emergency clinics in desert climes.

Thanks (lol).

How we're all suffering now has nothing to do with what Obama did or didn't do in his first, unfinished term in office. With the Republican House Tea Party blocking his progress and voting against his legislation, with the Republican members of the Senate standing steadfast as one and unwilling to work with a Democratic president, Obama was doomed from the start.

How exactly was Obama doomed? The Dems controlled the House and the Senate during the first two years of Obama's presidency.

You lost me there.

Your hatred seems to consume you.

Last edited:
I've made it known, it's no secret that I am AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, SusanJillParker, and WmForrester, the most prolific and most modest writer on the site (lol).

Got it. Was aware of most of them but not SJP or CBS. Dark's comment makes more sense now. :)

Good for you for being yourself with each alt.

Last edited:
How exactly was Obama doomed? The Dems controlled the House and the Senate during the first two years of Obama's presidency.

You lost me there.

Your hatred seems to consume you.

I felt O'bama was doomed more in the last two years.

That was until Mitt and Rick became the front runners.

This election will not be the dems winning, but the repug's losing.

and all of us citizens losing more than ever.

I agree. If the members here cannot keep partisan politics out of our erotic writing forum, Laurel has no business keeping it out of her stories section. Submit it again, as is, under "celebrities"

I believe that the site (not just this forum) is the wrong place for politics, anyway.

Yes, because he has done nothing but to offer blame. Why would anyone want four more years of this?

I'm an Independent, convince me why I should vote for Obama.

Anyone?

I do not offer evidence to those who refuse to be convinced. If I offer you a reason, you will stumble over yourself to prove me wrong.

I felt O'bama was doomed more in the last two years.

That was until Mitt and Rick became the front runners.

This election will not be the dems winning, but the repug's losing.

and all of us citizens losing more than ever.
The other day I was accosted by a couple of nice ladies who want to see Ron paul elected, and we agreed that a write in campaign is just was this country needs.

I LOVE Ron Paul. I think he can do to the GOP what Nader did to the Dems-- siphon off a significant number of votes and win this one for the democrats. Yep.

Write him in, my dear wingnuts! Stand on your principles!
<end of rant>
Back to our regularly schedualed content:
hot-naked-ladies-in-stockings-7.jpg

I do not offer evidence to those who refuse to be convinced. If I offer you a reason, you will stumble over yourself to prove me wrong.

Why not? What do you offer? Offer me that reason. Why should I vote for Obama? Convince me.

Offer me a reason. I am willing to stumble over myself.

Let's engage.

Yes, because he has done nothing but to offer blame. Why would anyone want four more years of this?

I'm an Independent, convince me why I should vote for Obama.

Anyone?

I can't convince you of that, because I can't be convinced of it.

If there is no independent candidate this could be the first election I don't vote in.

Last time around I voted for McCain more as a vote against O'bama. That's a terrible thing to do and I won't do it again.

In fact I had thought of doing it. Vote O'bama as a vote against republicans, but when he got involved in the Matin case that was it for me.

I don;t want to turn this thread into yet another Martin discussion, but all I will say is the president of this country did not need to be involved let alone make a statement that actually inflamed the racist aspects of the case. Way to go.

O'Bama is a bigger nightmare than I thought he would be, but Romney is just as bad in other ways.

This is the definition of a lose/lose situation.

Last edited:
*sigh* Couldn't keep it to the writing related issues and let it go, I see.

The cesspool deepens as the election draws closer. I hope everybody has a snorkel.

It's sort of interesting (in an :eek: sort of way) that Laurel suggested Freddie post it to the forum. No doubt she meant to specify the GB, I would think.

*sigh* Couldn't keep it to the writing related issues and let it go, I see.

The cesspool deepens as the election draws closer. I hope everybody has a snorkel.

There's as much thread jacking and vitriol hurled in those threads as well, so may as well talk about whatever.

If you stopped slinging the vitrol, Lovecraft, there would be a significant amount less of it here, of course. :rolleyes:

If you stopped slinging the vitrol, Lovecraft, there would be a significant amount less of it here, of course. :rolleyes:

Then stop being a snippy annoying back biting piece of garbage and I'll think about it.

Oh and hey in case you're interested my nineteen year old daughter is staying with me for a couple of weeks while they fix something in the student housing building.

would you like me to have her post here so you can call her names and make lewd remarks to her?

I understand you're great at picking on kids.

Sorry jackass, it's been all you--for months and months. No one elected you hall monitor here. Besides, if it's a matter between the two of us on giving writers support on this forum, it ain't you. All you can do is critisize the website and mouth off about people who don't want to write about torture incest.

You have taken it upon yourself to harass me and, in doing so, have shat all over and destroyed every thread I've posted to.;

Just stop it, asshole, and the AH will be much more civilized.

It's all you.

Bottom line. Just stop your silly games. If you haven't noticed that it's increasingly backfiring on you here, you're even more stupid than I've thought you were.

Last edited:
Sorry jackass, it's been all you--for months and months. No one elected you hall monitor here. Besides, if it's a matter between the two of us on giving writers support on this forum, it ain't you. All you can do is critisize the website and mouth off about people who don't want to write about torture incest.

You have taken it upon yourself to harass me and, in doing so, have shat all over and destroyed every thread I've posted to.;

It's all you.

Bottom line. Just stop your silly games. If you haven't noticed that it's increasingly backfiring on you here, you're even more stupid than I've thought you were.

Oh, someone is getting upset.

yeah all me. All the other posters who tell you what an ass you are, mean nothing right?

Trust me Pilot they loath you here. The only reason even more don;t get on your sorry ass is that you;re on as many ignore lists as Scouries.

That's very fitting BTW seeing the two of you are good friends. And I don't see people snipping at me the way they do you. Wonder why?

Anyway think whatever you want and enjoy your persecution complex it'll give you something to whine about.

Meanwhile you never answered me, would you like me to find some young girls for you to swear at and try to bully? I've heard you;re good at it.

It's all you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I just had a mental picture of you all red in the face, spittle flying from your lips, fist clenched in impotent rage and your little footsie stomping up and down.

It was beautiful. Better than a cranky two y.o.!

:D :D :D

(P.S. Try prunes, dude. )

Last edited:
Oh, someone is getting upset.

yeah all me. All the other posters who tell you what an ass you are, mean nothing right?

Trust me Pilot they loath you here. The only reason even more don;t get on your sorry ass is that you;re on as many ignore lists as Scouries.

That's very fitting BTW seeing the two of you are good friends. And I don't see people snipping at me the way they do you. Wonder why?

Anyway think whatever you want and enjoy your persecution complex it'll give you something to whine about.

Meanwhile you never answered me, would you like me to find some young girls for you to swear at and try to bully? I've heard you;re good at it.

You passing out young girls, dude? If so, I'd kinda like a hot little blonde number in her mid twenties, if you've got one laying around. ;)

Why don't you explain the age at which a poster here becomes fair game? What is it, 19, 20, maybe 21? When was it decided that 18 year old "kids" get a free pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back