Wow! They rejected my story, an essay, actually. What happened to freedom of speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, someone is getting upset.

yeah all me. All the other posters who tell you what an ass you are, mean nothing right?

Trust me Pilot they loath you here. The only reason even more don;t get on your sorry ass is that you;re on as many ignore lists as Scouries.

That's very fitting BTW seeing the two of you are good friends. And I don't see people snipping at me the way they do you. Wonder why?

Anyway think whatever you want and enjoy your persecution complex it'll give you something to whine about.

Meanwhile you never answered me, would you like me to find some young girls for you to swear at and try to bully? I've heard you;re good at it.

No, he has us on ignore.

Fucking Amazon referrer spammers...

If you've visited any thread where this Janet92 spambot has posted, clear your cookies before purchasing anything from Amazon. If you don't this fucking spam can will get paid for referring you.

Reported along with the necessary steps to block future attempts.

EDIT: Laurel already on the ball. The fake image ( which is how the referrer cookie is delivered ) has already been removed from all the posts :)

Last edited:
Why don't you explain the age at which a poster here becomes fair game? What is it, 19, 20, maybe 21? When was it decided that 18 year old "kids" get a free pass?

:eek: So who are you? SR's twin brother (impotence is genetic) or his alt???

:eek: So who are you? SR's twin brother (impotence is genetic) or his alt???

What does SR have to do with this? Dipshit up there just said we are required to be nice to teenagers, and I'm curious when he became the shining armor guy?

Who the fuck are you?

I'm not going to assume that you are talking about me, but if you are... I can take care of myself, thank you.

I appreciate it, but when I was fourteen, somebody in the youtube section called me an ignorant cunt for saying that 'docking' animals was cruel and outdated. That was the last time any troll on the internet made me cry. A couple of them have made me angry since then, but I think I can handle it.

P.S. Please don't support docking animals. Cruel, outdated, etc. :D

Oh, Lovecraft doesn't really care about you, Cruel. He's just using you as part of his campaign "strategy"--as is "safe-bet."

And the question of who "safe-bet" is is rather complicated. She's someone who has usurped a dead woman's account at Literotica. (No, I'm not making this up.)

And the question of who "safe-bet" is is rather complicated. She's someone who has usurped a dead woman's account at Literotica. (No, I'm not making this up.)

So she took over her wife's account, for the sole purpose of being a loud mouth troll?

And I'm the alt of you? This is fucking great!

Oh, Lovecraft doesn't really care about you, Cruel. He's just using you as part of his campaign "strategy"--as is "safe-bet."

No, all you're making up dude is that you and your alt Derrièreraper are the same person!

Well... That and about everything elso you have ever said Mr. super secret jet pilot, international spy, husband to the heiress of the DuPont fortune, world renowned writer & editor and James freakin Michener's ghost writer! (and yeah, I AM calling you a lying, whiny, bag of shit, dude!)

Wow, every time you guys don't like what someone says, you just call them an alt?

Amy, wipe your lip honey, you have a tiny bit of Lovecraft's cum dripping down your chin...

Wow, every time you guys don't like what someone says, you just call them an alt?

Amy, wipe your lip honey, you have a tiny bit of Lovecraft's cum dripping down your chin...

Okay, and you wear SR's underwear... Got a point, butt nugget???

Okay, and you wear SR's underwear... Got a point, butt nugget???

Now why the fuck would I need a point? You've never had one, or made one, so fucking move on already.

But here's a suggestion, get the fuck out of the Author's Hangout until you actually write something :D

Now why the fuck would I need a point? You've never had one, or made one, so fucking move on already.

But here's a suggestion, get the fuck out of the Author's Hangout until you actually write something :D

Awww, come on SR! You EVER gonna come up with something original?

(based on your stories, I'm guessing not).

Awww, come on SR! You EVER gonna come up with something original?

(based on your stories, I'm guessing not).

Based on my stories? I doubt you've read my stories.

But you just keep calling me SR because I think its funny how you look so fucking ignorant.

The other day I was accosted by a couple of nice ladies who want to see Ron paul elected, and we agreed that a write in campaign is just was this country needs.

I LOVE Ron Paul. I think he can do to the GOP what Nader did to the Dems-- siphon off a significant number of votes and win this one for the democrats. Yep.

Write him in, my dear wingnuts! Stand on your principles!
<end of rant>
Back to our regularly scheduled content:

Thank heaven for some sanity.

Just wondering...did anyone read my story (lol)?

Anyway, I'm going to try posting the story in the Celebrity category. If rejected, I'm going to rewrite it was a George Orwellian Sci-Fi.

Thanks for all your help...I think (lol).

Okay, you can continue without me.

Just wondering...did anyone read my story (lol)?

Anyway, I'm going to try posting the story in the Celebrity category. If rejected, I'm going to rewrite it was a George Orwellian Sci-Fi.

Thanks for all your help...I think (lol).

Okay, you can continue without me.

I read it :)

Sorry I took part in the hijacking of your thread, but at least we were exercising freedom of speech :)

This was not published, because it is stupid.

It would be even more stupid to publish it.

All you are doing is insighting hate, and asking for hate as a response.

This essay is not written for any other purpose other than hate or polarization in the guise of intellectualism.

You are also acting in a way to direct this hate towards the website.

It's just fucking stupid. Period. So even though it falls under the ideals of 'free speech' it has nothing to do with it other than screaming "FIRE!!!!!" in a crowded location as a joke. Laurel and Manu have no reason to back such rubbish.

This essay is not written for any other purpose other than hate or polarization in the guise of intellectualism.

It's just fucking stupid. Period. So even though it falls under the ideals of 'free speech' it has nothing to do with it other than screaming "FIRE!!!!!" in a crowded location as a joke. Laurel and Manu have no reason to back such rubbish.

By your point, the entire General Board should be abolished here.

That's the curse of freedom of speech it can't be pick and choose.

Just like racist hate groups of every kind have the right to hang out and talk all their ignorant shit, it's wrong, but they are protected by the same rights we are.

You have to take the good with the bad. As fore this story, who knows why it was really rejected? The site does what it wants and Good ole' Susan and her aka's are not amongst the favored here.

By your point, the entire General Board should be abolished here.

That's the curse of freedom of speech it can't be pick and choose.

Just like racist hate groups of every kind have the right to hang out and talk all their ignorant shit, it's wrong, but they are protected by the same rights we are.

You have to take the good with the bad. As fore this story, who knows why it was really rejected? The site does what it wants and Good ole' Susan and her aka's are not amongst the favored here.

The reason for rejection was posted.

This is what I am trying to get at:

Literotica is not the United States of America nor is it any form of democratic government. Therefore, it owes nothing to anyone who disagrees with them, nor to Constitutional free speech.

The Idea of Free Speech =/= Constitutional Free Speech.

Literotica works towards the free speech movement regardless of nation, but they still have to cover their asses from offended political nuts.

The GB is a lot like a venus fly trap, so there is no reason to abolish it. Imagine if the GB posters could not use the GB, and in turn, ran rampant among the boards.

The reason for rejection was posted.

This is what I am trying to get at:

Literotica is not the United States of America nor is it any form of democratic government. Therefore, it owes nothing to anyone who disagrees with them, nor to Constitutional free speech.

The Idea of Free Speech =/= Constitutional Free Speech.

Literotica works towards the free speech movement regardless of nation, but they still have to cover their asses from offended political nuts.

This site exists to make money for the owners. They can post or not post whatever they want toward that goal.

Full circle from the initial response to the OP.

Full circle from the initial response to the OP.

Is that an example of a correlilary to Godwin's Law (the longer a thread goes the more like it is that someone will repeat what was said in the first comment) or an example of the "Million Monkey" theorem? (and NO, I'm not suggesting that your comment was "Shakespeare"!)

Yes, I'm angry and by my submitted, albeit rejected story, the question remains, why aren't you angry?

Forget for a minute about Republicans and Democrats. Why doesn't it anger you that there are people so powerful that they can circumvent the public vote on a presidential election by not counting chads in Florida.

Then, "they" did it again, when they were not only allowed to install rigged Diabold voting machines in Ohio, owned and operated by one of Bush's largest supporters but also the so empowered Supreme Court stopped the recount.

What? Huh? Why? Now we all know why.

Oh, yeah, that makes me angry that my vote was not counted.

It angers me, when my president can cry wolf and bomb another country and kill their people on the pretense that they had weapons of mass destruction...when they didn't. Clinton was impeached for a Blowjob, why wasn't Bush put in prison.

It angers me that my Secretary of the Treasury can dump all 450 million dollars of his stock and my president can sell his baseball team and not pay a penny, not one cent in taxes, when the rest of us must cash in our 401k's and pay penalties and taxes to save our homes, our cars, and our dignity because we're unemployed.

Now, why wouldn't that anger you?

When Roger Clemens was put on trial for lying to Congress, why wasn't Secretary Paulson put on trial, when he lied to Congress, when he told them that Lehman Brothers was sound and making good financial decisions with their credit default swaps, deriviatives and hedge funds. Then, 30 days later, they declared bankruptcy?

Are you kidding me?

It pisses me off that Angelo Mozilo, a man worse than Madoff, of Country Wide Bank was allowed to give members of congress, law low interest and no interest loans. One of the major causes of the stock market crash, he was allowed to walk away scot free with 445 million dollars of fraudulent monies made from people just wanting to buy a house.

It makes me angry that the FCC was so changed and stuffed full of insiders that we now have 5 men, who own every TV, radio, and cable company. Why wouldn't that make you angry, when Big Brother is here and watching everything you write and everything you? It pisses me off and it should you, too.

The market crashes and instead of going to jail, those who crashed the market received bonuses.

Why was Paulson allowed to pass out billons of our tax dollars to his friends? He didn't even account for who got what? That's not only insane, that's criminal. If a black man steals a loaf of bread in this country to feed his family, he'll put thrown in jail. Yet, our politicans with just a smile and a handshake are allowed to steal billions.

I'm angry that our elite Seal Six team killed Bin Laden. If he was so valuable, why didn't they take him alive? Why did they not show his dead body? Why did they dump him in the ocean.

"He swims with the fishes," is an old Mafia saying.

Did you know that his family lived in Charlestown Massachusetts in a muilti-million dollar condo for years, and as soon as the Twin Towers were hit, they were taken out of the country under the protection of the FBI, CIA, and Secret Service.

I'm fucking angry that most of that elite Seal Six team were killed the following month, before they could tell us all what really happened in a book or a movie, when a rocket launched grenade shot down their helicopter in Afghanistan.

What? Are you kidding? Are "they" expecting me to believe that all those same Seal Six team members were traveling in just one helicopter on a mission? Why? How neatly convenient is that.

"Leave no witnesses," is Mafia hitman code.

Now, I've only scratch the surface with this post, Payday, but if you're not angry by all of this, then you are a moron. There's seriously something wrong with you. Hey, maybe you enjoy being used and abused, but I surely don't. Tell you what, just so you don't go away mad, allow me to fuck you up the ass in the way that the Republicans have fucked everyone up the ass. Maybe, for you, getting fucked up the ass is enjoyable.

Thank you for your post. Now that you finished reading this, feel free to steal Social Security from old people, which is what the Republicans want to do next, as their encore, when politicians are the the greediest "entitlement" group in the country.

SusanJillParker

Is that an example of a correlilary to Godwin's Law (the longer a thread goes the more like it is that someone will repeat what was said in the first comment) or an example of the "Million Monkey" theorem? (and NO, I'm not suggesting that your comment was "Shakespeare"!)

Ha! Given the thread, the Million Monkey theorem probably applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back