A Passing Interest - Redux

Haha! Can ya blame me for re-posting it?

The local news said one more day of these single digit to below zero temps and a historic record will be broken. Oye... I would rather have a lot of snow with just somewhat cold temps.. not these "exposed skin hurts badly within 7 minute temps."

Hiya, honey! And thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Not at all beautiful, not at all. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nothing fancy here, folks. The weather has been horrid temperature wise. I had to bring out my coveralls/bibs to haul fire wood and thought, "eh, what the hell.." And here ya go.
Now I get all those sexy farm girl next door stories JAF.

Can I interest you in a rendezvous behind the barn where we play duck, duck, goose for bad students? It's basically the same game except we're such bad students and we got Fs instead of Ds. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

Cheers

HR

Last edited:
Nothing fancy here, folks. The weather has been horrid temperature wise. I had to bring out my coveralls/bibs to haul fire wood and thought, "eh, what the hell.." And here ya go.

1000012705-jpg.2306809
That pic would surely make the snow melt?! Certainly heated me up :love:

Without doubt one of the sexiest women on Lit ๐Ÿ˜˜

I totally understand the functionality. I can wait until summer (tho' a bit impatiently. :) )
Haha..
Not at all beautiful, not at all. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Punctuation really changes that sentence.. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Now I get all those sexy farm girl next door stories JAF.

Can I interest you in a rendezvous behind the barn where we play duck, duck, goose for bad students? It's basically the same gamea except we're such bad students and we got Fs instead of Ds. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

Cheers

HR
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
It's awfully cold outside for any Tom foolery, Rogue. I fear frostbite or even worse with how damn cold it is.. probably best we play games inside near the fire.
Insert wood joke here... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Very sexy
๐Ÿ˜† I made sure to get a wide variety of sizes of wood, ya never know what exactly will be needed to do the job right.
That pic would surely make the snow melt?! Certainly heated me up :love:

Without doubt one of the sexiest women on Lit ๐Ÿ˜˜

Does that mean you're easier than snow...? ๐Ÿค” Cause the snow did not melt...

Hiya, hon!

Does that mean you're easier than snow...? ๐Ÿค” Cause the snow did not melt...

Hiya, hon!
If I was ever lucky enough to catch you looking like that, I'd be rolling on my back and letting you tickle my tummy like a puppy :ROFLMAO:

I'm proud to admit I'm easy - especially when it comes to a beautiful woman! Shame I'm on another continent and would have to go 10 rounds with Mr Scoundrel in a vain attempt to win you over :oops:

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
It's awfully cold outside for any Tom foolery, Rogue. I fear frostbite or even worse with how damn cold it is.. probably best we play games inside near the fire.
Who said anything about tomfoolery outside JAF? I watched a Christmas Story, once, so I know what happens when something soft and wet touches a pole, outside, in the winter.

Games inside by the fire sound like a wonderful idea. I haven't played Strip Cribbage in years!

I feared our first meeting would be awkward, that the chemistry brewed online wouldn't translate well to the flesh, but I was wrong, in fact it was the exact opposite. Intial butterflies upon meeting fluttered away as he smiled and said my name the exact same way he always had. The conversation never cessed, flowing in a steady stream over dinner from books to education, religion, to cereal box characters. It was random, indepth, and glorious in its everchanging topics. Time slipped away from both of us, though the restaurant staff were quite gentle in their urging for us to leave. I have never been the last customer of the night before... I hope they didn't mind too much.

There were no plans made for afterward, and at such a late hour, bars seemed the only public option available.. so I asked if he would like to come back to my hotel. There was a momentary pause, the first of the evening, and I felt my heart clench in worry that I had ruined the evening. I started to sputter out an apology, but he laughed and said he had only been surprised by the offer and would love to.

For being such a pricey hotel room, the least they could do is have more than one chair at the table. But alas, that is how I ended up on the bed as we continued our chat from earlier. Our flirting increased with no prying ears to hear...one thing lead to another...

His words were the first to touch me online, to raise my spirit and warm my heart. When we met in person, I had no idea what to expect... maybe a gentle caress of a hand, hopefully a kiss from those perfectly shaped lips.. I never in a million years would have dreamed that our first touch would be his cum splashed across my skin and then his lips on mine. But I would have it no other way.

1000012925.jpg

So, this is my last photo for this thread.
It's time to shut this one down and move on to another at some point in the future. Maybe I'll start one to celebrate my birthday, who knows? It's just... time for this one to close down. Thanks for all the posts on this long meandering road, y'all. ๐Ÿ’‹

I feared our first meeting would be awkward, that the chemistry brewed online wouldn't translate well to the flesh, but I was wrong, in fact it was the exact opposite. Intial butterflies upon meeting fluttered away as he smiled and said my name the exact same way he always had. The conversation never cessed, flowing in a steady stream over dinner from books to education, religion, to cereal box characters. It was random, indepth, and glorious in its everchanging topics. Time slipped away from both of us, though the restaurant staff were quite gentle in their urging for us to leave. I have never been the last customer of the night before... I hope they didn't mind too much.

There were no plans made for afterward, and at such a late hour, bars seemed the only public option available.. so I asked if he would like to come back to my hotel. There was a momentary pause, the first of the evening, and I felt my heart clench in worry that I had ruined the evening. I started to sputter out an apology, but he laughed and said he had only been surprised by the offer and would love to.

For being such a pricey hotel room, the least they could do is have more than one chair at the table. But alas, that is how I ended up on the bed as we continued our chat from earlier. Our flirting increased with no prying ears to hear...one thing lead to another...

His words were the first to touch me online, to raise my spirit and warm my heart. When we met in person, I had no idea what to expect... maybe a gentle caress of a hand, hopefully a kiss from those perfectly shaped lips.. I never in a million years would have dreamed that our first touch would be his cum splashed across my skin and then his lips on mine. But I would have it no other way.

View attachment 2309569

It's time to shut this one down and move on to another at some point in the future. Maybe I'll start one to celebrate my birthday, who knows? It's just... time for this one to close down. Thanks for all the posts on this long meandering road, y'all. ๐Ÿ’‹
Endings are always sad. But you ended with a brilliant post. An erotic tale told through words and a very alluring and erotic photo. The imagery painted through the words was sublime.
Sad to see this come to an end JAF, but hope will ever spring eternal. My hope that you'll grace us once again in the future.
Goodbye sweet sweet flower. ๐Ÿ˜˜ :rose: :heart:

End of an era. Love this thread. I'm always excited when it gets bumped. I was hoping to be here to celebrate 200 pages, as I was for 100. Alas, it was not meant to be.

I'd say you went out on top but from that photo, it appears you'd prefer a different position.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thank you for all your creativity and sharing your beautiful self, both inside and out. This thread will be missed but I await your next creation and the path that will take. Until then,

Last edited:

View attachment 2309569

Beautifully written. Need a thread for birthday, any day, today, tomorrow day. Just don't disappear on us, ok beautiful. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿซ‚

View attachment 2309569

Thanks for sharing both pictures and text! I think you've always had high quality pictures and will miss them when you are not posting.
But I'll look forward to the return!

Out with a bang! Bravo! Thank you so much for sharing yourself!

I hope to see/read more when you are ready.

Back