TD's Passing Interest

Not up to my usual standards, but here y'all go.
attachment.php
I LOVE it!

You silly man... *hugs ya tightly* I've missed you. Strangely enough, I do have standards and you have surpassed those set for "people allowed to see unedited pics." :p

Yay I'm in Lady Dreamer's friend zone. :kiss:

:eek: Wait a minute...

I'll always be silly TD. Life's too short (and getting shorter far too quickly for us old timers) to be serious except when absolutely necessary. Speaking of, why so serious (was linked to limited time picture)?

Ok, I know it's really just your take on supermodel RBF. Which makes me wonder why all of them do it in the first place? Can we get duck lips next? I hear being up on tippy toes is the new duck face. Can we get that one too?

Wait...

:confused:

How come I didn't get to see serious RBF unedited? Maybe I'm not in the friend zone after all?!?

YES!!!

Cheers :kiss:

Last edited:
sitting back waiting for ...."but wait their's more" to pop up

Lol. Nah, there's no extras this time.

Glad I was an early enough bird!

Woohoo!

I LOVE it!

Thanks, hon.. glad ya enjoyed it. :)

Yay I'm in Lady Dreamer's friend zone. :kiss:

:eek: Wait a minute...

I'll always be silly TD. Life's too short (and getting shorter far too quickly for us old timers) to be serious except when absolutely necessary. Speaking of, why so serious (was linked to limited time picture)?

Ok, I know it's really just your take on supermodel RBF. Which makes me wonder why all of them do it in the first place? Can we get duck lips next? I hear being up on tippy toes is the new duck face. Can we get that one too?

Wait...

:confused:

How come I didn't get to see serious RBF unedited? Maybe I'm not in the friend zone after all?!?

YES!!!

Warbling Rogue, ya need to lay off the caffeine. RBF is easier to hold for extended periods of time and is supposed to keep wrinkles from forming. But that wasn't my RBF... that was my "oh, hello" surprise face. And who says you won't see the unedited pic? You've never complained of the benefits of my friendzone before.. why start now?.... :p

Missed it by 20 minutes. 😢

Better luck next time! :rose:

Always late to the party. :(

Maybe next time, hon.

Warbling Rogue, ya need to lay off the caffeine. RBF is easier to hold for extended periods of time and is supposed to keep wrinkles from forming. But that wasn't my RBF... that was my "oh, hello" surprise face. And who says you won't see the unedited pic? You've never complained of the benefits of my friendzone before.. why start now?.... :p

Warbling sounds much better than Ritalin-deprived AADD Rogue TD. :kiss: Oh... But then I'd be RAADD Rogue. Even though Valley-speak is a thing of the past 'Rad' still means good right?

Caffeine is what keeps me going before noon. Then wine is what slows me down after 8PM. I use a finely tuned and balanced system to sustain my day-to-day existence. Well work day-to-work day.

I can understand how it's easier to hold. I've seen all those memes about this many muscles to smile and this many to frown. Not working the muscles means no definition and no lines. I'm glad you smile and have great lines. :D

What surprised you? Or were you feigning surprise for us? Like "Oh hello, sorry my my robe is open more than it should be."

Lady Dreamer I owe you far too much to ever complain about any aspect of our association. Finding a compatriot, friend, muse and teacher all in one is is like finding a four-leaf clover under a unicorn. I'd never look a gift mythical creature in the mouth. :)

And before I forget...

Happy New Year!

Last edited:
"What are you doing New Year... New Year's Eve?"
Well, I'm taking a hot as hell bath and watching my skin turn a delightful shade of pink. (And trying to determine a new trim pattern ...though it will be more like a hack and slash through a jungle.:nana:) Happy New Year, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm taking a hot as hell bath and watching my skin turn a delightful shade of pink. (And trying to determine a new trim pattern ...though it will be more like a hack and slash through a jungle.:nana:) Happy New Year, everyone!

Ha! Too hot! I'm surprised to not see that water steaming with you in it!

Ahhh those kinds of baths and showers are the best 😊

What pattern did you decide on? 😝

Happy new year TD! 🌹

need help with that?

Gorgeous. Love the ink.

Thanks for being a very sexy part of 2018...
Happy New Year TD... let's make 2019 even sexier. :D

WOW! I did not know you had that amazing art on your legs! Will you show us the new trim/hack?:D;)

Ha! Too hot! I'm surprised to not see that water steaming with you in it!

:rolleyes:
It was hot enough that I started to sweat- felt a bit poached by the time I was finished soaking. Lol

Happy new year!

Thank ya, lovey. :kiss: I hope your evening was enjoyable!

Ahhh those kinds of baths and showers are the best 😊

What pattern did you decide on? 😝

Happy new year TD! 🌹

😂 Hrm, it was like clear cutting the rainforest but I left a decent sized patch of "trees." Hahaha... And Happy New Year to you, too!

I love every moment I find myself here, I like you very much TD ^_^

My thoughts are with you wherever I can spare them.

Awww... you're such a sweetie. *hugs* Hope you're doing well and enjoyed the beginning of a new year!

need help with that?

I handled it just fine, thanks.

Gorgeous. Love the ink.

Thanks, hon. I'd love to have more but money is best spent elsewhere nowadays.

Thanks for being a very sexy part of 2018...
Happy New Year TD... let's make 2019 even sexier. :D

Lol. Thanks, hon. Happy New Year!

WOW! I did not know you had that amazing art on your legs! Will you show us the new trim/hack?:D;)

My back is done up, too... but my thighs have all the pretty colors. And no, no viewing of the forest clearing. Haha. I was a bit too bold last night and am embarrassed I even posted that pic.

Lovely ...

Happy New Years

Happy new year! -Puts on glasses to keep his eyes from bugging out too far-

:rolleyes:
It was hot enough that I started to sweat- felt a bit poached by the time I was finished soaking. Lol

Thank ya, lovey. :kiss: I hope your evening was enjoyable!

😂 Hrm, it was like clear cutting the rainforest but I left a decent sized patch of "trees." Hahaha... And Happy New Year to you, too!

Awww... you're such a sweetie. *hugs* Hope you're doing well and enjoyed the beginning of a new year!

I handled it just fine, thanks.

Thanks, hon. I'd love to have more but money is best spent elsewhere nowadays.

Lol. Thanks, hon. Happy New Year!

My back is done up, too... but my thighs have all the pretty colors. And no, no viewing of the forest clearing. Haha. I was a bit too bold last night and am embarrassed I even posted that pic.

No reason to be embarrassed. It was lovely.

Hey you... *hugs* Hope you're doing well and have a great New Year.

Yes, I'm doing well. Same old, same old, really. Now there's just a higher number in the year. Hope it's a great one for you. :kiss:

siiiiigh Can you get anymore beautiful?

P.S. Save the rainforests, dangnabit! :p

Back