A Passing Interest - Redux

I feared our first meeting would be awkward, that the chemistry brewed online wouldn't translate well to the flesh, but I was wrong, in fact it was the exact opposite. Intial butterflies upon meeting fluttered away as he smiled and said my name the exact same way he always had. The conversation never cessed, flowing in a steady stream over dinner from books to education, religion, to cereal box characters. It was random, indepth, and glorious in its everchanging topics. Time slipped away from both of us, though the restaurant staff were quite gentle in their urging for us to leave. I have never been the last customer of the night before... I hope they didn't mind too much.

There were no plans made for afterward, and at such a late hour, bars seemed the only public option available.. so I asked if he would like to come back to my hotel. There was a momentary pause, the first of the evening, and I felt my heart clench in worry that I had ruined the evening. I started to sputter out an apology, but he laughed and said he had only been surprised by the offer and would love to.

For being such a pricey hotel room, the least they could do is have more than one chair at the table. But alas, that is how I ended up on the bed as we continued our chat from earlier. Our flirting increased with no prying ears to hear...one thing lead to another...

His words were the first to touch me online, to raise my spirit and warm my heart. When we met in person, I had no idea what to expect... maybe a gentle caress of a hand, hopefully a kiss from those perfectly shaped lips.. I never in a million years would have dreamed that our first touch would be his cum splashed across my skin and then his lips on mine. But I would have it no other way.

View attachment 2309569

So, this is my last photo for this thread.
It's time to shut this one down and move on to another at some point in the future. Maybe I'll start one to celebrate my birthday, who knows? It's just... time for this one to close down. Thanks for all the posts on this long meandering road, y'all. 💋
So.Fucking.Hot! Wow....

I feared our first meeting would be awkward, that the chemistry brewed online wouldn't translate well to the flesh, but I was wrong, in fact it was the exact opposite. Intial butterflies upon meeting fluttered away as he smiled and said my name the exact same way he always had. The conversation never cessed, flowing in a steady stream over dinner from books to education, religion, to cereal box characters. It was random, indepth, and glorious in its everchanging topics. Time slipped away from both of us, though the restaurant staff were quite gentle in their urging for us to leave. I have never been the last customer of the night before... I hope they didn't mind too much.

There were no plans made for afterward, and at such a late hour, bars seemed the only public option available.. so I asked if he would like to come back to my hotel. There was a momentary pause, the first of the evening, and I felt my heart clench in worry that I had ruined the evening. I started to sputter out an apology, but he laughed and said he had only been surprised by the offer and would love to.

For being such a pricey hotel room, the least they could do is have more than one chair at the table. But alas, that is how I ended up on the bed as we continued our chat from earlier. Our flirting increased with no prying ears to hear...one thing lead to another...

His words were the first to touch me online, to raise my spirit and warm my heart. When we met in person, I had no idea what to expect... maybe a gentle caress of a hand, hopefully a kiss from those perfectly shaped lips.. I never in a million years would have dreamed that our first touch would be his cum splashed across my skin and then his lips on mine. But I would have it no other way.

View attachment 2309569

It's time to shut this one down and move on to another at some point in the future. Maybe I'll start one to celebrate my birthday, who knows? It's just... time for this one to close down. Thanks for all the posts on this long meandering road, y'all. 💋
Fantastic finale both the words & pic! Hope to see you in the future! 😊

Perfecto ‘

Karma made my ear tingle so I logged on just in time to see your threads farewell.

Please keep smiling , being happy and shiny ✨ with your writing and photography.

Finger ✌️ peace out

P.S. thxs for being just another flower , she’s good people 👍

View attachment 2309569

Thank you for your creativity. 🙂

I have always enjoyed your threads, a lovely mix of words and photographs that seem to meld together.

Sad to see this thread close, but look forward to anything new that you may start.

View attachment 2309569

Lovely JAF, such a wonderful scenario and pic to leave us with ... I have enjoyed this thread immensely and you have been part of my fantasies as a result, so I do hope you return to enthrall us with your beauty and your words soon!

:love: :rose:

Thank you for the wonderful ride across all these years. Countless times your words and images have brought a smile to my face and brightened the day. My best of wishes in whatever great adventure rises up before you. :heart:

Thank you for the wonderful ride across all these years. Countless times your words and images have brought a smile to my face and brightened the day. My best of wishes in whatever great adventure rises up before you. :heart:
giphy.gif

It's not a forever goodbye! Just closing the door on this one...and you've gone through like four of my pic threads by now. 😆

View attachment 2309569

Baby. You look amazing!

View attachment 2309569

This photo is so hot for many, many reasons

<Final chapter of the story>

Hear ye, hear ye,

Let it be known across the length and breadth of the Kingdom of Ampics in the Realm of Literotica that Lady JAF nee TD the twice Passer of Interest, the Dancer of Light and Shadow and the Self Deprecating Flower has on the twenty-fourth day of January in the year of our Lord two-thousand and twenty-four declared there shall be a temporary diminishing of art, beauty, charm, erotica, humor and overall fun and excitement in the Realm as she takes her leave to travel the far away and magical land known as the Real World.

Her loyal followers could choose to mourn her absence however she advises all of them instead to look towards the future for just as Spring brings flowers to the Real World, some future day in the Kingdom her visage and words will once more warm the cockles of our hearts and minds and other places.

Lady Dreamer I thank you for all you've shared and especially for the time you found or made to share it. I look forward to your return here in the Kingdom of Ampics or Land of Darkroom and hope when that day comes the voices of the heralds reach me sooner rather than later.

Huh, I never noticed before that The Darkroom Lounge could be abbreviated as TD Lounge. I guess I know where to start looking for you on my visits to the realm which will soon become more infrequent. But I digress.

You current visit was an undeniable victory (as the V in your final picture declares). May your upcoming time away be an even greater victory for you and yours. With your departure this is now a...

1706982975343.png

Cheers

HR

Last edited:
Loving you still, even after my two year hiatus ❤️

Back