TD's Dance of Light and Shadow

T

Twlightdreamer

Old timers- Ya'll know the drill.

New folks
- Welcome to my corner of Lit.
If you dislike a full figured woman or B & W photography, turn around and look elsewhere for entertainment. Please, mind your P's and Q's- it's a forgotten art nowadays. Yes, my PM's are turned off- blame some creep for that. I'll be updating slowly. You've been warned.

And now, on with the show​

"What men call the shadow of the body is not the shadow of the body, but is the body of the soul." -Oscar Wilde

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back TD. I am glad I caught you on your return.
Love the picture. Your style is what I wish mine to be.
:rose:

New folks
If you dislike a full figured woman or B & W photography, turn around and look elsewhere for entertainment. Please, mind your P's and Q's- it's a forgotten art nowadays. Yes, my PM's are turned off- blame some creep for that. I'll be updating slowly. You've been warned.

"What men call the shadow of the body is not the shadow of the body, but is the body of the soul." -Oscar Wilde

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow TD you are a beautiful lady!!!! I'm stoked you started a thread. Looks like I will be subscribing to your thread!!!!

New folks

Yup. I know the drill...

*turns pockets inside out*
*spreads legs*
*places hands on the wall*

What? Ohhh...THAT drill.

Welcome back TD. I hope your dance card doesn't fill too quckly. I was hoping for a Cha Cha, Rumba and Waltz.

What? No. We eat the salsa.

Cheers :kiss:

New folks

Very lovely pics.

Black and white and sexy all over.

And I love the thread title. Game of Thrones Fan??

Gorgeous body, lovethe tat

Thank you.

Welcome back TD. I am glad I caught you on your return.
Love the picture. Your style is what I wish mine to be.
:rose:

:eek: Thank you for the warm welcome and compliment, hon. I just get lucky with the lighting.

Wow TD you are a beautiful lady!!!! I'm stoked you started a thread. Looks like I will be subscribing to your thread!!!!

Hey you- what are you doing on this side of the boards? Lol. And thank you.

Yup. I know the drill...

*turns pockets inside out*
*spreads legs*
*places hands on the wall*

What? Ohhh...THAT drill.

Welcome back TD. I hope your dance card doesn't fill too quckly. I was hoping for a Cha Cha, Rumba and Waltz.

What? No. We eat the salsa.

Cheers :kiss:

Mmm...salsa. You know the way to my heart. :D.

Very lovely pics.

Thank you for the kind words and for stopping by.:rose:

Very sensual start!

Thank you very much- hopefully, I'll keep having good luck.

Black and white and sexy all over.

And I love the thread title. Game of Thrones Fan??

Hey crash- I'm sort of a fan but the thread is not based on the house of white and black.

TD, very nice start. Hope to be seeing more to follow.

Thank you.

:eek: Thank you for the warm welcome and compliment, hon. I just get lucky with the lighting.

Hey you- what are you doing on this side of the boards? Lol. And thank you.

Mmm...salsa. You know the way to my heart. :D.

Thank you for the kind words and for stopping by.:rose:

Thank you very much- hopefully, I'll keep having good luck.

Hey crash- I'm sort of a fan but the thread is not based on the house of white and black.

I'm a free range Jason. ;). I roam all over Lit. Well the PG, Fet Central and AmPics anyways. You're welcome and thanks for sharing. You really are a beauty.

It is lovely to see your light and shadows again.

New folks

attachment.php

attachment.php
What a lovely sight for sore eyes. Looking as sexy as ever TD

New folks

attachment.php

attachment.php
beautiful photos and model. I always love the use of light and shadow in B&W. These are lovely.

What beautifully composed and edited captures, TD... right down to and including the captions..
Nicely done. I would appreciate another, please.

I'm a free range Jason. ;). I roam all over Lit. Well the PG, Fet Central and AmPics anyways. You're welcome and thanks for sharing. You really are a beauty.

Free range, eh? First time I've heard a guy compare himself an "organic" chicken. Lol

What a nice surprise to find.

You look lovely!

:eek:. I try to keep people on their toes. What's life without a few surprises?

It is lovely to see your light and shadows again.

:rose: Thank you for the welcome, hon. Only time will tell how long this visage will last.

What a lovely sight for sore eyes. Looking as sexy as ever TD

Hey, stranger. :eek:. Thanks for the sweet words.

beautiful photos and model. I always love the use of light and shadow in B&W. These are lovely.

:eek:. Amazing what a cellphone can do, right? B & W photos can convey so much more than color pics at times.

What beautifully composed and edited captures, TD... right down to and including the captions..
Nicely done. I would appreciate another, please.

Thank you very much. We'll have to see if inspiration will strike again- I'm not as sure of myself as I was during my last go at a thread. Having a kid will do that to ya.

These are beautiful!

Welcome back. :)

Thanks! :rose:

Sweet, sensual TD, so great to see you back. Made me really smile. And mmmm looking FABULOUS & SEXY.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

I just get lucky with the lighting.

This is a reoccurring theme from ladies who post well crafted photos, love the way your hair has been caught in the sunlight, the sexy display of your beautiful breast. Its what keeps bringing me back.

Worth the wait.:rose:

Aww..:eek:

Sweet, sensual TD, so great to see you back. Made me really smile. And mmmm looking FABULOUS & SEXY.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Hey, pretty lady. :rose: Thank you for the sweet words- it's good to see you again.

I just get lucky with the lighting.

This is a reoccurring theme from ladies who post well crafted photos, love the way your hair has been caught in the sunlight, the sexy display of your beautiful breast. Its what keeps bringing me back.

Perhaps we only see the flaws in our photos? I think that's a common theme for many creative folks- glimpses of what we have in mind appear in the final project but it's not quite right.

Back