Wife on Offer (Biker_Faerie & Cnuveau)

Grace was flattered to see that Gianni clearly wanted her. What middle aged woman wouldn’t welcomed the attention of such a handsome young man.

The club and the erotic nature of its clientele had left her excited and the ride back to the apartment had her clawing at the leather seats in anticipation as Gianni had toyed with her on the back seat. But now Grace desperately needed satisfaction.

It didn’t take her long to remove the few clothes she had on while Gianni took off his suit. As she lay back on the bed she saw him standing over her, naked. His erection was still forming and his cock looked like a python ready to strike at its prey.

Gianni climbed on top of her

“I’ve been waiting for this for days!” Gianni said as he hovered over Grace. Leaning down he kissed her then nibbled her lower lip

“Please don’t toy with me,” Grace pleaded. “I need you in me now.”

Gianni granted her wish and she felt him insert the long thick member into her. Grace couldn’t help letting out a moan of pure pleasure. It had been a long day but finally she was going to get fucked

She wrapped her legs around Gianni’s buttocks angling her vagina to enable her to push deeper into her. Then she lay back and let him build up a rhythm. Gianni had already cum once this evening. So there was every chance he’d give her the pounding she craved.

With his desire and anticipation building over the course of the evening Gianni held nothing back. As Grace wrapped her legs around him he gathered her wrists, pinning them against the mattress above her head and pounded deep into her. Their moans and heavy breaths drown out the noise from the street below as their raw lust consumed them.

Grace's legs tightened around Gianni's ass as her first orgasm rocked her body. His pace slowed for a moment as he lowered his head and kissed her deeply. His long slow thrusts causing him to moan into her mouth as they kissed before dialing up the intensity once more.

As Gianni's breath began to quicken his body collapsed onto hers as waves of pleasure washed over him. With a final deep thrust he buried his face in Grace's neck and let out a long groan as he came deep inside her.

They lay panting beside each other as Gianni wrapped her in his arms and felt her soft skin pressed into his side. As they laid quietly basking in in their bliss Gianni recalled the Don's invitation.

"I don't know what your plans are going forward but at the club we were invited to a masquerade ball in Tuscany on Saturday at Don Emilio's. He's a powerful man and he seemed to be quite taken with you. Would you want to go?"

Grace lay back on the bed, sated. She felt like some sort of demon who’d fed off the youth of her victim in order that she could remain young herself.

She’d taken everything Gianni had to offer and he’d fucked her passionately, bringing her to an orgasm so powerful that she’d soaked the bedsheets in the process.

Grace couldn’t help touching the young man’s body as he lay there next to her. His cock was no longer a python ready to strike. It had done its job and was now sleeping. She leant over and kissed him.

“Thank you,” she told Gianni.

"I don't know what your plans are going forward but at the club we were invited to a masquerade ball in Tuscany on Saturday at Don Emilio's. He's a powerful man and he seemed to be quite taken with you. Would you want to go?"

Grace thought for a moment. She and Paul had bought tickets to a Masquerade ball in Venice that Saturday. It would have meant going alone to that now of course. And she had wanted to go to Tuscany, especially Florence.

She was also intrigued by the sound of a powerful man who was ‘quite taken’ with her.

“You know I think would like to go she told Gianni. But I can’t expect you to babysit me for the next couple of days. Why don’t I meet you there?”

Gianni left early the next morning, promising to meet her in two days’ time in Tuscany.

Grace sat in bed and surfed the internet for a suitable hotel in Florence for that night then thought she would try to Google ‘Don Emilio’. Nothing and everything came up and so she tried to combine it with the location of the castle Gianni had given her. That gave her a name, the Count Emilio d’Ambruzzo, and from that there was plenty of information. Wealthy landowner, sophisticated playboy, good looking, a little older than her but not by much. Grace was interested.

She packed up her belongings and having tidied the apartment got into the Audi and set the SatNav for Florence.

As she left the city and approached the entrance to the autostrade she saw a pretty young girl hitchhiking. The girl looked like a student. Her cardboard sign said ‘Roma’. She thought how dangerous it must be for lone female hitchhikers and so she pulled over.

“Do you speak English?” she asked.

“Of course,” the girl replied smiling.

“I’m going as far as Florence. Is that any good?”

The girl seemed happy for the ride and put her rucksack on the back seat then got into the front of the Audi.

“I’m Grace,” Grace said holding out her hand.

At the first services on the Autostrade Grace had to stop for fuel. She also realised that she hadn’t eaten.

“Would you like brunch,” Grace asked then realising the girl probably didn’t have much money she added. “My treat”

Last edited:
Sophia couldn't believe the day had finally come. Finished with the last of her exams she's finally going to be done with school and ready to start her life. She as all set. Though she finished school with barely 2 euros to rub together her girlfriend with the help of her parents had secured them an apartment in Rome where they'd find jobs and build a life together. She was hoping to stay in Milan after college to pursue her career in fashion but her girlfriend had insisted on Rome. Though less ideal than Milan she knew she could make a go of it in Rome as well so she agreed. All she needed to do now is make it to Rome.

Hitchhiking was nothing new to Sophia. She'd done it plenty of times. She'd definitely run into her fair share of strange people but she'd also met some very nice ones. In the end, she couldn't afford to spend what little she had on a train ticket so she set up at the entrance of the autostrade and hoped for some luck.

When the Audi pulled up she jogged over to the passenger window as the woman rolled it down.

“Do you speak English?” the woman asked.

“Of course,” the Sophia said with a smile. She'd spent 3 years in college doing intensive English study to get ready for the fashion world. Although Italy was dominant as a producer of fashion the primary market were English speaking countries so it was an imperative.

“I’m going as far as Florence. Is that any good?”

Florence would get her at least halfway there and that was good enough for her. It was far easier to get a ride for shorter legs of the trip than it was to find someone going all the way there.

"That would be wonderful. Thank you!" Sophia said tossing her bag in the back seat then climbing in.

“I’m Grace,” Grace the driver said holding out her hand.

"Sophia." she replied taking her hand. "Thank you again for stopping!"

When Grace asked Sophia about brunch the grumbling in her stomach screamed at her to accept the offer but she didn't want to put Grace out. "Thank you for the kind offer but you shouldn't. " she said politely declining.. When Grace insisted she broke down and accepted her kindness. "Thank you so much!" she said finally.

Sophia followed Grace down the service line mirroring Grace's selections to avoid abusing Grace's kindness and going overboard. She could have picked one of everything and been able to finish it all she was so hungry. At cashier they each got a coffee then made their way to a table.

"So what's in Florence?" Sophia asked trying to make some small talk.

Sophia seemed like a nice girl. She was pretty, dark haired, with olive skin and a nice smile. And fortunately her English was excellent.

"So what's in Florence?" Sophia asked trying to make some small talk as they ate.

“Well I don’t really know to be honest,” Grace admitted. “I was supposed to be going to a masked ball in Venice but I got invited to one in Tuscany instead. It isn’t until tomorrow night but I’ve hear Florence is somewhere you have to visit. So I’m hoping to get a bit of culture in first.”

Grace replayed what she’d just said in her head.

“God I must sound like such an American tourist,” she admitted. “Truth is I’ve just split up from my husband and well I’m on a bit of a journey of self discovery. My motto has been say yes to every opportunity and so far it’s all gone well. Well all apart from a fashion show I took part in for Gianni Versamo. That was a bit of a shamble.”

“But what about you. I’m guessing you’re a student. Are you going home from University?”

“Gianni Versamo?” Sophia squealed. “What I would give to work for him! I just finished my degree in fashion design and my girlfriend and I are getting a place in Rome to look for jobs.”

Sophia nibbled some more at her food then looked back at Grace. “I’m sorry you split with your husband. I’m sure that’s hard. You’ll enjoy Florence. Lots to see and good shopping.”

Sophia could empathize with the position Grace was in. Her and her girlfriend had been having a rough time being apart with each of them at different schools. They’d been in a constant rotation of break up, get back together for the last couple years and each time it was hard to get her feet back under her. She was sure now that they’d be together things will be better.

Grace’s use of the term “self discovery” caught her interest though. “So have you discovered anything yet?” She asked with a smile. Sophia seemed sure Grace had some juicy stories she might convince her to share.

“My parents believe I’ve discovered too much already. They are not so happy with my lifestyle choices. Catholics you know.” She said with a shrug.

“So have you discovered anything yet?” She asked with a smile.

“We’ll I discovered that I’d spent spent twenty years married to the wrong guy,” Grace laughed. “Actually that’s not true. The early years were fun. We struggled back then but the more successful my husband’s company became the more we grew apart.”

The conversation stalled and so Grace added, “And I’ve also discovered what a lousy lover he was too,” then she thought she’d better clarify. “But you can’t base a relationship on sex. I know that much. Though things seem to have moved on since I was dating and in a way I can sympathise with your parents I guess.”

“So, do you have a boyfriend?” Grace asked naively.

Sophia couldn’t help but feel a little offended when Grace said she sympathized with her parents. Grace’s next question made it clear however that she might not have understood her parents objection to her lifestyle.

She wasn’t surprised at all by the question and she did her best to let her off the hook for not picking up on what she was saying.

“There really should be a more clear term for it.” She said shaking her head. “My girlfriend in Rome is my ‘girlfriend’” she said adding air quotes for emphasis. “I can understand how you might think she might be a non-romantic girlfriend.”

Since she’d asked Sophia offered more backstory. “We’ve been together on and off for several years. Being in two different schools was hard but I’m hoping it will be better when we’re together. I know what you mean about a relationship not being all about sex. It should always have a role but there has to be something else. I’ve struggled with that myself at times.”

Sophia knew her relationship was too much about sex and perhaps the distance had kept them from developing the connection she felt they were missing. She’d hoped at least.

When Sophia explained that she was in a relationship with her girlfriend, Grace felt foolish.

“I’m such a dumbass. I should have listened better,” she apologised. “Relationships are relationships at the end of the day though. It doesn’t matter what sex you are, they can be difficult.”

Although she lived in California, Grace didn’t know a single lesbian couple. She knew some openly gay men who had partners but oddly no women.

“You know, I got married at your age. Straight after college,” she told Sophia. “. If I had my time again though, I’m not sure I’d commit so soon. I sort of married the first guy I slept with. Well not quite, but not far off. If I had my time again I’d probably have borrow a few more books from the library first,” she laughed. “But then you don’t want to be taking relationship advice from me right now.”

They finished their meal and after Grace had refuelled the car set off on the autostrade again. But they didn’t get far before hitting a queue which seemed to go on forever.

“There must have been an accident,” Grace suggested.

The traffic was stationary for an hour and when it did begin moving again the police were directing traffic off the Autostrade. It should have taken about three hours to get to Florence but in the end it took the rest of the day.

It gave the two women ample time to talk though and what could have been a tedious journey was actually quite fun. Grace told Sophia about her life in the US and also what she could about Gianni Versame, leaving out the sex of course. She also mentioned that she was going to a party organised by Count Emilio d’Ambruzzo. Sophia told her something of her time at college and it made Grace feel as if her college years had been quite tame in comparison.

It was close to seven o’clock by the time they reached the outskirts of the city.

“Look,” Grace began. “I don’t like the idea of you hitchhiking at night. So either I can drop you at the station and pay for your train ticket to Rome. Or you can stay with me at the hotel tonight. I’m sure the room’s big enough for two. It should be. It cost enough. We can go out for a meal and you can catch a train on the morning. It’s up to you.”

Last edited:
The text messages from Sophia’s girlfriend had started shortly after they left the service area and over the course of the next few hours became increasingly combative. Sophia couldn’t quite figure out what her problem was. At first it seemed she was being jealous that Sophia had hitchhiked with a woman but the more Sophia tried to assure her the more hostile the exchange got. Sophia did her best to keep her conversation with Grace light through all of this.

As they reached the outskirts of Florence Sophia stared at the last message she received as tears welled in her eyes.

“I don’t like the idea of you hitchhiking at night. So either I can drop you at the station and pay for your train ticket to Rome. Or you can stay with me at the hotel tonight. I’m sure the room’s big enough for two. It should be. It cost enough. We can go out for a meal and you can catch a train on the morning. It’s up to you.”
“I don’t think I’m going to Rome anymore.” Sophia said as she blankly stared at her phone. “She just broke things off.”

Sophia could tell her girlfriend was becoming increasingly anxious about them living together and the more she thought about it the more it seemed like her girlfriend just manufactured this fight to end things.

“I don’t know what I’m doing now.” She said as she buried her face in her hands trying to figure out what her next move might be. She found herself less heartbroken by the breakup than she was about it’s impact on the plans she made to start her life and where she’d live.

At least for tonight she had an option though. “If it’s not too much trouble I’d like to take you up on staying in your room.” She said hoping Grace was sincere in her offer.

Grace listened to Sophia explain what had happened and wasn’t sure what to make of it. Some couples just had turbulent relationships and perhaps Sophia and her girlfriend would be kissing and making up by this time tomorrow.

Regardless of the circumstances Grace had offered the girl a room for the night and was happy to stand by her offer. Besides, it would be nice to have the company Grace thought, as she still hadn’t really got used to the evenings she spent on her own. Although this was always assuming that Sophia wasn’t wasn’t going to spend the evening crying into her pasta bowl

The sat nav guided them accurately through the Florence city streets to the car park of a rather nice boutique hotel in the centre. Sophia helped Grace navigate the check in process speaking to the receptionist in Italian and then they followed the bellboy up to the room.

The room was beautifully furnished with a great view of the medieval city. There was however only one large double bed but this wasn’t a problem for Grace. She’d shared rooms with platonic girlfriends before.

Grace looked out over the city from the room’s small balcony. It looked beautiful in the evening light.

“Let’s go and explore, “ she said enthusiastically . “We can find somewhere authentic to eat and you can tell me all about your problems.”

Sophia took a moment to gather herself once Grace confirmed her invitation to let her stay in her hotel room. She’d resigned herself to the fact that her relationship was over. There was no way she’d let herself be lured back in after being left dangling like this.

Helping Grace navigate check made her feel like she was in some small way earning her keep. The girl working reception seemed like she wasn’t in the mood to cater to an American tourist so when she stepped in things went much more smoothly.

In the room she looked around and was concerned that there was only a single bed and no sofa. She didn’t know how Grace would react given that she’d disclosed that she was gay earlier in the day. She was relieved when Grace seemed unconcerned.

“Let’s go and explore, We can find somewhere authentic to eat and you can tell me all about your problems.” Grace said on the balcony.

“Yes, let’s.” She said with a determined tone. “I don’t want to talk about my problems though. I need to look forward and figure out what’s next. There is no point in dwelling on what’s past. It seems we’re in a similar place now so maybe you can give me pointers on how you moved forward.”

As they left the hotel and made their way down the streets she was convinced everything was going to work out fine.

They walked around the medieval streets for a while, getting their bearings, before choosing a restaurant in one of the piazzas. It was a warm night and so the girls opted for a table outside.

“I think we need alcohol,” Grace suggested. Then, since she wasn’t sure at what age young adults could legally drink in Italy she asked Sophia, “You are old enough to drink aren’t you. I don’t want to corrupt you.”

She looked down the menu and decided on pasta in a carbonara sauce.

“What do you fancy?” She asked Sophia. “My treat,”she confirmed.

Sophia laughed a little at the idea of Grace corrupting her. “I think I should be safe from your bad influence. How about a bottle of wine?”

Looking over the menu Sophia opts for the chicken parm.

“Thank you for your generosity. I don’t know what I would do if it weren’t for you.” Sophia sad as she reached across the table and squeezed Graces hand. “One day I will pay you back.”

When the waiter retreated inside with their order Sophia started to think about her options moving forward.

“I guess I could alway go back to Milan. I have friends there that can put me up and it really is the best place to find a job in fashion. I’d wanted to stay after I graduated but my girlfriend insisted on Roma.” She said as she thought through things.

“Hopefully less traffic on the way back.” She added.

“Cheers,” Grace said pouring them both a large glass of wine each then taking a big slug of hers.

“You’ll think of something,” she told Sophia. “Could you go back to your parents while you decide?” she asked.

Sophia looked doubtful.

“I haven’t really tackled what comes next myself. It was me who left Paul you see,” Grace admitted. “This trip to Europe was supposed to be a month for us to spend together and rekindle our marriage. But it all unravelled very quickly. Paul is married to his business really and I’d just had enough of making all the sacrifices.”

Grace took another large slug then continued.

“Plus he was a truly lousy lover,” she laughed.

“Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that. That’s the second time you’ve said he was a lousy lover. He must have been really bad.” Sophia said as she took a sip of her wine. “It seems men can learn a lot from a lesbian. We manage to have amazing sex even with no penis at all.” She let out a devilish laugh.

“I just need to focus on finding a job then let the rest of it sort itself out.”

As the food arrived Sophie fell silent as she enjoyed her chicken parm.

“It seems men can learn a lot from a lesbian. We manage to have amazing sex even with no penis at all.” She let out a devilish laugh.

"Ah but do you lesbian's know what you're missing?" Grace countered, laughing at her own comment. "When you find the right penis it can be a lot of fun."

The wine was definitely going to her head now but Grace wasn't bothered

“Have you always been a lesbian?” she asked. "I mean, did you try men out before deciding? Because it seems to me that being bisexual is the best of both worlds really."

Grace could see that Sophia was really hungry, and so was she, so the two of them began tucking into their main course

“I just need to focus on finding a job then let the rest of it sort itself out.” Sophia told Grace

"Well i might be able to introduce you to Gianni Versame tomorrow. I can't promise anything though," Grace offered, careful not to raise expectations too high. "He's supposed to be escorting me to this masked ball tomorrow, but I'm not quite sure when or where he's going to show up."

Last edited:
Sophia twirled her wine glass on the table by its stem as she considered how to answer Grace's question. It's certainly not the first time the question had been posed to her but she always found it difficult to explain in a way that made sense unless you've lived it.

"For the most part it's always been there. Even from an early age. I tried dating boys at first because that's what was expected but there was never anything there." She always found it difficult to get across that it wasn't a choice she'd came to on her own. Had it been she most likely would have chosen an easier path that was more socially acceptable.

When Grace offered to introduce her to Gianni Sophia was elated. "That would be wonderful!" She said thinking about the possibilities. "I wouldn't expect you to be able to promise anything. The introduction would be more than enough." The Milan fashion scene was all about who you know and even if there was no opportunity with Gianni getting to meet and talk to him could open doors she'd never even dreamed of.

The fact that he was to be her escort at the ball raised a number of questions in her mind though. She knew very well that Gianni was quite a bit younger than Grace and given this seemed to be her first time in Italy it seemed unlikely that they were old friends. "I feel like there is a story in how you came to be Gianni Versame's date at this ball but I won't press."

Turning back to their original topic of conversation Sophia asked for confirmation of something it sounded like Grace had implied earlier. "So you've been with a woman before?"

"I feel like there is a story in how you came to be Gianni Versame's date at this ball but I won't press."

Even though she'd had a couple of glasses of wine Grace was far too discrete to divulge information about who she'd slept with. Especially to a relative stranger.

"It's all been a lucky series of coincidences really," she replied. It started in Monaco at the formula 1. I met a nice couple there and they invited me to stay at their house at lake Como. While i was there I met Gianni at a party they held and he asked me to model for him at one of his shows in Milan. The show was a bit of an unusual set up. I'm glad that i did it but I'm not sure i'd want to again. Anyway, from that Gianni and I were invited by Count Emilio d'Abruzzo to his masked ball tomorrow and here i am."

Sophia still pushed though

"So you've been with a woman before?" she asked.

"Yes and no," Grace admitted.

She thought about Anna and how she wished she'd had more time with her. Perhaps without Marco too. Then she thought about Isobel. That had been over almost before it had started and she'd done that to ease the poor girl's embarrassment at being alone in the cubicle as much as anything else.

"I've had moments with women but I've not really been with a woman is probably the best way to put it."

Sophia felt like she knew exactly what Grace was talking about when she described her experiences with women. She'd had plenty of friends who dabbled in bisexuality. Kissing at parties and such. It was not at all uncommon.

"It sounds like you seem to make friends everywhere you go." she said. Based on her own experiences with Grace she could understand why. She seemed like the type of person that people are drawn to. She had to admit, even though Grace was older she found herself drawn to her as well. A part of it was certainly how nice Grace had been to her but there was also a sensuality she had about her that was appealing.

She'd also heard a little about Gianni and some of his ideas. "From what I've heard Gianni has struggled with inheriting the business and wanting to put his own stamp on it. Sometimes it can be a good thing, sometimes it results in trying to fix something that isn't broken. I can understand it though." she said with some level of empathy for how it must feel to be seen as someone who was given everything and was relying on his family's name.

By the time they'd finished the bottle of wine Sophia had a nice little buzz and was far less preoccupied with what the future held for her.

As Grace listened to Sophia talk about Gianni she decided again that discretion was indeed the better part of valour and resisted venturing any opinions

With the food and the wine finished she was now in American tourist mode once again and keen to see Florence at night.

“I want to see the cathedral and the ponte vechio lit up,” she told Sophia and after paying the bill she got up and offered Sophia her arm.

The cathedral was impressive but the ponte vechio was something else. Only in Europe did you get architecture like that

“You don’t know how lucky you are to live in Europe,” she told Sophia. “There’s so much history. I can’t wait to go to the Ufizi gallery tomorrow.”

With these two landmarks ticked off, it was time to head back to the hotel and the two girls arrived back there having covered quite a distance on foot that evening.

“shall we have a nightcap before we turn in?” Grace suggested

AS they walked the streets of Florence arm and arm Sophia felt a sense of contentment being with Grace. She'd have never guessed when she left her dormitory this morning that she'd end up here but she'd learned long ago to just take life as it comes.

"Yes, it's something we can take for granted sometimes." Sophia said regarding living in Europe. "I enjoy being a tourist from time to time. You should definitely see the Midici Palace tomorrow too. The view from the tower is amazing and you seem fit enough to handle the steps."

By the time they'd made it to the hotel Sophia had walked off the effects of the wine and when Grace suggested a nightcap she was completely on board with the idea although she was starting to feel bad about taking advantage of Grace's generosity.

"A nightcap sounds wonderful if you'll allow me to pay this time. It's the absolute least I can do." Though money was tight for her she didn't feel like one round of drinks would hurt her too badly.

Grace let Sophia buy a round of drinks in the hotel bar even though she had a feeling it would be eye-wateringly expensive.

It had been a pleasant evening, far better than if she’d been on her own and Grace had enjoyed the company of the young woman, despite their almost twenty year age difference.

They finished their nightcaps then went up to the room where the logistics of two relative strangers getting into bed came into play. Grace had a robe and so she went to the bathroom first and got ready for bed. When she came out into the main room she got under the sheets then slipped off her robe while Sophia was in the bathroom.

While Grace was in the bathroom getting ready for bed Sophia rummaged through her bag and found a tee shirt she could wear to bed. Sophia watched as Grace exited the bathroom in her robe then went into the bathroom. Up to this point Grace hadn't expressed any reservations about them being in the same bed so she felt comfortable enough just stripping off her bra and sleeping in just a her tee shirt and panties.

After she took a few moments to brush her teeth and was her face she stepped out of the bathroom, turned off the light and slipped into bed beside Grace.

As she curled up on her side facing Grace she reached out and gently touched Grace's arm. "Thank you again for everything." she said quietly. The comfort of feeling her hand on Grace's soft skin caused her to leave her hand there longer than she'd probably intended. When she realized how long she'd allowed the touch to linger she withdrew her hand quickly. "Sorry. habit." she whispered.

"Sorry. habit." she whispered as the girl took her arm from hers.

For a moment Grace was tempted. But the girl was half her age and young enough to have been her daughter. Much younger and she’d probably have been committing a crime.

Besides there had been no indication from Sophia that she’d been interested in Grace and why should there have been. Grace thought back over the evening to find any sign that Sophia might have been interested in her but she couldn’t think of a single instance. If anything it had been Grace who’d been over sharing.

Grace wished she’d worn a tee shirt and panties like Sophia had. She felt underdressed, but there was nothing she could do about that now.

“No worries,” she told Sophia. “Goodnight.”

Last edited:
Back