Wife on Offer (Biker_Faerie & Cnuveau)

As Sophia with drew her hand every part of her wanted that touch and more. Grace had been generous enough to take her in and offer her an introduction that could shape her future going forward so she dared not risk overstepping. Curling tighter into herself she quieted her mind and drifted off to sleep.

Sophia had always been a fidgety sleeper so it was no surprise to her that she awoke some time later with her hand draped across Grace's smooth stomach. Still half asleep she laid there in the darkness listening to Grace's breathing and felt her stomach subtly rise and fall beneath her hand. Sophia softly brushed her fingers across Grace's skin. She listened to Grace's breathing become more shallow and felt a faint trembling. Slowly her hand glided up Grace's stomach until her outstretched thumb and index finger cradled the bottom of her breast. Sophie could feel her heart start to race as she allowed her index finger to pass over Grace's nipple.

"No!" she silently chastised herself. If Grace was indeed asleep this is a liberty she shouldn't be taking. Slowly her hand drifted back down Grace's stomach expecting the waistband of her panties to mark a boundary she would only cross if invited. Her hand slipped gently past her navel and encountering no such boundary she found her fingers resting on Grace's smooth mound.

Sophia's heart pounded in her chest. With a subtle movement she could be parting Grace's folds but she fought the her desire as her fingers subtly brushed against her skin.

Grace found herself in the midsts of the most vivid dream she could imagine. She could have been in the club she’d been to with Gianni the previous night, or she could have been somewhere entirely different. For the purposes of the dream it didn’t really matter.

It felt as if Grace was really there. She felt a hand on her stomach and then slowly, cautiously, it moved up to cup her breast. Grace felt her nipple being teased by the mysterious hand but then it stopped and travelled south, back down over her smooth belly but body stopping just inches away from her pussy.

In Grace's mind she didn't want whoever the hand belonged to to stop. She parted her legs, willing it continue its its journey desperate for the feel of fingers probing her.

"Don't stop," she murmured sleepily.

Grace reached out in the direction of the hand and made contact with a body. Her hand glided over a thigh and then trailed over a panty clad pussy. In her dream, Grace imagined a silk thong covering her companion's pussy and she pushed her hand inside, giggling in her sleep as she did.

Once Sophia heard Grace whisper “Don’t stop.” she allowed her her fingers to travel those final few inches and between Grace’s folds. She softly stroked her as Grace’s thighs parted more and a soft moan escaped her lips.

As Grace’s hand crossed Sophia’s thigh and pressed into her panties she parted her own thighs allowing Grace’s fingers to explore her.

Wriggling closer Sophia leaned in and pressed her lips against Grace’s shoulder then slowly trailed them down her collarbone to her breast. Her tongue flicked across Grace’s nipple before Sophia’s lips wrapped around it and she lightly feasted it between her teeth. She could feel it stiffen against her tongue as she pressed two fingers inside Grace.

Grace’s breathing became heavier as her hips flexed against Sophia’s hand. She could feel her wetness building and Sophia was eager to taste her. Slowly she slithered beneath the sheets leaving a trail of kisses down Grace’s stomach until finally she was laying between Grace’s outstretched thighs.

As Sophia’s tongue parted her and flicked across her sensitive clit Grace’s body jolted slightly before Sophia felt her fingers interlaced in her hair pulling her lips in more tightly.

Grace could feel her body being bathed in kisses. The dream felt so real to her, so vivid. It was as if delicate lips were floating over her, delivering butterfly soft kisses.

Then she felt her most intimate area being probed. Soft fingers reached up inside her and she responded urgently, wanting them to push deeper.

She felt the kisses moving south and her legs being parted wider. Then her body jolted as if she’d been struck by lightning.

Grace woke up suddenly. For a moment she wasn’t sure where she was or who or what was between her thighs. She panicked and looked down to see a young woman's face.

Then it came back to her. She was in the hotel in Florence, with the girl, Sophia. Grace lay still as she wracked her brain, trying to remember if they’d already had sex that night but she was certain they hadn’t. Yet here was Sophia making intimate love to a sleeping woman twice her age. Any questions over consent were answered. It appeared as though Sophia simply had a desire please her.

Grace reached down and holding Sophia's head in position she whispered to the girl, "Tongue me harder. And finger me at the same time."

Last edited:
Sophia was eager to please Grace so when she asked her to go harder and slide her fingers into her she was happy to oblige. Wrapping an arm around Grace's thigh for leverage she pulled her mouth harder into Grace as her fingers teased her pussy then pressed into her. Sophia quickly targeted her g-spot as she worked her fingers in and out of her.

Grace's grip on Sophia's hair tightened pulling her harder into her has her hips bucked into Sophia. Her moans pierced the silence of the room as Sophia took her to the edge and then over.

As Grace's grip on her hair loosened Sophia wriggled out of her tee shirt then slid her panties down before climbing from between her legs. Cuddling up beside Grace she kissed her tenderly as her hands continued to roam Graces body.

"I'm glad you let me do that for you." she said softly as she pressed her body firmly into Grace's.

Grace hadn’t experienced nearly enough oral sex over the course of her adult life to say for sure, but the way that Sophia had brought her to orgasm had been something else. Now, Grace lay back on the bed in a state of semi delirium letting the endorphins swim around her body.

She watched Sophia take off the rest of her nightwear, observing her naked form as she did. Sophia was still young and carried little in the way of excess body fat. Her breasts were small and pert, almost non- existent when compared to Grace’s and Grace could see that Sophia was drawn to them, unable to keep her hands off them really.

"I'm glad you let me do that for you." Sophia said softly as she pressed her body firmly into Grace's.

Grace put her arm around Sophia and cradled her head on her chest then drew one of Sophia’s hands up to her breast

“I’m glad you did that for me. I think you like pleasing people don’t you?” she asked. “But tell me. Is it just women you like to please? Because if it’s men as well then I can think of a way of dramatically improving your chances of getting a job with Gianni.”

Sophia caressed Grace's breasts as her head lay on her chest.

"I do." she said as her finger brushed over Grace's nipple. She thought for a moment about what Grace was implying by her question. "I'd do anything to work for Gianni."

With the situation Sophia found herself in she knew that the luxury of waiting out the right job was no longer something she could afford. For the opportunity to work at one of the most prestigious fashion houses in all of Milan she couldn't think of many things she wouldn't do.

Sophia slid down Grace's chest slightly and started to kiss her breasts as she straddled her leg.

"Anything." she reiterated as she rubbed her pussy against Grace's thigh. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Anything." she reiterated as she rubbed her pussy against Grace's thigh. "Tell me what you want me to do."

“Well as far as getting you a job is concerned the real test will come tomorrow. But it would remiss of me not to check out the goods for Gianni first. It’s my reputation on the line after all. So why don’t you lie back on the bed while I get ready.”

Ever since Grace had used the strap on with Anna she’d found out how much she enjoyed fucking women. Anna had been the ideal subject. The sort of girl who’d let you do anything to her and enjoyed it too. Grace had no idea what Sophia was like. Would she let Grace torment her. Would she enjoy it, or would she grin and bear it for the sake of a job?

Grace didn’t have everything she wanted. She didn’t have a strap on for starters but she laid out all of the toys she’d bought in Monaco with Lynda on the bed beside Sophia. She’d bought them to use on Paul but they were mostly unisex. The cock cage was no use but the gag, restraints vibrator and butt plug were all usable on Sophia. And of course there was the lubricant. Grace would be needing that.

“Last chance to change your mind” Grace said as she offered the ball gag up to Sophia’s mouth.”

Last edited:
Sophia rolled off Grace's leg and laid on the bed while Grace climbed out. Through the faint light filtering through the window shades she eyed Grace's nude body. For a woman her age she had an incredible body. As Grace started to rummage through her suitcase and lay items on the bed Sophia felt a jolt of excitement. The ball gag was certainly new but her girlfriend had restrained her a number of times and it was something she enjoyed a lot. There was always something oddly freeing about losing control and she was excited to allow Grace to own her body.

"Please." she whispered as she looked into Grace's eyes and opened her mouth wide. As Grace slid the ball into her mouth Sophia stretched her arms out across the bed eager to submit to whatever Grace had in store for her.

Grace tightened the straps to the ball gag around Sophia s head. The ball itself was quite large and kept Sophia’s jaws open wide, giving her face an expression of shock or surprise.

Grace then put cuffs on both of Sophia’s wrists and shackled her arms to the top of the bed. Sophia’s upper body was now laid out like an “X”and Grace would have liked to have done the same with her legs but had only one pair of cuffs. So Sophia’s bottom half was free to do what it wanted.

“Bring your legs up to your chest,” Grace ordered.

When Sophia had done as she was told. Grace took the butt plug and smeared the pointed end with lubricant. It was quite a wide plug and, looking at Sophia’s tight little anus, Grace didn’t know whether it was going to fit. Grace began by rubbing the plug across Sophia's sensitive little nub then gently probing her opening. Grace pressed the plug in further each time until, surprisingly, Sophia’s rectum swallowed it and the plug sat proudly in place.

“You can relax your legs now,” Grace told Sophia.

Grace picked up the vibrator then straddled Sophia’s hips. Sophia looked at her with wide eyes and an even wider mouth.

It wasn’t much of a vibrator. It was the sort of thing you could put in a handbag, the size of a lipstick case. Grace turned it on and began to tease Sophia’s nipples with it while she massaged her breasts. She couldn’t help rubbing her own clit against Sophia’s flat tummy at the same time. Then when Sophia’s nipples were hard Grace bent down and began to chew on them. Gently at first but more aggressively after a while.

Grace climbed off Sophia but then let the vibrator travel south across Sophia’s body to her pussy. Still chewing on Sophia’s nipples Grace began to use the vibrator to tease Sophia’s clitoris. The nub began to harden and soon Sophia was responding, but Grace was only just warming up She wanted to see just how much tormenting the the young woman could take.

Last edited:
With Sophia's mouth stretched wide open Grace handcuffed her to the headboard. Sophia made a show of tugging against her restraints and wriggling her body on the bed. The hint of non-consent followed by total submission had always turned her girlfriend on in the past so she wanted to offer Grace that perception.

Pulling her knees to her chest she groaned into ball as slowly worked the plug into her ass. The girth of the plug was hard to take at first but as she allowed her muscles to relax it stretched her exquisitely.

She continued to tug against her restraints as Grace straddled her. Sophia arched her back as Grace turned on the vibrator and began to stimulate her nipples and massage her breasts. The vibration from the small device was mild at first. Sophia moaned in delight as she felt her nipples stiffen under it. Grace's soft hands felt like silk as she massaged her breasts. Sophia closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of Grace's touch.

As Grace leaned down and began to chew her nipples Sophia pressed her chest upward to meat Grace's mouth. The light teasing of her nipples, sensitive from the vibrator, had her breathing more deeply. As her chewing became more aggressive the mild jolts of pain seemed to shoot straight through her body activating every nerve in her body.

Sophia felt Grace's weight shift then she climbed off of her. As the vibrator traveled down her body she writhed with anticipation until it finally landed on her clit. The ball vibrated against her lips as she moaned loudly into it. The mild vibrations quickly increased the sensitivity of clit and before long had her quickly approaching orgasm. Sophia eyes pleaded with Grace to send her over the edge.

Grace allowed Sophia to orgasm but continued to use the vibrator on Sophia's clitoris. At first the sensation would have been pleasurable but the longer it went on the more it would have turned to exqisite agony. Sophia squirmed to get away from the vibrator but it was easy for Grace to find the spot again and when Sophia started to buck her hips in frustration Grace straddled her once more and pinned her down. Eventually exquisite agony turned to pain and at this point Grace turned the tiny machine off.

She climbed off Sophia and, spreading Sophia's legs wide reached for the lubricant. She smeared the lubricant over her fingers then began to work them into Sophia's vagina. First with two fingers, then three, then four, stopping occasionally to re-apply more lubricant.

Sophia's vagina began to respond to the probing, dilating slightly with every thrust until Grace was able to push four fingers and a thumb in, right up to the knuckle. At the same time she curled her fingers to find Sophia's G-spot and began to up the tempo of her thrusts. Sophia responded, moaning with pleasure and Grace began to pound her fingers into Sophia hard and fast. Sophia's orgasm came with a squirt of viginal fluid and, at exactly the same time, Grace pushed her hand into Sophia so hard that her fist disappeared inside, right up to the wrist. Grace didn't stop and carried on pumping her fist into Sophia who continued to gush as she orgasmed.

"Take it you little whore," Grace told Sophia. She almost didn't recognise the words coming out of her mouth but she'd been so turned on by fisting Sophia that it had seemed appropriate.. She kept pounding her arm into the young woman until she developed cramps and had stop. Her hand came out of Sophia's pussy with plop followed by more vaginal fluid. Sophia's vagina had dilated to the point that she was gaping and Grace stared at her handiwork in disbelief.

"I'm sorry," she told Sophia removing the gag and then working the cuffs loose. " I don't know what came over me."

Sophia panted into the ball as the vibrator took her over the edge and waves of pleasure washed over her body. As Grace kept it firmly pressed into her clit the pleasure turned to increasing discomfort. Her overly sensitive clit throbbed and she tried desperately to protect herself but it was no use. Grace straddled her legs ending her futile resistance. Tears began to well in the corner of her eyes as the pain from the vibration coursed through her entire body.

When Grace mercifully turned of the vibrator Sophia let out a long breath thankful for the relief. It didn't take her long to realize that Grace wasn't done with her though. She watched as Grace coated her fingers with the lubricant then pressed them into her. Her clit still on fire her muscles contracted around Grace's probing fingers. Her back arched off the bed in ecstasy as Grace worked more fingers into her stretching her wider than she'd ever experienced before.

Her hands fought against her restraints and she cried out into the gag ball as Grace pumped her fingers hard against her g-spot. When her orgasm finally came it was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Her hips bucked against Grace's hand as her body convulsed. Sophia's eyes fixed on the splashes of her fluids wetting Grace's arm before closing tightly as she felt Grace's entire hand invade her. So groaned loudly as her orgasm continued to rock her body like a runaway freight train. Her eyes opened and she noted the near maniacal look on Grace's face as she pumped her fist into her hard.

When Grace growled out "Take it you little whore," in Sophia's mind her submission to Grace was complete. As her muscles clenched against Grace's fist it seemed as if one orgasm was rolling into another in a continuous stream of bliss.

When Grace finally withdrew her hand from Sophia her body lay limp on the bed unable to move.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me."
Grace's words echoed through Sophia's mind but she was unable to form a response in the moment. As Grace lay beside her she curled into Grace's side resting her head on her shoulder and basked in the comfort of her touch.

Grace and Sophia

In the morning Grace and Sophia had work to do. To begin with Grace texted Gianni to let him know that she’d be bringing Sophia to the ball.

“She’s keen to meet you,” Grace wrote, “and she would do anything for a job in your company.”

She agreed she would meet Gianni at the castle that evening. just in case he had any problems with traffic.

After breakfast they set about finding Sophia a dress for the ball. It needed to be sexy bordering on slutty Grace decided. Sophia also needed underwear and shoes too. It was costing Grace a fair bit bit she wanted to help Sophia out, especially after the previous night.

They also both needed masques. Not an everyday item but fortunately Sophia was able to talk to the assistants in the dress shop who suggested somewhere.

The final purchase required a sex shop. Grace wanted a collar for Sophia. Nothing too fancy. Just a simple collar would do. While they were in the sex shop, Grace eyed the strap ons but decided against making a purchase for now. A fox tail butt plug caught her eye and Grace decided that it would be the ideal accessory for Sophia

After dropping off their purchase at the hotel. They had a late lunch at a cafe then Grace sent Sophia to get her hair cut while she visited the Ufizi gallery.

By the time they met up again it was time to get ready and as they got into the taxi to take them to the ball they both of them were looking pretty hot.

Don Emilio

Don Emilio had driven from Milan that morning to check on the last minute arrangements for his party.

It wasn’t a huge party. Just fifty or so guests from Italy’s privileged classes. They came to talk business, enjoy affairs, or dabble in secret desires they didn’t want to admit to in public. Or they just came to relax and enjoy themselves in private. Don Emilio’s parties at his Tuscan castle set in its own vineyards offered complete discretion.

Don Emilio was a man with a not inconsiderable sexual appetite himself. His real kink was voyeurism however. But while he enjoyed watching others it wasn’t the same unless he had some ‘skin in the game’ himself. It was more exciting when he was watching someone he ‘cared’ for.

His last muse had been the wife of an Italian businessman who had her husbands permission to have an affair. Italian society was very permissive. Her husband had his own mistress and so it worked out well. It had continued for five years but as their children had reached their teens she and her husband became concerned they would realise what had been going on. So they had both ended their affairs. It had all been perfectly amicable.

Don Emilio was in need of a new muse now . He also found that he wanted company. Perhaps he was even ready to settle down. Married only briefly, he’d been a bachelor for the remainder of his forty five years.

He’d been intrigued by Grace from the moment he’d seen her in Milan. He was grateful to Gianni for making the introduction and was very much looking forward to meeting her. When Gianni had called to tell him that Grace was bringing another, younger, woman with her. It only piqued his curiosity more.

Gianni’s knew of Emilio’s kink. Most of the people coming to the party did. Just like Emilio knew theirs. The group worked through a code of secrecy and the threat of mutually assured destruction should anyone break it. Gianni would have told Emilio if he’d thought Grace wasn’t likely to be interested, but he hadn’t. And since learning her name Emilio had done his own background research. Grace seemed ideal. He just needed to make his proposition sufficiently attractive to her

Last edited:
Gianni
As Gianni as getting his things to get her to start out on the drive to Tuscany he looked down at his phone and saw a text from Grace. He didn’t think Don Emelio would mind and extra person but he found it surprising that Grace was asking him to consider hiring her. She didn’t seem like the type that would try to leverage a friendship as new as theirs so he figured there had to be something there that Grace thought would interest him.

After asking for her name he shot a note to his friend at her university to get her class ranking and any other background info he had.

The drive to Don Emilio’s house went as smooth as he’d hoped it would and he arrived right on time. Slipping on his mask he entered the castle.

Sophia
Sophia couldn’t believe Grace’s generosity. She had felt bad about the meals she bought the day before but now she was buying her something to wear for the party.

The dress they selected was a little revealing for her tastes but she decided that she needed to trust Grace’s judgment on this one. Grace knew Gianni and she knew how to help Sophia put her best foot forward.

It had been forever since she had a proper haircut. For the past couple years her and her classmates cut each other’s hair to save money. It was amazing the difference the touch of a professional had made. Her hair looked fantastic and in the dress Grace had bought her she was tempted to send her ex-girlfriend a picture to show her what she was missing.

Sophia was bubbling with anticipation during the taxi ride there. She’d never been to anything like this and she could hardly believe the types of people she expected she’d be rubbing elbows with. As the taxi pulled up in front of the castle was in awe. She looked over at Grace for some reassurance before getting out of the taxi.

Grace and Sophia

Grace and Sophia stepped out of the taxi and made their way to the castle’s entrance. After a quick check by a man at the the door they were allowed to enter and were shown through to an area of ornamental gardens where drinks were being served. The two women each picked up a glass and looked around. People were mingling and there was the buzz of conversation.

“Oh. I almost forgot.” Grace remembered. “Come with me to the rest room.”

Grace led Sophia to the rest room and seeing that they were alone acted quickly.

“Bend over,” she said, producing the fox tail butt plug.

When Sophia bent over, grace licked the butt plug to lubricate its passage then pushed it into place. She had to remove Sophia’s panties for the fox tail to sit comfortably but the result was how she’d intended. The bushy tail appeared from between Sophia’s legs, most of it on display beneath her short dress.

“Perfect,” Grace told her. “You’re ready to join the party now.”

As they strolled back to the gardens. Grace spotted Gianni talking to a very attractive, slightly older man. The masques did little to hide anyone’s identities really and Grace led Sophia over.

“It’s good to see you again,” She told him giving Gianni a polite embrace. “Can I introduce Sophia. She’s just finished her design studies and she’s very keen to meet you Gianni.”

Gianni was a model of politeness and embraced Sophia then introduced Don Emilio.

“Please call me Emilio,” Don Emilio insisted embracing each of the women politely. “I wonder Grace. Could I interest you in a tour of the castle while these two young people talk about fashion. Gianni why don’t you show Sophia around and we can meet back here in time for the entertainment. In say forty five minutes.”

Grace had hoped that the attractive man would turn out to be Don Emilio. Although she’d had the attention of several younger men over the past couple of weeks and, while they had all been fun, they didn’t have the gravitas or the conversation skills of older men and Grace missed that. They didn’t have the stamina either of course and that was the conundrum. If only there was a way to have it all Grace thought.

“Why thank you Emilio. I’d love to. You’ll be alright with Gianni, won’t you Sophia.”

Last edited:
As Sophia followed Grace into the gardens she found the weight of her skirt shifting the foxtail inserted in her ass was causing wonderful sensations she had difficulties ignoring.

She was in awe when Grace introduced her to Gianni. She fought her instincts to act like a fan girl and did her best to act unmoved as she greeted him.

As Emilio and Grace walked away he turned his full attention to her.

“So Grace speaks highly of you. You seem to have made quite an impression. I did a little research and I’m surprised you weren’t heavily recruited coming out of school. Why was that?” He asked curious why someone with such a high class ranking hadn’t been snatched up quickly.

Sophia thought for a moment how much to share before deciding that full disclosure was probably not in her best interest.

“I had a number of offers in Milan but I was hoping to live in Rome so I declined them. Things changed recently though and I want to stay in Milan.” She said not wanting to get into the details of why things changed.

“I see.” Gianni said. He wondered what had changed but didn’t ask. “Do you have some of your work you can show me?”

Sophia fished her phone out of her clutch and opened the photo album she’d compiled on it and handed the phone to Gianni. Gianni flipped through the renderings and had to admit they were impressive. He knew many of the faculty members at the school and knew how their design challenges were very prescriptive. Sophia had managed to work within those confines and inject her own style nicely.

“Working for me can be very demanding. As a Junior designer there will be many demands made of you. Are you prepared for that?” He asked.

Sophia was elated that he seemed to be interested and knew that her success now hinged almost entirely on her enthusiasm and willingness to dedicate herself to doing what needed to be done. “Yes sir, I’m prepared to do whatever it takes to prove my value to you.”

Gianni eyed her for a moment judging her sincerity. Then decided to test her a little.

“I like this tail. It’s a nice touch.” He said reaching around and taking hold of it. Sophia turned slightly allowing him to see it more clearly. Gianni tugged subtly at it watching the expression on her face as the plug moved around inside her.

“Yes, nice touch indeed.” He said smiling. “I think I might have a place for you if you don’t give me cause to change my mind by the end of the evening.”

Sophia could hardly contain herself. “I will not, I assure you.” She said before turning her back to Gianni and brushing her tail against his crotch. Though men certainly weren’t her preference she knew how to use her wiles to manipulate them and she was going to put all of that to use tonight.

The house and the grounds were immaculate and Grace couldn’t help but be impressed. As Emilio showed Grace around, he explained about his family and how the castle had been in their hands for generations.

“And is this where you live Emilio?” she asked.

“When I want to get away from it all,” he laughed. “I also have a place in Milan and one in Rome. Oh and a chalet in the Alps too.”

Grace couldn’t help but be impressed and was curious to know more about the man.

“What is it that you do? if you don’t mind me asking.”

“I’m a businessman. I have interests in quite a few companies from media to wine making,” he said looking out over the vineyards that surrounded the castle. “And what about you?” he asked. “What do you do?”

Grace explained about Paul and the break up and how she came to be on her own in Italy.

“And what are your plans for the future? Emilio asked.

“Honestly I have no idea,” Grace sighed. “Eventually I’ll have to go back to the US and face up to reality I guess.”

“Perhaps I could interest you in a proposition then,” he suggested.

“What sort of a proposition?”

“I am in need of a companion. Someone to share my life with.”

“You can’t be short of offers, Emilio.”

“No. But I have some specific requirements. I hope you don’t mind if I’m blunt with you Grace but I don’t want to waste your time if this proposition offends you.”

“Now I’m intrigued,” Grace told him.

“I’m a man with varied sexual tastes and I’m looking for a companion who can indulge me in these. When we are alone you’ll find me an attentive and vigorous lover. But ,if you will allow me to be indelicate for a moment, I think that we both enjoy the thrill of being with others too and I have to admit my main vice is voyeurism. I particularly enjoy watching my partner with others. From sordid little back street quickies to wife swapping to gang bangs. I enjoy putting my partner on display and then watching her being used. So you see, my requirements are quite specific.”

“And what makes you think I might be interested, Emilio?” Grace asked.

“I saw you in the club with Gianni the other night and I understand from a friend that you out on a very spirited display at Marco and Anna’s villa the other day.”

“You know Marco and Anna ?”

“A little,” Emilio replied. “I should add that should you choose to become my companion then I would of course fully expense your lifestyle. Whatever you wanted you would have. Cars, clothes, jewellery, anything and of course my properties would be at your disposal. I would require you to share my bed of course and you would need to be available to satisfy the needs I’ve already outlined.”

“I won’t be owned by anyone Emilio.” Grace added.

“I’m not looking to own anyone. There’s no fun in that. I’m looking for a willing accomplice. If my offer offends you then I apologise and let’s say nothing more about it.”

“No it doesn’t offend me.”

“Does that mean you might be interested in accepting?.”

“I suggest a trial period.”

“Starting now?”

“Why not.” Grace replied.

Emilio offered Grace his arm.

“Let’s go and join the party. The floorshow is just about to start and we don’t want to miss that.”

"Come, let's mingle." Gianni said taking Sophia's hand.

He'd heard about Emilio's parties but he had a pretty good idea what to expect based on Emilio's reputation. Even masked he recognized many of the guests. They worked their way around the garden greeting the people he recognized and making small talk.

Sophia felt as if she was caught up in a whirlwind as he introduced her to everyone. She knew she had little chance of remembering everyone's names. As Gianni chatted with an older couple Sophia's attention was drawn to a tall woman standing alone at a bistro table. Her long dark hair flowed over her full breasts amply exposed by her black leather bustier.

"Who is that?" she asked of Gianni as he concluded his conversation.

"Oh, you have a good eye." he said with a grin. "That's Bianca Rizzuto. She's a bit of an enigma. I can introduce you if you'd like." Gianni could see that Sophia was quite taken with her.

"I would." Sophia said as she stood mesmerized by the woman.

Gianni excused himself from the couple to make their way over just as another guest walked up to greet Bianca.

"Perhaps later." he said before turning to see Grace and Emilio returning to the gardens.

As Gianni led Sophia over to Grace she couldn't help but turn and stare at Bianca one last time.

As Grace accompanied Emilio back to the castle’s courtyard she couldn’t quite believe that she’d agreed to become his companion. He’d been very persuasive however and she’d fallen for his sophisticated charm. Besides it was only a trial period and if she didn’t like it she could always move on. If she did like it though then she could see some distinct advantages to the role. She had to admit the lavish lifestyle was one.

They met Gianni and Sophia in the courtyard and took their seats in front of a low stage in readiness for the performance. Grace had no idea what to expect but was surprised when over the tannoy system came a voice announcing a performance by members of the ballet of Florence

It wasn’t the full cast, just a select few. In fact there were only three men and six young women. One of the men was clearly the principal dancer and he was the most beautiful, most elegant dancer Grace had ever seen. The dance depicted a stag and his herd of doe’s pursued by two hunters. Ultimately the stag is killed in a very moving finale.

The audience loved it and the dancers received a standing ovation.

Afterwards the mood of the party clearly changed and people began to drift away, intent on pursuing their own amusement.

“I can see you enjoyed that,” Emilio said to Grace.

“I loved it,” she replied

“Let me introduce you to the principal dancer then,” he said getting up and offering her his hand.

As Sophia sat down for the performance she was quickly reminded of the accessory Grace had added to her outfit. When her weight forced the tail up it pressed the plug firmly against the front wall of her rectum almost causing her to squeal. She found it difficult to track what was happening on stage as she subtly rocked back and forth creating a pleasant sensation. Through the early parts of the evening her nervousness about meeting Gianni and making a good impression had occupied her mind. With that behind her she had trouble thinking about anything else other than the stimulation the plug was providing her.

Making sure her dress was covering her appropriately she stood for the ovation. She still wasn't quite sure what she'd just watched but everyone else seemed appreciative of the performance so she matched their enthusiasm as she applauded the performers.

"Come, let's say hello to Bianca." Gianni said as the guests began to drift away from the stage.

"Yes, let's" Sophia replied, eager to meet the stunning beauty that had mesmerized her earlier.

Gianni and Sophia found Bianca just finishing a conversation with another couple when they approached.

“Bianca, wonderful to see you!” Gianni said giving her a hug and kiss. “This is my friend Sophia.”

It was obvious to Sophia that they’d met before before by the way Bianca warmly greeted him. “Nice to meet you.” Sophia said extending her hand.

Franco
As the principal dancer for the ballet company Franco always found private performances nerve wracking. Stripped of the production accompaniments that the theatre provided, their performance hung entirely on them as dancers which added a bit of pressure to the evening. Performances like these were important to them though. Not only were they incredibly lucrative for the company they were also excellent marketing. The fact that they were performing privately for Don Emilio made it one of his more important performances since becoming the principal dancer of the company.

He was thankful the performance went off without incident and the audience seemed to enjoy the show. As the rest of the troupe returned to the makeshift dressing room they setup inside the castle Franco made sure to stay behind to thank Don Emilio for the opportunity to perform for him. Even though it had been common practice, the whisperings of what went on at Don Emilio's parties made him especially keen to secure an invitation to stay longer.

Franco strode proudly toward his host and his female companion.

"Don Emilio, thank you so much for the opportunity to perform for you this evening. I hope you enjoyed it."

Last edited:
Bianca.

Bianca Retuzzi didn't usually attend parties alone but her date had let her down. To be fair he had fallen off his horse representing the Italian eventing team at the world championships and was currently in traction. So as excuses went it was a good one. She felt obligated to attend Don Emilio’s party however as he was in a way, her patron.

Bianca was best known for hosting a late night ‘arts’ show on one of the television channels Emilio's media group owned. She had always wanted to be on television and a few years' ago now, after finishing her fine arts degree, she applied to be a contestant on the Italian version of Big Brother. Her voluptuous figure and her willingness to wear the skimpiest of bikinis had seen her through to the finals of the reality show where she’d lost out to a transsexual named trixibell.

Afterwards she’d enjoyed a small amount of success as a co-presenter on a music channel but then the interest in her had petered out.

That was when Don Emilio had made her a proposition. I’m return for certain ongoing sexual favours he would make her a celebrity again. Bianca had grabbed the offer with both hands. The deal saw Bianca engaging in some fairly depraved acts with a variety of people but as far as she was concerned it was worth it.

Bianca’s fine art degree had made her the ideal candidate to host the late night arts programme. It was very highbrow and more than a little pretentious but it ticked a box on the channel’s licensing requirement for cultural content. The programme would have remained unremarkable had Emilio not suggested to Bianca that with a figure like hers she could afford to be a little risqué in the way she dressed.

Bianca embraced the suggestion taking it to extremes and the show began to acquire a cult following on late night tv. Many of the viewers neither knew or cared about the arts but watched purely for Bianca, whose clothes became more and more daring and outrageous as time went on. Before she knew it, Bianca had an image to maintain. Not that she minded. It suited her personality.

“Gianni. It’s good to see you again,” she smiled, remembering the last time they’d met. “And who’s this gorgeous thing?” she asked looking directly at Sophia

This is my friend Sophia.”

“Nice to meet you.” Sophia said extending her hand.

Emilio and Grace
"Don Emilio, thank you so much for the opportunity to perform for you this evening. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Very much," Emilio replied. "Didn't we Grace?"

"You dance so gracefully," Grace replied a bit in awe of the young man's ability. "And the rest of the troupe as well."

Grace looked at Franco, who was naked from the waist up and still glistening in a thin sheen of sweat from his performance. His ballet tights clung to his muscular legs while his dance belt smoothed over his genitals and hid what was underneath.

"I'm guessing the young man would like to shower,” Emilio suggested looking directly into Grace’s eyes as he said it. “But i was wondering, Franco, if you might like to join us afterwards for a drink when you're ready? I’m sure that Grace is keen to know a lot more about you. If you would care to indulge her, of course. ”

Last edited:
Bianca, Sophia and Gianni
Sophia blushed unable to believe that someone so exotic and beautiful called her gorgeous. How she went from on her way to Rome to where she is now in just a day was nothing short of amazing. She almost giggled like a school girl as she took Bianca's hand.

"It seems you're by yourself this evening." Gianni said having noted her unaccompanied most of the evening. "If you're nice maybe I'll share my toy with you later." he said as he pulled Sophia tight against his side. Gianni had enjoyed the last time he was with Bianca but he knew she wasn't one to be enticed by re-runs of past experiences. He'd hoped that maybe the presence of Sophia would entice her to want to play.

Sophia wasn't quite sure she liked the idea of Gianni presuming she was his toy for the evening. Sure it was probably a reasonable inference based on their conversation earlier but to hear it put so bluntly set her back a little. She was hardly in a position to object though and the prospect of Bianca being thrown into the mix made it far more appealing than it otherwise would have been.

Emilio, Grace and Franco
Franco had noticed Grace's eyes raking over his body out of the corner of his eye as he spoke to Emilio.

"Yes, a shower would be good." he said running his hand through his damp hair and flexing his chest a little for her benefit. "Thank you. I'd love to rejoin you after and am more than happy to indulge any curiosities she might have."

As Franco cut his eyes toward Grace he noted a hint of a smile cross her lips.

"I will be back shortly." he said shaking Emilio's hand and subtly bowing to him.

Franco quickly made his way back to their makeshift dressing room and collected his shower kit. After rinsing himself off he took his razor from the shower kit and cleaned up any hint of stubble from his pelvis and genitals. He'd wished he brought something more appropriate than the black slacks and button up shirt he'd arrived in but that's what he had so he'd have to make it work he thought as he left the dressing room to rejoin the Emilio and his guests.

Passing a waiter Franco plucked a glass of champagne from his tray and made his way back to Emilio and Grace.

Bianca
"If you're nice maybe I'll share my toy with you later." Gianni said as he pulled Sophia tight against his side.

Bianca looked at the young doe eyed girl with her collar and fox tail. If she was going to have sex tonight then she and Gianni were definitely one of the more attractive couples at the party. And Sophia certainly looked like a toy to be played with, while Gianni was one of the younger, more virile men present.

“Nice isn’t really my style. I Usually do naughty,” Bianca told them both laughing. “But I can do nice if that’s what you’d like.”

Emilio and Grace
Grace wasn’t sure if Franco was a gift from Emilio or a test, or neither.

“He seems like a very pleasant young man,” Grace commented after they’d left Franco to shower.

“And very amenable too,” Emilio replied.

“I take it you’d like to watch him fuck me?”

“It would give me a great deal of pleasure.”

“And are you going to fuck me this evening?” She asked

“If you would like me to.”

“I would.”

“Then it would be a pleasure to fuck you, once Franco has filled you with his cum.”

When Franco returned, Emilio surprised Grace by saying that he needed to take an urgent business call.

“Why don’t give Franco a tour of the estate and I’ll catch up with you in my quarters when you’re ready,” he said excusing himself.

Emilio secretly winked at Grace as he walked away leaving her to try and remember what Emilio had only recently showed her.

Franco and Grace
Franco was caught a little off guard when Emilio excused himself. He’d hoped to have the opportunity to get to know him more but being left with Grace to attend to him wasn’t the worst thing that had happened to him. She seemed interested in him earlier but he knew he needed to mind his manners since he didn’t know whether she was with Emilio or not.

“Lead the way” he said extending his arm toward the castle.

Bianca
“I think you’re resourceful enough to find a way to do both.” Gianni said as he led them into the castle.

When he’d arrived earlier the staff showed him to his room for the evening. Knowing Don Emilio, he was sure it was outfitted with cameras but that didn’t bother him all that much. He knew it was for Emilio’s eyes only so there was little chance in video surfacing on the internet.

He led the girls to his room then closed the door behind them.

Sophia’s heart was racing with anticipation as they entered the room.

“Sophia, why don’t you help Bianca with her top” Gianni said as he leaned against the wall with his arms folded across his chest.

Sophia slipped behind Bianca and untied the lace that cinched her bustier in the back. As the laces started to loosen the bustier slid down slightly exposing Bianca’s breasts. Sophia undid the laces entirely then removed it.

“”Excellent, now her skirt.” Gianni said as he looked on intently.

Sophia lowered her hands to the zipper of Bianca’s skirt then lowered it then pressed the long skirt past her hips letting it fall to the floor.

“Now her panties.” Gianni said starting to enjoy directing things.

Sophia circled around Bianca and kneeled in front of her. Looking up into Bianca’s eyes she slipped her fingers beneath the delicate waist of her panties and slowly lowered them. As they fell to Bianca’s feet Sophia, without direction, leaned in and ran her tongue between Bianca’s smooth folds.

“Yes, that’s a good little toy.” Gianni said as he began to strip his clothes off.

Back