TD's Dance of Light and Shadow

Omg, there was a drive-by Ella! *snugs*

So, I'm alive. *waves* Life has been a bit of a roller-coaster along with my mental well being. Swear, I've cried more in the last eight months than in the last 6 years. Things are steady right now but I have zero inspiration for photos. Maybe some will strike me right after I post this? That seems to be the way things work...

Anyways, Roguey, crash, Mister Fish, Xian, Sol, Animal, and really muscled dude (lol), thanks for checking on me.

So, I'm alive. *waves* Life has been a bit of a roller-coaster along with my mental well being. Swear, I've cried more in the last eight months than in the last 6 years. Things are steady right now but I have zero inspiration for photos. Maybe some will strike me right after I post this? That seems to be the way things work...

Anyways, Roguey, crash, Mister Fish, Xian, Sol, Animal, and really muscled dude (lol), thanks for checking on me.

Take care of RL!!

Inspiration is a strange thing, especially when you're on the roller coaster of life!

Sounds like an E-ticket ride TD. :kiss: Make sure you're strapped in and to quote Samuel L Jackson "Hold on to your butt."

Zero inspiration? Is that your arms in the shape of a 0? Your legs? The whole body? Or am I being to literal? What could zero inspiration mean? :eek: Oh! Like Zero Mostel. He's famous for A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. But no TD pics isn't funny. :( Good thing I have an active imagination.

Now that's a great pic! :D

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. I wanna motorboat your butt cheeks to I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby.

Just thinking of you this morning. Hope you're dancing in the light and shadows. :rose:

To prove I'm alive... (but only available for a short time.)

Last edited by a moderator:
To prove I'm alive... (but only available for a short time.)

Congratulations TD. :kiss: You did what I thought was impossible. What? :confused: There is a picture of you that I thought was my favorite. Well it was my favorite for quite some time but now I have a new favorite.

I look forward to the next time you raise the bar.

Cheers :kiss:

P.S. You proved you're not only alive but that you're a beautiful friend, mother, wife, woman and a few other things. :kiss:

Last edited:
Trying out the new camera....

The dance between darkness and light will always remain— the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars.
C. JoyBell C.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

The dance between darkness and light will always remain— the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars.
C. JoyBell C.

Looks like it's working very very well ;)

C. JoyBell C.

attachment.php

Looks like your getting the hang of it. :)

C. JoyBell C.

It's sure working for me!:kiss:

Back