Sucking cock or being Throat Fucked?

I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.
I’ve sucked a few cocks. Never been throat fucked, but would like to experience it.

Umm… I’m a bit confused… how doesn’t a regular blowjob just naturally progress to deeptbroating, havigg by your head pushed and held down? One of the best parts is being the one who initiates the thrusting. Grabbing your partner by the ass and pulling them into your mouth. Being the one to escalate the intensity. After all, the better you suck it, the harder you get it the better it will be when you get fucked in the ass

Umm… I’m a bit confused… how doesn’t a regular blowjob just naturally progress to deeptbroating, havigg by your head pushed and held down? One of the best parts is being the one who initiates the thrusting. Grabbing your partner by the ass and pulling them into your mouth. Being the one to escalate the intensity. After all, the better you suck it, the harder you get it the better it will be when you get fucked in the ass
I may be unusual, but I don't like throat fucking, either giving or receiving a blowjob. When I'm giving, I like to make love to his cock and balls, licking, sucking, using my mouth and hands to build him to his orgasm. I'm in control. I like his hands on my head, caressing not grabbing.

When I'm receiving, I like to lie back and receive some cock worship. And my balls had better receive some attention. My hips will thrust, but I never grab his head and take over,

My reluctance to throat fuck someone may be that I'm big enough for it to hurt my dick. I rarely get successfully deep throated. Most of the men who try end up causing pain. Why would I throat fuck someone and hurt myself?

I may be unusual, but I don't like throat fucking, either giving or receiving a blowjob. When I'm giving, I like to make love to his cock and balls, licking, sucking, using my mouth and hands to build him to his orgasm. I'm in control. I like his hands on my head, caressing not grabbing.

When I'm receiving, I like to lie back and receive some cock worship. And my balls had better receive some attention. My hips will thrust, but I never grab his head and take over,

My reluctance to throat fuck someone may be that I'm big enough for it to hurt my dick. I rarely get successfully deep throated. Most of the men who try end up causing pain. Why would I throat fuck someone and hurt myself?

I'm with you. Call me what you will, but I'm gonna LOVE on that cock. Enjoy it. Show you that I am enjoying it. Save that energy for my ass.

I describe myself as being a Cocksucker, but is this truly accurate? As a subservient, I will readily assume the role of actively sucking someone's cock if that's what they want, but for myself, I much prefer to be the passive recipient of the act rather than the other way around, that the men whose cocks I suck, assume control and tightly hold onto my head while roughly forcing their cocks as far down my throat as they possibly can, aggressively fucking my throat just as if they were fucking a woman's cunt, ultimately ejaculating deep inside me. I CRAVE having this done to me!!! This isn't something that I do, but rather, this is something that is done TO me!! What I love MOST about this is the complete surrender of agency. I'm unable to anticipate or predict how far down my throat he's going to force his cock, or how hard or how fast or how slow he's going to fuck my throat or the pace or the rhythm with which he fucks me. I can only hold my throat wide open for him, keeping it fully accessible, allowing him to do to me whatever he wishes while I must hang on for dear life until he's done with me.

Most men are too polite. When I ask them to do this to me, they are often concerned about hurting me and can't understand why someone would want to have this done to them. I'm not sure I understand either. I just know that I love being throat fucked this way. I love being an oral whore.
Is this a gender specific question?

i do both. i ask him to hold my head and pull it in as he pushes in so he sees his dick fuck my mouth, plus have him stop and tell me to let him watch me suck his cock

Back