Just had my first really thick cock and OMG!šŸ¤Æ

Travisspank

ChronicMasturbator
My wife has been away for a few weeks and on the last night before she returned home I decided to have some fun and fortunately found a good match on an app. Iā€™m an Asian bottom that gets a bit slutty and sub when Iā€™m really into it. The guy was about the same age and height as me but bigger and heavier with a nice dad bod. We exchanged pics but when I arrived and we got down to it he had a really thick, hard uncut cock. Iā€™d say it was around 8.5ā€ and I could hardly get my hand around it. I started sucking him and he rimmed me and played with my hole for a while. Then he put me face down and slowly fed me his cock from behind but it really hurt, so he told me to ride him and since I was able to control the pace I slowly sunk myself down in his cock and started riding him as he fucked me from below. I have never been so full and it felt amazing! After a while he put me on my back and slowly entered me again, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I still thought I didnā€™t have him inside me all the way but he said itā€™s all the way in and started fucking me harder and harder, grabbing my throat and holding me down as he pounded me. Finally he pulled out and started stroking and I took the head of his cock in my mouth and worked the head until he came in my mouth and on my face. That was by far the biggest thing that has ever been in my ass and I absolutely loved it! I canā€™t stop thinking about it and will meet him again soon!

My wife has been away for a few weeks and on the last night before she returned home I decided to have some fun and fortunately found a good match on an app. Iā€™m an Asian bottom that gets a bit slutty and sub when Iā€™m really into it. The guy was about the same age and height as me but bigger and heavier with a nice dad bod. We exchanged pics but when I arrived and we got down to it he had a really thick, hard uncut cock. Iā€™d say it was around 8.5ā€ and I could hardly get my hand around it. I started sucking him and he rimmed me and played with my hole for a while. Then he put me face down and slowly fed me his cock from behind but it really hurt, so he told me to ride him and since I was able to control the pace I slowly sunk myself down in his cock and started riding him as he fucked me from below. I have never been so full and it felt amazing! After a while he put me on my back and slowly entered me again, pulling me to the edge of the bed. I still thought I didnā€™t have him inside me all the way but he said itā€™s all the way in and started fucking me harder and harder, grabbing my throat and holding me down as he pounded me. Finally he pulled out and started stroking and I took the head of his cock in my mouth and worked the head until he came in my mouth and on my face. That was by far the biggest thing that has ever been in my ass and I absolutely loved it! I canā€™t stop thinking about it and will meet him again soon!
You're making me hard, just thinking about that much cock inside me.

Hot story, I like how you did not give up because it was to painfull. You rode it till you were relaxed enough to enjoy it, then let him enjoy your ass.
I want to do the same thing sometime.
Yeah you know I actually didnā€™t think of stopping, which I have before when I have encountered a big cock. He was really reassuring and I definitely hope to meet him again soon. As a modestly endowed guy, I was really taken with his cock. Never enjoyed sucking a cock more, filled my mouth like never before and he was so hard. I didnā€™t think Iā€™d be able to take him but once I relaxed it was pure ecstasy.

That would be awesome
Had arranged a quick lunch meet with him, he messaged to say he'd double booked and got a married guy round for blow and sex.

But, if I wanted to join it was cool.

We agreed some ground rules, and it was agreed that they'd carry on. Leave door unlocked. And I'd join when it suited
There'd be condoms and lube on the side.

I got there. Let myself in..from downstairs I could hear slurping and moaning.

Top of the stairs, door open, they're 69, making each other feel good.

Nodded, headed to the bathroom, quick wash/dry, stayed naked.

Went on in, and joined them....

Had arranged a quick lunch meet with him, he messaged to say he'd double booked and got a married guy round for blow and sex.

But, if I wanted to join it was cool.

We agreed some ground rules, and it was agreed that they'd carry on. Leave door unlocked. And I'd join when it suited
There'd be condoms and lube on the side.

I got there. Let myself in..from downstairs I could hear slurping and moaning.

Top of the stairs, door open, they're 69, making each other feel good.

Nodded, headed to the bathroom, quick wash/dry, stayed naked.

Went on in, and joined them....
Awesome

Damn. You guys are making me hard and wishing I had some friends that would want to edge and fuck my thick dick. I'm not as long as the guy in the story but ingrow more and more as you edge me.
I suspect you donā€™t live in the UK otherwise Iā€™d give you one of my expert handjobs (with assistance from my mouth) and edge you to climax. Happy for you to PM me on here (conversations) if youā€™d like to read more of my horny experiences.

Back