Anyone into exhibitionism or public sex?

I often wear clothes that show power. My suits are sexy but not trashy. Stern could apply to my wardrobe. I could also be naked when I'm controlling or encouraging someone. There are many scenarios.
I saw from your bio, your suits not trashy. I like to demeaned, and if you stood over me, bossing me I'd melt. I mix it up, I can look pretty and elegant, I can look mucky and trashy too. Whatever helps me get my way usually. Have a great day 💋

I saw from your bio, your suits not trashy. I like to demeaned, and if you stood over me, bossing me I'd melt. I mix it up, I can look pretty and elegant, I can look mucky and trashy too. Whatever helps me get my way usually. Have a great day 💋
I would find good things for you to wear. I would make sure you attract a lot of attention.

Not exactly public but in front of strangers, many of whom were dressed, at a swing club. Myself completely naked. Turns me on just remembering looking into a strangers eyes as I came really hard sucking a cock and being fucked at the same time.

Like many I love public.
Have experienced the thril of driving with a lit audio story on, cock hard, cock ring on and but plug in.
I think I was spotted a couple of times but then my dom messaged me to pull over and jerk till I cum. Driving home with cum everywhere was uncomfortable, filling up with gas and getting a drink in the shop even more so.

I want to do more but the fear of consequences seem high

Ok so this got me thinking. I’m now sat in a car park lunch time, outside Sainsbury’s. Should I or shouldn’t I?

At a park known for this music thing I got naked and really let go. I was horny and began stroking myself, all six and a half inches.

Two guys came over to me I began sucking one, the other began living my anus. A few other people including a couple of women were watching as the guy living me pulled his finger out and pressed the head of his cock against my very slippery anus.

This had all gone much further than I had anticipated as I found myself about to be ass fucked by one guy and maybe more while others watched commented and cheered.

I had sex on a pedestrian overpass crossing i-80. Wasn't yet dark and the setting sun illuminated us to cars on the eastbound lanes. A couple times Asian college students on bikes went by but that didn't slow us down. For some reason the fact they were Asian made me indifferent to being seen

I have a very strong exhibitionist streak! Audiences can become participants with fluidity!

Back