Anyone into exhibitionism or public sex?

I like to be watched sucking cock. I like doing groups so that the others can watch me and take pictures while they wait to take their turn fucking my throat. I find it to be extremely thrilling to know that I'm being observed while performing such a shameful and humiliating act and that others are witnessing my degradation. I'm such a slut.

Last edited:
I like public sex although I have not done much of it. I fucked my then wife outside at a biker rally and we saw a couple guys watching. I really like sucking cock while other guys watch and wait their turn. Someday I hope to suck cock in front of women.

My girlfriend and I love having sex in public toilets. We also get looks from lorry drivers and coach passengers when we play in the car on a very slow moving motorway.

I'm big on the watch me but don't touch me in public and/or in front of a group. The women I control will occasionally be encouraged to service (?) me and possibly let others fondle them.

I'm big on the watch me but don't touch me in public and/or in front of a group. The women I control will occasionally be encouraged to service (?) me and possibly let others fondle them.
Control women: would that be physically, verbally and/or D/s?

Do you do this in your Hugo Boss suit?

Control women: would that be physically, verbally and/or D/s?

Do you do this in your Hugo Boss suit?
Verbally mainly. Stern encouragement sometimes. You do this and I'll let you do that. You do that and I'll let you do this with me. I get into their heads.

Back