Anyone into exhibitionism or public sex?

Travisspank

ChronicMasturbator
One of my all time most enjoyable fucks was with a guy I met on an app while in Vegas alone on business. When I travel alone I do so as a gay man and have had pretty good luck finding some trouble to get into. Anyhow back to the story. I met an Asian top in his mid 30s at his hotel on the strip for some NSA fun. When he let me into the room he was really aggressive, which I love, and within less than a minute he had stripped me naked and pushed me down to my knees in front of him. He had a pretty thick average length cut cock and once he was hard he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my mouth, pushing his cock as deep into my throat as he could. After he fucked my mouth for about 10 min he led me to the bed and told me to suck him again. I started by licking and sucking his balls and cock and then he spun me around into a 69 and started eating and fingering my ass opening me up for his cock. I was moaning loudly on his cock and when he was ready he pulled his cock from my mouth bent me over on the bed, gave me 2 big hits of poppers in each nostril, and then shoved his cock in to the hilt. Grabbing hold of my hips he pounded me senseless for about 10 min before he pulled me off of the bed and walked me to the window overlooking the strip. Bending me over with my hands on the glass he spread my ass apart and buried his face in my ass and devoured my hole. When I was nice and wet he slid his cock back inside me and went to town on me again, fucking me hard as we overlooked the strip. The room filled with sounds of our moaning and his hips slamming up against my ass, and after a few minutes I felt him pull out and he spun me around and shot a massive load all over my face and chest. I doubt anyone saw us but would have loved to know someone did. That is my one real go at exhibitionism but I would definitely be up for it again!

I’ve been in hotel rooms with guys with the curtain open. Given head in parking lots, both in cars and in the open, day and night. Just sucked a guy off today in the back of his Mercedes in a Home Depot parking lot. I’m very uninhibited, but not blatant about it.

Last edited:
I was at an hotel with my FWB. I was sitting on a chair with him between my legs sucking my cock. I noticed a woman watching from a window across from us. I didn't know if she could tell if it was a male or female sucking. I came in his mouth and we shared the cum standing in front of the window. She kept watching as I knelt in front of him and sucked his cock letting him finish on my face. We hoped she would watch later but we didn't see her again. It was very hot and I do like sucking cock as a woman watches.

I was outside one night by the garage, smoking, and the urge hit me. I was standing between the house and the garage, so those who may drive by wouldn’t be able see see except for a brief glance.

It was warm, late and dead out. I had loose shorts and no underwear on. I undid the button and fly, then started to stroke it. I was well into it when I looked toward the road and saw an older woman who was walking her dog standing there watching me, about 100’ away at the curb. I don't know how long she was there and she said nothing when I noticed her.

I was slightly startled, and stopped, as I recognized her as a neighbor. When I stopped, she held the glance for a moment, then slowly walked away as if it was no big deal. No, she was in no way sexy, but if she would have said “don’t stop, keep going” I would have.

After she walked away, I finished, because, why not?

i have fun flashing trucks and have ran into ones that agreed they'd like a bj. they sat in my friends truck and let me and i went to work on them. a lady parked 2 spaces down once and walked past. she looked in and had the most horrendous look on her face!

I was about 27 when I placed an ad in an adult tabloid as a transvestite looking for people to meet who would appreciate my dressing for them. I received a reply from a visiting business man whom I agreed to discreetly meet at his hotel room. By that I mean I changed in his room. He was lackluster ar first seeing me only as a male in a dress I think but when I changed into a see thru dress he became quite enthusiastic and I ended up bent over a desk in front of an open curtained window!
Later when I was changing back I had to return to the main room to get make-up remover pads from my purse in just my sheer black stay-ups and heels. He liked that look even more and moved behind me to start stroking my clit, again in front of the window, which was across the street from another hotel. I was about to cum for the second time when I noticed a man on the same floor in the other hotel watching us! It was too much for me and I came instantly!
I got out of there as quickly as possible in case he had called in a complaint to either hotel or the police about seeing me dressed and being played with by the first man.

Yes. 😂
I very much get excited if others can watch. Though these days I prefer a controlled, invite-only atmosphere

I love to watch people having sex in person. It's very hot. Wish that there was the opportunity to watch a couple have sex here in Tas. Not dogging style. But in a bedroom or lounge.

Back