Do you want your feeder to be vocal while sucking his cock

Beachguy23

Virgin
How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.

I do like some vocal indications on what I am doing luv to here oh yes that's good or even the oh fuck works and " your going to get that reward you wanted soon," had a guy say that once and sent shivers through me also the occasional moan or deep breath also turns me on knowing I am doing well.

How verbal is your feeder when you suck his cock?
I love to have him be as verbal as possible, I want to hear I am a cocksucker and that I’m doing good. To hear how he is going to fuck my mouth, fill it with his warm sweet cum or shot it down my throat over my face, how he is going to fuck my mouth so deep his balls will press against my chin. Then how he will rub his cock over my cum soaked face. Really the more verbal the better and hearing him moan with pleasure is like icing on the cake. This just adds even more pleasure for me and gets me even more excited as I feel his balls tighten his cock swell and he tells me he is going to cum,,,,,,then the best part as cum fills my mouth…..damn I wish I had a cock to suck right now.
Yes please *blushes* so sexy!

My girlfriend is as silent as the grave the entire time that I am sucking her cock. Once in a while she will moan or pant as she cums down my throat. I would like her to be more verbal but that's how she is. I can't complain - she is a beautiful woman with a gorgeous cock and I am a lucky man to be the one who sucks her off.

My guy yesterday kept saying, "Oh yeah...oh yeah...that feels good..." His hips were moving in a gentle face fucking rhythm. I'd encouraged him to let me know how I was doing, so when that happened, I knew he was both building out his orgasm and, more importantly, was comfortable enough to be vocal.
It got me hard as a rock.

I want to know if what I am doing is exciting him, if he wants me do do something else, and when he is getting close. I usually want to swallow, but want to know it is coming. I don't mind a few compliments either.
I can always tell when my girlfriend is getting close from the pressure on my head from her hands. When she is holding my head down hard and thrusting I know she is cuming any second.

When i hear a guy be vocal it just makes me throb and work that much harder at pleasing. The nastier the better. I discovered this by accident, a guy started calling me his cocksucking slut and whore and told me my mouth was a pussy. He was very stern and demanding but when he told me I was really being a good gurl and sucking him the way a dirty sissy should, well that sent me over the edge. I always like being open, communication just makes for a hotter experience.

I REALLY get off wanting my feeder to be a dominant foul-mouthed guy. Him fucking my mouth good calling me every faggot name in the book. I want to be his submissive faggot old bitch.

When i hear a guy be vocal it just makes me throb and work that much harder at pleasing. The nastier the better. I discovered this by accident, a guy started calling me his cocksucking slut and whore and told me my mouth was a pussy. He was very stern and demanding but when he told me I was really being a good gurl and sucking him the way a dirty sissy should, well that sent me over the edge. I always like being open, communication just makes for a hotter experience.
OH YES this is the way it should be, I'd be 100% submissive. I love hearing them using the word daddy too. Yes daddy, who's your daddy, you are my daddy. I'm a huge fan of the submissive sissy boi.

For me, being the feeder, that is part of the dynamic. I love being in charge, telling him to strip, where to kneel, what to lick, and how it feels.

My all time favorite way to cum is vocalizing it, my hands wrapped around his head, his around my ass and his tongue coaxing out my cum.
PLEASE PM ME SIR. I LOVE VOCAL FEEDERS. ALPHA MEN WITH BIG DICKS.

Back