Unexpected orgasm while sucking cock

i have done this with my best friend a number of times. he'd usually be smearing lube on me. also, the odd thing is he had serious ED and could not get close to hard and was only about 4 in. but i'd cum all in his hand as he'd tell me yesssss that's what i want it to see you cum with my dick in your mouth.

i have done this with my best friend a number of times. he'd usually be smearing lube on me. also, the odd thing is he had serious ED and could not get close to hard and was only about 4 in. but i'd cum all in his hand as he'd tell me yesssss that's what i want it to see you cum with my dick in your mouth.
It's a real tribute. " Your cock is so good it's making me cum."

Unexpected? Not any more! Whether rubbing myself or cumming hands free wearing a silky pair of panties I find it very arousing to suck cock. Hearing his moans or words of encouragement makes it even more eexciting. His orgasm is often more intense when he sees the pleasure you get from sucking his cock.

Unexpected? Not any more! Whether rubbing myself or cumming hands free wearing a silky pair of panties I find it very arousing to suck cock. Hearing his moans or words of encouragement makes it even more eexciting. His orgasm is often more intense when he sees the pleasure you get from sucking his cock.
You are always a treat, Cheryl, and I admire your ambition to leave no cock unsucked...

one of the first times with my best friend i stood next to his chair with my pantyhose pulled down in front exposing myself as i leaned over and started on him. he reached down and smeared lube between my legs as i was already hard and was only about 1 minute i started with the ropes. it had been awhile since i shot lie that.

Anyone else experience an unexpected orgasm while sucking cock?

I recently experienced an orgasm simply by sucking a guy off. I worked with this guy for a few years and knew he was gay but he had no idea that I was bi. I went to his apartment one night and of course sex became the topic of conversation.

I asked him if he was interested in fooling around and although he was shocked he was more than willing to play. We went to his bedroom and he immediately came in to kiss me and I let him. Within minutes we were both rock hard and naked. I had him lay on the bed and I told him I needed to suck his cock.

I got between his legs and started giving him head. His moans of pleasure really turned me on and I was really into his cock. He said “I’m going to cum”.

Without warning my cock erupted all over his bed. I hadn’t experienced that before and wondered if anyone else has.
nope; when in girl mode I can only cum while riding cowgirl style

" Fuck, you're fucking cumming! I told you to finish me first!' he barked, as he saw my eyes grow desperate, then cloudy and distant, my semen jetting between us. I pumped out my full clip, lost in a dream, the tight o-ring of my lips still locked on his surging rod.

Have never came hands free while sucking (almost have so probably would with the right person), but definitely have while being fucked. A guy with a big cock that knows how to use it can have me shooting in minutes
You sound so fun! I'd LOVE to pleasure you while your wife watched and directed....and filmed!

I have came once when I was sucking. Wasn't completely hands free. I was laying on the bed on my stomach sucking his cock. I was hard but just sucking and not really rocking my hips. After a few minutes I came. Finished sucking him off and swallowed. As we were getting up he saw that I had came. Told me I should clean up my mess so I ate my cum puddle.

I've never sucked a guy, but I have cum just from licking a woman's pussy, and I have cum just from sucking a dildo. So I have no doubt this would be a very likely possibility for me.

I've done all 3.

I've cum while licking pussy, a BBW fwb I had. Elongated foreplay, I'd been between her legs towards two hours, toys, the works. She'd had several O. A s was in dominant mood. All of a sudden. I felt it rising, after hours of precum leaking on her bed. Out of nowhere I convulsed and sprayed all across her ankle, foot and lower leg. While she was bucking in my face.

I've also, sucked cock while wearing a metal cock cage. I'd been caged for about 2 weeks at that point. I came, in the cage, pouring out of me all over the floor, as I knelt between a gay guys legs, sucking and wanking him to completion.

Sucked cock uncaged, naked, hotel room doorway. As he shot all over my naked body, I sprayed all over my own thigh as I knelt.

I've also cum while fingering an ex GF in the cinema. As she climaxed, the raging hard on I had in my jeans, suddenly erupted.

Yes, while back was stroking a TG fwb to completion, and suddenly I unloaded inside the tiny yellow thong I was wearing.

Once I'd got her off. She then made me cum hard, twice more in under 2-3 minutes

I recently experienced an orgasm simply by sucking a guy off. I worked with this guy for a few years and knew he was gay but he had no idea that I was bi. I went to his apartment one night and of course sex became the topic of conversation.

I asked him if he was interested in fooling around and although he was shocked he was more than willing to play. We went to his bedroom and he immediately came in to kiss me and I let him. Within minutes we were both rock hard and naked. I had him lay on the bed and I told him I needed to suck his cock.

I got between his legs and started giving him head. His moans of pleasure really turned me on and I was really into his cock. He said “I’m going to cum”.

Without warning my cock erupted all over his bed. I hadn’t experienced that before and wondered if anyone else has.
serious question: how old are you?

As a teen I would frequently orgasm while my best friend aggressively fucked my throat, but it hasn't happened in quite a while. We were always fully clothed because of the risk of being caught doing it, so I would ejaculate into my underwear!! The trigger was the degree of force he used in forcing his cock down my throat. I would most often cum while he held my head and very roughly fucked my throat.

Last edited:
I'm naked on my hands and knees sucking his cock while my wife watches and rubs her pussy. My cock is hard and the head of my cock is rubbing on the sheets, I start pumping my hips like I'm fucking till I dijon the bed.

I was sucking a friends rock with his girlrwatching. She had insisted that we both get naked, she remained clothed.

Im on my knees sucking his cock, enduring her comments when she said,
"Well, you've got a hard on you might as well jerk off!"

I hadn't been planning to cum, but I did. I never even saw her boobs. She watched and laughed and made us do it a second time.

It happens to me often. I cum when he runs in my mouth or ass.

Back